View Full Version : Cinco.. please read for hard working players.

Mastervoodoo
07-26-2019, 07:51 AM
The plat purchaseable pets tinsel and gleam and warbird are impossible to buy as people are hoarding them in hopes of price inflammation due to them working in new campaign. I was rewarded a man.ek pet for fast capping during l100 in which I crafted into psy.ko. Further more, psy.ko has always worked on every map/ even event maps. I do not understand why you elect for it not to work now. This is really causing my grind to be a lot worse. It’s seemingly unfair that the fast cap pet doesn’t work but plat buyable pets are working.. and those of us who don’t own them , won’t have them until the majority of players hit the 110 cap. Can you please allow psyko to be used for those of us players who earned one?

3pc
07-26-2019, 08:43 AM
+1 i dont even own psyko anymore but i feel it should work in all maps no matter what their is only a handful left and we all know the beginning of 100 cap was one the worst grinds.

Mastervoodoo
07-26-2019, 08:45 AM
It needs to happen. That was 15 levels of grinding within a week. And it’s always worked, I don’t get why it wouldn’t now you know.. just turned a fast cap vanity into a useless one, while plat bought pets still work..

Waug
07-26-2019, 08:54 AM
I have an warbird ...but wait that's my warbird... So make it stashable pls
(Nobody talking about warbird ppls, so I did XD)

Then we have Dev guys....
Only fast cap reward pet shoulda work i think and then scale down difficulty lvl abit and xp increment

Mastervoodoo
07-26-2019, 10:59 AM
Yeah basically everyone in game , with or without a psy.ko agreed it’s bonuses should continue to work. It’s the only pet that’s ever worked everywhere including event maps . So why disable it now? It was rewardsd to fast cappers of l100, and now it’s utterly useless, but yet a plat purchasable pet is allowed bonuses in new campaign. Just isn’t right.. worked so hard to fast cap l100 for nothing now

Mastervoodoo
07-26-2019, 11:02 AM
+1 i dont even own psyko anymore but i feel it should work in all maps no matter what their is only a handful left and we all know the beginning of 100 cap was one the worst grinds.

Just feels a bit obnoxious that everyone who fast capped l100 now did it for no reason, just for the plat purchaseable pets to out do it smh..

Card
07-26-2019, 10:30 PM
+1 psyko works on new map would be complete the fun, 3000+ damage?

btw can you please post May.Neak stats possibly a screenshot? i am really curious.

Islamiyah24
07-27-2019, 03:30 AM
+1 psyko works on new map would be complete the fun, 3000+ damage?

btw can you please post May.Neak stats possibly a screenshot? i am really curious.

If I'm not mistaken, May.neak or uncrafted psy.ko don't give any stats.