PDA

View Full Version : <<Try out our Hardcore PvP>>

Apocalyptis
07-27-2019, 05:12 AM
Hello everyone!
Recently, we have started new hardcore PvP bracket. If you want to have great PvP experiences, or you just want to compete your own PvP skills with your friends, come visit us! Our guild has almost reached 50 players already.

ONLY RULE IS: do NOT spend platinum in STORE (otherwise will cause kick from guild and getting ganged)

Where:
- at level 16
Why:
- The PvP without awakenings is just GREAT like it was back in 2013 <3
- takes 15min to create
- all you need is epic gear and your own skill :D
How do I get better gear?
- Ydra Forest - Ydra Forest/Hauntlet

For better communication and more details, send me friend req in game ign: Acceleration or add me on LINE app id: apocalyptis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

putter
07-27-2019, 05:22 AM
Hello everyone!
Recently, we have started new hardcore PvP bracket. If you want to have great PvP experiences, or you just want to compete your own PvP skills with your friends, come visit us! Our guild has almost reached 50 players already.

ONLY RULE IS: do NOT spend platinum in STORE (otherwise will cause kick from guild and getting ganged)

Where:
- at level 16
Why:
- The PvP without awakenings is just GREAT like it was back in 2013 <3
- takes 15min to create
- all you need is epic gear and your own skill :D
How do I get better gear?
- Ydra Forest - Ydra Forest/Hauntlet

For better communication and more details, send me friend req in game ign: Acceleration or add me on LINE app id: apocalyptis

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNice idea! I miss the old pvp, where you don't have to spend ~100mil first on OP gear, pets and awakenings to have a bit of fun. I'll see you there!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

Overgrown
07-27-2019, 10:28 AM
Greetings from me and my pet Dryit come join us!

Drone
07-28-2019, 12:12 AM
Does your HC character permanently die when you pvp in hardcore mode?

wangkj
07-28-2019, 01:13 AM
Does your HC character permanently die when you pvp in hardcore mode?

no only in pve

QuaseT
07-28-2019, 06:52 AM
Hope nobody plays with tavern and all locations, full legendary set from locks, heroic pet from plat vendor and has an unfair advantage.

Drone
07-28-2019, 10:34 AM
This is exactly what’s keeping people away. The epitome of PTW!!
Hope nobody plays with tavern and all locations, full legendary set from locks, heroic pet from plat vendor and has an unfair advantage.

Apocalyptis
07-28-2019, 06:38 PM

No one plays with all those things u named. It’s forbidden to use any plat with intention to get better gear. If we find out someone does it, we kick those ppl from guild and they will get ganged everytime they enter pvp.

Apocalyptis
07-28-2019, 06:41 PM
This is exactly what’s keeping people away. The epitome of PTW!!

We all play free to play.. almost 60 ppl in our guild and all are intelligent enough to keep plat away from this hc pvp bracket.

Anyways add me ign: Acceleration/Chillmaw/Bchre so I can invite you to the guild ^^

Drone
07-28-2019, 07:06 PM
Hmm, I just noticed this is lvl 16 you’re talking about. What if people grind dead city and get lucky with an arcane weapon chest?.....

Pleasant
07-28-2019, 07:40 PM
Seems kinda dead, considering I can’t even find a map with people in it :)

Shocan
07-28-2019, 09:39 PM
Hmm, I just noticed this is lvl 16 you’re talking about. What if people grind dead city and get lucky with an arcane weapon chest?.....
Said chests have been removed already if memory serves, so that won't be happening

Drone
07-29-2019, 12:06 AM
News to me, so where can one farm those arcane chest now?
Said chests have been removed already if memory serves, so that won't be happening

Apocalyptis
07-29-2019, 03:31 AM
Seems kinda dead, considering I can’t even find a map with people in it :)

Yeah, you have to come in right time :/ most ppl in our guild are active during afternoon - evening - night (arlor time)