cjackyo
12-17-2011, 07:52 PM
Yup and more to come

Draopwnzall
12-17-2011, 08:32 PM
Cjack!

XghostzX
12-17-2011, 09:55 PM
Players come and go. Kind of interesting to see those player who'ves gone through it all and continue to play.

Founders helm ftw

Don't get me wrong, STS does a fantastic job on this game and I understand the work that's put in to all three games they have developed. I do think they're duties are to keep games fun and worth playing for a while; otherwise what's the point of making three games if you can't come through with one-- in just my opinion, i believe this is lacking; i mean no for no flaming, just my honest thoughts.

Pharcyde
12-17-2011, 09:56 PM
Players come and go. Kind of interesting to see those player who'ves gone through it all and continue to play.

Founders helm ftw

Hence why you should wear it proud.

XghostzX
12-17-2011, 09:58 PM
Hence why you should wear it proud. Hence, i miss u phar! Good times back at 50 with you, me, and readtitle!

Pharcyde
12-17-2011, 09:59 PM
Hence, i miss u phar! Good times back at 50 with you, me, and readtitle!

LOL right!? I learned from the best :)

XghostzX
12-17-2011, 10:00 PM
LOL right!? I learned from the best :) Bro, you were one of those people i always looked up to XD. But people come and go sadly... :/

Roc
12-17-2011, 10:04 PM
I will never leave! (and for those who say "never say never", forget that Justin Beiber, I loathe that music :p ) It's sad seeing so many people leave though...:( I hope they come back again, or at least pop in

XghostzX
12-17-2011, 10:06 PM
Let's hope for the best, keep the spirits up. Good things always come when they seem bad, right? :)

Pharcyde
12-17-2011, 10:08 PM
Bro, you were one of those people i always looked up to XD. But people come and go sadly... :/

:0 Really? I always looked up to you :P. You were like my Sensei :P.

XghostzX
12-17-2011, 10:13 PM
:0 Really? I always looked up to you :P. You were like my Sensei :P. You were that guy on the forums I always see and everyone loves you hahah. I've just been known as that PvP master, whatever ya call it in game.

Pharcyde
12-17-2011, 10:20 PM
You were that guy on the forums I always see and everyone loves you hahah. I've just been known as that PvP master, whatever ya call it in game.

Lol I def. Looked up to you for PvP.

Anyways, My forum rep has been ruined :p. I'm fine with it. The paparazzi got crazy

XghostzX
12-17-2011, 10:28 PM

Anyways, My forum rep has been ruined :p. I'm fine with it. The paparazzi got crazy

It's life buddy. And regarding your reputation, it will never be ruined. You created a great reputation from the start and you'll always hold that.

WhoIsThis
12-17-2011, 10:28 PM

I think that at this point, it's the only real option.

Don't worry about the forum rep - it's what the people that matter to you and how they think about you that matters.

Pharcyde
12-17-2011, 10:29 PM
It's life buddy. And regarding your reputation, it will never be ruined. You created a great reputation from the start and you'll always hold that.

Check your Inbox :)

Conradin
12-17-2011, 10:29 PM
Mass leavings happen. Soon a new gwneration of oldies shall rule these forums- it is the way of time.

Pharcyde
12-17-2011, 10:32 PM
Mass leavings happen. Soon a new gwneration of oldies shall rule these forums- it is the way of time.

Hopefully they learned enough from the last generation of oldies. If every generation leaves before they spread their wisdom, the new generation will get increasingly ignorant until it reaches runescape levels.

Conradin
12-17-2011, 10:38 PM
Hopefully they learned enough from the last generation of oldies. If every generation leaves before they spread their wisdom, the new generation will get increasingly ignorant until it reaches runescape levels.

Lmao- RS lvls :)

Pharcyde
12-17-2011, 10:41 PM
Lmao- RS lvls :)

Runescape generations have reached a level of epic proportions of fail. Tehnoobshow is reality. 15 years of generations has had a very negative effect on the community there lol. Reminds me of the movie Idioticracy.

http://homepage.mac.com/dtrull/pix/agfunbags.jpg

I speak to plants, they told me they want water.

Cahaun
12-17-2011, 10:41 PM

Indeed. I mean to stay in the forums and SL (PL is dead to me) and spreading our wisdom is crucial.
(Oh and your sig made me lol :rolleyes:)

Pharcyde
12-17-2011, 10:52 PM
Indeed. I mean to stay in the forums and SL (PL is dead to me) and spreading our wisdom is crucial.
(Oh and your sig made me lol :rolleyes:)

I was going to stay but it's obvious the devs don't care for us oldies, so why should we care for the new generation?

Yeah I lol'ed so hard when I saw that post before I sigged :D.

http://images.wikia.com/runescapefanfiction/images/5/5a/TehNoobShow_-_Bazooka_ygo.jpg

Jugernugett
12-17-2011, 11:24 PM
Yea I don't think I'll quit anytime soon, I'm a bit (ALLTHETIME) active.....

plmafiaboss
12-17-2011, 11:35 PM
Yea I don't think I'll quit anytime soon, I'm a bit (ALLTHETIME) active.....falls:)asleep

Blind
12-18-2011, 02:16 AM
Yeah, february-may guys are gonna be the new "oldies"

PatsoeGamer
12-19-2011, 06:10 PM
Hey drao, I'm not quitting ltmq

I miss my friends I played alongside when I first started though... Godofra, Takonee, Minchy... so many have left. I've made new friends though eh Drao! ;-)

Draopwnzall
12-19-2011, 06:23 PM
:-)