PDA

View Full Version : More improvements for guildhalls and its furniture

Willl
07-28-2019, 07:08 AM
Heyo, I m actually enjoying the updates with events with guild furniture. Im looking forward 2 new events like this last one. 1 for garden furniture and another one with lights. But there is a problem: the max 200 gh slots are not enough for a collossal guildhall, you need extend it to at least 300 slots if possible. Thank you.

Allset
07-31-2019, 05:44 AM
Heyo, I m actually enjoying the updates with events with guild furniture. Im looking forward 2 new events like this last one. 1 for garden furniture and another one with lights. But there is a problem: the max 200 gh slots are not enough for a collossal guildhall, you need extend it to at least 300 slots if possible. Thank you.

The collossal guildhall is just that Collosal. So huge without a doubt it should be updated in a few ways. I think 500 slots would let the masters get creative & put a arena option on the green circle. I know I would hangout there a lot more.

STS you do that & start selling it for plat. You got another winner. I am just saying I'm trying to help y'all make money...