PDA

View Full Version : need help on lvl15 twink bird

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
12-17-2011, 08:57 PM
i was wondering if anyone can give me some advise on pvping as a lvl15 twink bird....
i need to know wut kind of gear i need,my build, and combos.
if u can help, it will be really appreciated ;)

My IGN is Chisk and im pure dex.

Bunnyshoota
12-17-2011, 09:38 PM
Hmmm. You don't have shattering scream do you? I would say 5 focus, 5 blast shot, and 5 break armor. You want high break armor, because even with it, you'll have a hard time making a dent in a level 16 dex bear that has iron blood.
Birds are the only class that don't have a damage bonus when buffed. They have max 30 hit, 30 dodge, 30 crit.
Mages have max 60 crit, 30 damage, 40 armor
Bears have max 30 armor, 12 dodge, 16 dodge (taunt), 60 damage, 30 crit.
So it's gonna be hard. Dex bears dominate at level 10-16. Good luck!
For gear, pretty straightforward. Get level 15 pink snowball launcher, or purple even. It's still better than level 10 pink duckfoot launcher.
Use experts. You have no need for artisans, because your focus buff will give you all the hit you need. You CAN use artisans if your broke.......... but none of these things come cheap.
Use the plat helm from plat shop, if you cant, find another level 14-15 helm.

Hope I helped!
-Bunnyshoota

(If you need help, add me in game, as kaoskastor)

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
12-17-2011, 10:10 PM
Hmmm. You don't have shattering scream do you? I would say 5 focus, 5 blast shot, and 5 break armor. You want high break armor, because even with it, you'll have a hard time making a dent in a level 16 dex bear that has iron blood.
Birds are the only class that don't have a damage bonus when buffed. They have max 30 hit, 30 dodge, 30 crit.
Mages have max 60 crit, 30 damage, 40 armor
Bears have max 30 armor, 12 dodge, 16 dodge (taunt), 60 damage, 30 crit.
So it's gonna be hard. Dex bears dominate at level 10-16. Good luck!
For gear, pretty straightforward. Get level 15 pink snowball launcher, or purple even. It's still better than level 10 pink duckfoot launcher.
Use experts. You have no need for artisans, because your focus buff will give you all the hit you need. You CAN use artisans if your broke.......... but none of these things come cheap.
Use the plat helm from plat shop, if you cant, find another level 14-15 helm.

Hope I helped!
-Bunnyshoota

(If you need help, add me in game, as kaoskastor)

ummm.....this did hlp me a lot so thx so much man ;)
but i have no idea what u mean when u say "use experts"

ohh and i do have shattering scream btw ;)

Bunnyshoota
12-18-2011, 11:44 AM
ummm.....this did hlp me a lot so thx so much man ;)
but i have no idea what u mean when u say "use experts"

ohh and i do have shattering scream btw ;)
Alright, my bad. I don't really specialize in birds under level 29.
When I say use experts, I mean the level 15 experts armor (pink).
It's one of the crafted recipes, and it costs a lot.

Use this build with shattering scream:
5 focus, 4 break armor, 1 shattering scream, 5 blast shot.
Use break armor to take down the opponents armor, then shattering scream, wait half a second, and then use blast shot. If the scream hits, as well as the blast shot, a combo sign saying cruel blast should appear. It is extremely useful because it adds another blast shot- like damage. For example:
Just using break armor and blast shot- about 30 damage, then 80. Using shattering scream also gives you 30 damage, 40 damage, 80 damage, and then another 70 damage from bonus.

faot
12-18-2011, 12:34 PM
I say same equip and build but u should change weapon to a purple toy man wand lvl 15 and u should be lvl 16 for wyldwood ironrock shield just use 2 plat for stat change thing respec

Sun
12-18-2011, 12:34 PM
I'm pretty sure Healingwater posted a guide on the forums somewhere. He's unquestionably the best bird in this level range, you should check it out

Found it, here you go

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?31983-Twink-avian-build-lvl-16-(healingwaters-build)&highlight=healingwater

faot
12-18-2011, 12:35 PM
And for wand dosent matter if pink or purple and greeen