PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me a Good / Cheap Android Tablet

BloodxBite
07-28-2019, 10:05 PM
I have never owned android before so could you android veterans tell me some good devices to buy? I want to save some money and get them cheaper so what’s the best for a second hand price of the price range below.
Like the best for the price range of £10-£50 and £50-£100 please I’d be really greatful

Encryptions
07-28-2019, 11:17 PM
I have both iphone and android. Android is more durable, instead of a tablet get an android phone, they are easier to carry around, harder to break and a lot faster. Here is a link to a very durable android phone I own this exact phone, it does pretty well for me. I broke 13 iphone 5's-8's in the past year but this phone is pretty durable and has held up a ton of strong situations. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-S7-ACTIVE-32GB-SM-G891A-GSM-Unlocked-All-Colors-SB/152627626837?epid=16028430989&hash=item238950c355:m:m7DCYG6MgDlSccwm71aMyJQ:sc:S hippingMethodStandard!25526!US!-1 (this is the exact same link from where I purchased my phone.)

I doubt there is a good phone/tablet for gaming for 100£ and below. Best I have seen was a voyager 3 at walmart for 50$, it is very slow though.

Susanne
07-29-2019, 01:05 AM
I always used Samsung but when my last one started acting up I bought a moto e4 plus as a fill in until I could afford another.
I'm not going to bother buying a Samsung now. The battery life on the moto is brilliant, the screen is quite large and it's got quite enough features to keep me happy.
It was unexpectedly inexpensive for what I got. Just look it up and decide for yourself.
I've had mine for quite some time now and I hardly ever use my tablet.
Good luck in your search. 🙂

BloodxBite
07-29-2019, 03:46 AM
I’m wanting to buy the device 2nd hand because I don’t really care that much about it being brand new and would rather save money, so that price point is of the 2nd hand value and thanks a lot for your suggestions!