PDA

View Full Version : Heroic Pets

Gridlock140
07-30-2019, 06:21 AM
Hello. So I've been trying to get the 200 pets achievement and need many more heroics, but no one seems to have the really og heroics. The only way to get them is from the heroic crate in store right? If that's correct, I think the price of 1,600 platinum is a little much. If it was lowered so many more people would be buying them, so is that a possibility? I'm not asking to make the achievement easy to get, considering it's an ACHIEVEMENT and shouldn't be handed to you (calling some people out [emoji39]) but at least make it somewhat easier to obtain these heroic eggs.

Thank you!

- Frustrated Arlorian

illumminati
07-30-2019, 07:34 AM
You don’t want them to make the achievement easier to get but you want them to reduce the plat cost of the heroic crate..... which in return makes the achievement easier to get

Gridlock140
07-30-2019, 07:54 AM
You don’t want them to make the achievement easier to get but you want them to reduce the plat cost of the heroic crate..... which in return makes the achievement easier to getYou think $90 a crate is worth?

illumminati
07-30-2019, 07:57 AM
My point wasn’t about value or worth in any way. Just pointing out the contradiction in what you are saying. Read again

Gridlock140
07-30-2019, 08:11 AM
My point wasn’t about value or worth in any way. Just pointing out the contradiction in what you are saying. Read againI said I didn't want the achievement HANDED to me. You read again [emoji16]

Gridlock140
07-30-2019, 08:17 AM
My point wasn’t about value or worth in any way. Just pointing out the contradiction in what you are saying. Read againAs of right now, obtaining the heroics through the crates are impossible unless you either give dome to a dev while he's on his way to work, or have thousands of dollars to blow.

illumminati
07-30-2019, 10:22 AM
As of right now, obtaining the heroics through the crates are impossible unless you either give dome to a dev while he's on his way to work, or have thousands of dollars to blow.

Impossible... yet you can get it if you have thousands of dollars to blow... hence not impossible. Another contradiction

Gridlock140
07-30-2019, 12:30 PM
Impossible... yet you can get it if you have thousands of dollars to blow... hence not impossible. Another contradictionWhat idiot is gonna spend thousands on pixels?

Abuze
07-30-2019, 02:25 PM
What idiot is gonna spend thousands on pixels?

You sure you're playing Arcane Legends? Many of those walking around
+1 with reducing the price tho 1600 plat is stupid.

Fearrr
07-30-2019, 02:50 PM

To stay on topic I agree Heroic Crate prices should be lowered. But um...

Why are people who can spend money on a videogame considered idiots? Like these idiots don’t work hard in RL, Went to College, and have Professional Jobs? These same idiots is why this game is still alive as we speak…just remember that lol.

Browdy666
07-30-2019, 03:21 PM

Funny, but only because of them you actually have this game(almost 8 years). It's their money so it's their choice where to spend it. It's not drugs or else it's just a game, so why not? Why not to support product which you like and enjoy?

Gridlock140
07-30-2019, 03:43 PM
Funny, but only because of them you actually have this game(almost 8 years). It's their money so it's their choice where to spend it. It's not drugs or else it's just a game, so why not? Why not to support product which you like and enjoy?Okay if you bring drugs into it then that's totally fair.

Fearrr
07-30-2019, 03:59 PM
You don’t even need to bring drugs into the conversation lol. I'm going to leave you with some food for thought…If your money is right then the last thing on your mind should be how someone else spends his or her own money and on what. The only people who waste time thinking about things like that…well… I'm sure you can fill in the blanks. Enjoy your day.