View Full Version : Please Help!

tsukasa918
12-18-2011, 12:50 AM
can anybody tell me what is the fastest way to get more gold:apologetic:

i am 59LV enchantress,which map is the fastest to get gold

do not use the platinum:wink:

XghostzX
12-18-2011, 12:52 AM
Sometimes running through plasma pyramid is a good way to loot gold. The best way is farming! what level are you?

tsukasa918
12-18-2011, 12:54 AM
Sometimes running through plasma pyramid is a good way to loot gold. The best way is farming! what level are you?

in ao3?? and what mean of farming (i am sorry for ask this) :mask:

XghostzX
12-18-2011, 12:58 AM
in ao3?? and what mean of farming (i am sorry for ask this) :mask: In alien oasis 2 i believe, the last level.

The term farming just means to run though certain maps and kill the bosses for certain loot. The best loot are known as legendaries, which are highlighted as pinks when you receive them. People generally farm where rare pinks drop so they can sell them in the consignment shop in balefort towne for hundreds of thousands of gold :)

tsukasa918
12-18-2011, 01:00 AM
In alien oasis 2 i believe, the last level.

The term farming just means to run though certain maps and kill the bosses for certain loot. The best loot are known as legendaries, which are highlighted as pinks when you receive them. People generally farm where rare pinks drop so they can sell them in the consignment shop in balefort towne for hundreds of thousands of gold :)
thank you very much for answers..:encouragement:

XghostzX
12-18-2011, 01:05 AM
thank you very much for answers..:encouragement: Yessir :)

LuvMmorpg
12-18-2011, 01:35 AM
If you level up one more, I heard Mount Fang is a really good way to level up quicky and maybe get a lot of loot while your leveling.

Hope that helpes! :)

NECROREAPER
12-18-2011, 01:39 AM
Fang can be accessed at lvl 58.

The trash drops from fang, when liquidated, can prove to be a meaningful source of income, netting about 10-12k an hour of just trash drops.

LuvMmorpg
12-20-2011, 10:49 PM
Fang can be accessed at lvl 58.

The trash drops from fang, when liquidated, can prove to be a meaningful source of income, netting about 10-12k an hour of just trash drops.

Oh, I never knew that! Thanks for the tip lol. I'm gunna go level up my bear for mount fang lol :banana: