PDA

View Full Version : Idea for banned players' vanities

mod
07-30-2019, 03:17 PM
I was thinking, would it be possible to make it so from now on players who are banned with ice spirit/frank/medusa/yeti/golem and other leaderboard items should be reintroduced into the market through a forum contest and maybe a plat entrance fee so it can benefit sts as well.
I know that I would participate in a contest like this and it would help vanities not reach the 1 to 2 bil gold range and also help sts' sales.

I don't think that sts ever wanted items in their game to cost 10+ MAX gold trades to actually purchase an item and I think this could help.

iamlepre
07-30-2019, 04:14 PM
I was thinking, would it be possible to make it so from now on players who are banned with ice spirit/frank/medusa/yeti/golem and other leaderboard items should be reintroduced into the market through a forum contest and maybe a plat entrance fee so it can benefit sts as well.
I know that I would participate in a contest like this and it would help vanities not reach the 1 to 2 bil gold range and also help sts' sales.

I don't think that sts ever wanted items in their game to cost 10+ MAX gold trades to actually purchase an item and I think this could help.I paid 100m for my ghost mummy set, i don't want to see how a random guy win it without spend a lot of money and time farming like i did to buy it. If sts want can bring it to real owners and they can sell it or keep it but this is unfair and ridiculous so if you got banned all ur it's are banned in ur acc!

Enviado desde mi SM-A750G mediante Tapatalk

mod
07-30-2019, 04:23 PM
I paid 100m for my ghost mummy set, i don't want to see how a random guy win it without spend a lot of money and time farming like i did to buy it. If sts want can bring it to real owners and they can sell it or keep it but this is unfair and ridiculous so if you got banned all ur it's are banned in ur acc!

it's simply a way to reintroduce these items back into the market, nobody said they would be cheap in anyway
I think that most people who are opposed to this idea are people who would not personally gain. Some don't care about the actual health of the game if it affects their bank account

Pleasant
07-30-2019, 04:35 PM
I disagree with this because people who win get it for free while other people spent time and money to obtain the vanities

iamlepre
07-30-2019, 05:22 PM
it's simply a way to reintroduce these items back into the market, nobody said they would be cheap in anyway
I think that most people who are opposed to this idea are people who would not personally gain. Some don't care about the actual health of the game if it affects their bank accountIf sts made more lb vanitys maybe will be good or idk maybe something diferent.

|Ares|
07-30-2019, 05:44 PM
. If sts want can bring it to real owners and they can sell it or keep it but this is unfair and ridiculous so if you got banned all ur it's are banned in ur acc!

Say that again, slowly. lol

Krystalteam
07-30-2019, 06:00 PM
Kinda agree, in the sense that reintroducing these vanities may open up the market for them, perhaps also make their prices less ridiculous, to a certain degree :3

Tackled
07-30-2019, 06:58 PM
I paid 100m for my ghost mummy set, i don't want to see how a random guy win it without spend a lot of money and time farming like i did to buy it. If sts want can bring it to real owners and they can sell it or keep it but this is unfair and ridiculous so if you got banned all ur it's are banned in ur acc!

That’s the problem with half of the people in this game now. Stop being selfish man....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iamlepre
07-30-2019, 07:19 PM
That’s the problem with half of the people in this game now. Stop being selfish man....

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWell one original jester for every player ingame? Give solutions without affect those items which sts made to be exclusive.

xxskeptron
07-30-2019, 09:25 PM
banned is banned, no matter what.

Stephencobear
07-30-2019, 10:11 PM
Dude gets banned, looses pricey set.
Makes new acc n forum acc.
Wins back pricey set.
Interwebs blow ups, kittens cry

VenomSet
07-30-2019, 10:21 PM
+1 I agree
I used to own an Ice Spirit Set when it reached 30m (now its like 900m lol idk thats 30x the price sts!!)

Sasamon
07-30-2019, 10:22 PM
Totally agree with your idea, since sts is thinking about bring back some banned names. Why not bring back some vanites, which is part of Arlor History?

Many of the banned players deserved to be banned, and probably they got the LB and Vanity as a prize with the illegal money, plat farming or any other illegal action that they did.

Unfortunately the game only goes on 99m, I don't think sts is happy with those 1B trades. You need to trade more than 7 times(talking about gold) to get certain items and this give players a very large range to scam.

- Many vanites already came back(even lb vanities in different colors) a lot of ppl got mad about it, makes no sense keep some of them "exclusive"

- Probably who got banned with the vanity made something illegal to afford it, so we all should not pay for someones mistake. Arlor culture already took so much damaged and got lost, it's time to revival.

- Many players are farming right now while I write this. They should be able to enjoy all parts of the game too. We don't care that you payed a zillion for a item and now it may be cheapier. Things get cheap or expensive sometimes! Welcome to arcane legends! If you are not satisfied with that dont buy the item or play the game.

- They are many ways to bring those things back, but there are no solution for selfish ppl who want to looks the coolest monkey in the jungle to flex. No matter what sts do, they can't solve the problem with human's!

My final cents its that if you want something exclusive, aim for untreadable prizes. Every single item tradeable can be, should be or could be reintroduced if STS wants to!

Sasamon
07-30-2019, 10:26 PM
Exactly what I was thinking.

tapsykrete
07-30-2019, 10:27 PM

i pay 99m for arcane ring rend long time ago. so why not old LB vanity & banner can avail now :)

iamlepre
07-30-2019, 10:33 PM
i pay 99m for arcane ring rend long time ago. so why not old LB vanity & banner can avail now :)Because the materials to craft if are cheap now.

The description of the lb vanitys say it is a reward for lb players on specific event no by ppl crying on forum xD
whatever i don't will reply anymore I'm sure sts don't will bring them back just for greedy ppl.

mod
07-31-2019, 03:03 AM
Well one original jester for every player ingame? Give solutions without affect those items which sts made to be exclusive.

Nobody is asking for a complete rerelease, i just don't believe the community should be punished for other players breaking the TOS.
These sets would not be coming back in the masses, it just makes it so these sets don't continue to fly up.
Im quite an old player and the percent of the owners with these vanities that could be banned is much higher than you or sts would think

Willl
07-31-2019, 05:10 AM
Lol guys why again this topic? People have been complaining for months and months for this and sts made those people happy. They released recoloured ice spirit and recoloured ice golem, now what? Same design not enough you want also same colour? Then don t call selfish who doesnt agree with you cause they own a lb vanity. If they are selfish you are just OP greedy.

Encryptions
07-31-2019, 06:30 AM
I agree and disagree. I agree on bringing them back but I disagree on how they are brought back. We do need the lb economy to go down a bit, its been intense lately. Frank vest was recently 180mil and 2 months later people selling it for 250-280mil? That is an outrageous increase for one vanity, if there was a way we could keep the economy just right and bring them back from old banned accounts then it would work. If sts were to bring them back through events or contests to win them then they would lose 70-80% of their value. Those people who worked very hard and very long to be able to afford those vanities would quit the game as well as the ones who did during ebon drop, green rogue arlor drop, and other item drops.

I was pretty pissed off when I paid 210m for 3 ebon aegis and 38mil for a sword to find out the next week all of those weapons were worth 100m for all 3. I knew about 20 people who quit from this.

Disproof
07-31-2019, 07:17 AM
+1 to rerelease all lb vanities prices really overpriced ..

Snowman Is here
07-31-2019, 09:42 AM
I like seeing threads complaining about how badly p2w systems such as eggzavier and elite awakes for best stats are, then once every so often one of these obnoxious threads gets made:

“Please sell banned igns, lb vanities, and collectables for an ungodly amount of platinum! I’ll give my right arm and leg”, it really brings things in perspective.

Dragonsalt
07-31-2019, 10:44 AM
Most likely won’t happen. Kinda interesting idea though. I swear, sometimes people on forums need to start thinking about what might actually be good for the game vs. what “feels” good. Whenever stuff like this is presented you need to take a step back and look at the whole picture, not just narrow interests.

Disproof
07-31-2019, 12:17 PM
In my opinion all lb vanities should come back(I own some too) bec many sets got banned like ghost golem i know only 1 owner maybe in 1year 0 ghost golem(all vanities getting missing) Game will have 0 ghost golem???Best solution is to rerelease all i hope they will make it 1 day.Also many drama all the time about them

Straef
07-31-2019, 12:34 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIts not selfish.
Honestly it's an awful idea.
I like the thought , but in reality the people who worked to get them. Spending money, merching, lb, etc...
It wouldnt be fair to them. LB items are special, & the ppl who got banned with them... They know why. So I think it's fine how it is. Keep the rarity of them nearly to an extinct. Increase it's worth. Say I'm self too but I think it's fine how it is tbh.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Cinco
07-31-2019, 12:37 PM
Maybe the old vanity items come back in an event crate of some kind and I just say that I pulled them from a "banned" player account.

sellall
07-31-2019, 01:02 PM
I personally think it's cool to have some old, rare items that have survived the early days of this game. I know you guys want to have them but they won't have that appeal anymore when they're not as rare.

Overgrown
07-31-2019, 01:25 PM
There is no point in this suggestion, it's just a "Vanity".
And Respect the people who came first to the game and bought them for a huge amount of gold. If you really want then work harder for them, it's just for showing-off tho.

Ravager
07-31-2019, 01:25 PM
I see why some would want them but I think many people like wearing these old vanity because they have high value. If green golem was introduced as the lb vanity, people would want green golem instead of blue golem. Reintroducing old vanities will kill what makes these vanities special. The novelty would wear off in 1-3 months. Again, it's usually the value of the vanity moreso than the looks.

QuaseT
07-31-2019, 01:38 PM
People ran lb/paid for the sets back then because they loved them. The vanities belong to the people that have them and not to new players that win a forum contest now. I have nothing against contests but why not make a new vanity that looks unique. I mean there must be some item that has a high value, something the very high end players can work for. And 500m is not much for some people anymore. Nobody wants the vanities if they get cheap.
People will call me selfish but ill defend my position. If you wanted the set you should've bought it earlier or played the event lb. If you are new... there are still plenty of new lb sets coming for you.

Perceval
07-31-2019, 02:02 PM
Maybe the old vanity items come back in an event crate of some kind and I just say that I pulled them from a "banned" player account.

Just so you know what the people want:
- Original jester set (the one released as a reward in that contest years ago)
- Yeti set
- Ice spirit set
- Ice Golem set
- Medusa set
- Frankenstein set
- ghost set
- Ghost Medusa set
- Ghost golem set
- Ghost mummy set

Appreciate your cooperation :D

Sasamon
07-31-2019, 02:38 PM
[QUOTE=Perceval;3011622]Just so you know what the people want:
- Yeti set
- Ice spirit set
- Ice Gole

Fyrce
07-31-2019, 03:10 PM

Pretty sure there'd be a lot of yelling and screaming if this is a crate more than 1 person can get with items that roll. Pretty sure these people only want the item for themselves (forgetting there are many of them and they won't want a cool vanity if there are 10k of that vanity, since there have been several cool new vanities released yet none of these people mention those).

Make new vanities. Pet Maria's outfit would be great vanity!

Recolors are ok, even with the (lesser?) sneering, bullying, and denigration. Would love a red/pink/black spirit/golem. Jesters with swirls or flowers head, or different jester-type head/feet. White Arlors/heralds/winter outfits.

Sasamon
07-31-2019, 03:16 PM
Just so you know what the people want:
- Yeti set
- Ice spirit set
- Ice Golem set
- Medusa set
- Frankenstein set
- ghost set
- Ghost Medusa set
- Ghost golem set
- Ghost mummy set

Appreciate your cooperation :D

It's not hard to see the many negative aspects that those vanites brings to the game actually.

There are solutions for this, like making all LB vanties untradeable in next events. If players really care about being "exclusive" they can go for them. Otherwise there are many different ways to make profit in events. Farm such "exclusive" item and hoard it for a eternity to sell later for a insane and ridiculous amount of gold seems not fair.

My point here it's about the economy and illegal actions that are involved with those vanities.

Everyone have zillions now days. The thought "I paid a lot and I don't want see it being sold cheap to new players" is completely wrong. Many players now can pay expensive as much as those players did, or even more. But we cannot buy something that no one sells! We cannot buy what doesn't exist. And the reason of that is: we are paying for someones mistakes.

I do not want those vanities. I m happy with my stuff atm. But the actual scenario it's a big bitter joke.

Sasamon
07-31-2019, 03:29 PM
And I do not even care if STS bring them again or no.

Vanities like Steel Commando and Green Arlor who were very expensive back in time, came back after years and many players got disappointed. A banner from winter already came back and everyone had the chance to get it again, and it's a banner! One of most "look how old I am" item in game actually.

As JustG always says, we gonna be ok.

Ydra
07-31-2019, 04:12 PM
I think bringing back these vanities would be a big mistake.
If you expect prices to drop, yes they might drop a bit in the beginning, maybe to half what they are worth now.
But in the long run, these items will continue to increase in price, just like they did before, and once again reach ridiculous prices.

The problem of gold inflation is not due to banned vanities, it's due to gold loot from awakens and pets in the game.
Returning these vanities is a shortsighted solution that will not solve the problem of inflation in the long run.

Please be careful with your decisions STS. Your audience might not realize the implications of what they are asking for.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-31-2019, 05:25 PM
They don’t even need to rerelease the old lb/contest vanities. A much better approach would be a release of Recolored versions of them instead for 5,000+platinum or more. Before you say “no Recolor”. They have been Recoloring items since season 1... which was about close to 8 years since then... no point in finally stopping now. Some of us have been waiting for that “Fire Yeti Vanity Set” for a while and it’s not too far Fetched :D since we have all these Recolors :).

Pyrogenie
07-31-2019, 07:43 PM
Personally I wouldn't like to see them return as an exact version. Maybe a recolor or something very similar. BUT we also have to look at how the Arcane Legends community feels about exclusive items. If you were around during the shady and surge days, so many people complained about the fact that only a certain amount of players were able to get shady and surge. why? Because it was an LB reward. Just like said vanities here in this thread. Sure that pet had an impact on the game as where vanities do not, right?, Wrong. It's of human interest. There will be threads and emails about it. Which is where Spacetime will step in and make some changes. Shady and surge for example wouldn't have been re-released if so many players hadn't had complaints. Therefore if the same thing happens again, we're going to see a lot of old vanities floating around. See where I'm going here? I happen to have spent a TON to have shady and surge during that time and I honestly didn't want to see it return simply because it wouldn't be special anymore. But I realized the fact that I spent so much is my own fault, not everyone else. I wanted it that bad. Soon you seen it everywhere. Everyone had it and my 150mil pet (equivalent to probably 700-800mil in today's Arcane Legends economy) is now one of the cheaper arcane pets in the game. That was the turning point for Arcane Legends. From that point forward, there were less and less exclusive items in the game. The question is, taking what I just said into consideration, where do we draw the line? Which items are off limits? What is too far?. Hey why not Forebearer and elite journeyman too?. Heck let's go back to very exclusive rewards like the speed demon banner or anything else in this same category! See what I'm saying? It's a slippery slope. But thinking logically, if I worked for Spacetime Studios and I asked the question, "How do we as a company please these people?" We appeal to the many. The bottom line is if 950/1000 people want them re-released it's probably going to happen. So in the end, I won't quit playing either way. Re-release, don't re-release. If I buy a set then lose a ton of gold because its re-released, so be it. I'll keep playing anyway. Because it happens.

Pyrogenie
07-31-2019, 09:48 PM
To correct such an issue, I would recommend releasing new vanities to compete with these old ones. For example; if I wanted an ice golem set and I can't get it because it's an insane price (700-800mil now?) and I can't afford it. So I make a thread to re-release them. Okay now what if instead of that particular vanity there was one that I liked even better? And I won this set in a contest or an event suitable for all audiences and everyone had a fair shot. Why would I like it better? Because it's an exclusive item and maybe only myself and few others have it and most importantly I earned it. Ahhh sweet victory... Now where is my attention? On my new vanity set and on the forums trying to keep my vanity from being re-released. Or even trying to trade my exclusive set for an ice golem set. You'd be surprised how your feelings would change about this thread of you actually owned any of these LB vanities your asking to be re-released. Now the majority of players are concerned with thier particular vanity sets and the value of all such sets will be determined by this particular player or that particular player and not by the fact that it's extremely rare because many are locked away on banned accounts. Also what your willing to pay for it. After all, supply and demand.

But even with this suggestion or any other suggestions that are in any way related or like this, I can think of a thousand different ways but you have to ask yourself, what are we asking of Spacetime in this case? Sounds like a whole lot of work to me that's going to be never-ending. With any suggestion on this matter, it's sounds like the only practical way to correct it is something like Cinco already suggested.

And just for clarification, I do not own any of these sets.

Disproof
08-01-2019, 09:55 AM
I wouldnt mind also if i see the same lb vanities as untradable version in Sirspendalot in kraag maybe for 20m-50m each like the lb golden Brawing set(untradable and tradable)

|Ares|
08-01-2019, 01:27 PM
Problem is people don't realize that BEFORE u had around 30 users of the same set? Why does it have to be 3 people now and you gonna call it unique?
Make it 25 ice spirits again, why not. lol

Ydra
08-01-2019, 02:06 PM
Problem is people don't realize that BEFORE u had around 30 users of the same set? Why does it have to be 3 people now and you gonna call it unique?

It's not about 3 or 25. For me, it's about consistency. When STS makes a decision in the game, players need to be able to trust them as the developers. If STS begins to go back on what they have said before (as they have done a few times), players will no longer be able to trust them.

If restoring items from banned players had been a concept from the beginning, I would have no problems with it. My problem is that once they choose to make banned players disappear from the game along with their items, they need to stick to their word so that players can safely make decisions in the game following that choice from the developers.

It's all about trust.

Perceval
08-01-2019, 03:01 PM
It's not about 3 or 25. For me, it's about consistency. When STS makes a decision in the game, players need to be able to trust them as the developers. If STS begins to go back on what they have said before (as they have done a few times), players will no longer be able to trust them.

If restoring items from banned players had been a concept from the beginning, I would have no problems with it. My problem is that once they choose to make banned players disappear from the game along with their items, they need to stick to their word so that players can safely make decisions in the game following that choice from the developers.

It's all about trust.

If players prefer old art to new art, there's only one profitable option for developers... re-release that popular old art.

STS is a business. Incase you forgot.

Ydra
08-01-2019, 03:27 PM
If players prefer old art to new art, there's only one profitable option for developers... re-release that popular old art.

STS is a business. Incase you forgot.

As far as short term profit, you are probably right. STS stands to make money from re-releasing these once-thought-to-be-lost vanities.
But as far as long term profit, STS stands to lose a large base of their players, reducing the opportunity for a bigger profit in the long run, and potentially having to shut the game down.

I'm all in for the STS making a profit, and I think this would be the wrong way to go about it.

sellall
08-01-2019, 05:42 PM
I wouldnt mind also if i see the same lb vanities as untradable version in Sirspendalot in kraag maybe for 20m-50m each like the lb golden Brawing set(untradable and tradable)

They already have those gold vanities available from sir spend a lot. Look how rare they are and how few people want them because these people want 500m vanities, which is what it takes to be exclusive these days due to inflation. If all the banned and retired items were introduced again, they would drop in price and lose the novelty appeal. Just like the way they brought back steel commando and now nobody wants that nooob poor players vanity

mod
08-01-2019, 05:52 PM
I'd like to clarify that I'm not asking for a complete rerelease, I simply want to make sure that banned players from now on don't lose the rest of these old items. Plat farmers are able to buy loads of these vanities and when they lose them all from being banned nobody is punished more than the community. I'd like to avoid that.

Verbie
08-01-2019, 06:58 PM
Maybe the old vanity items come back in an event crate of some kind and I just say that I pulled them from a "banned" player account.I like this idea, it would be even better if the vanities were also bound. It would be better for the community and the fear of losing gold would be gone.

You get to look cool and keep your gold. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
08-01-2019, 09:52 PM
They already have those gold vanities available from sir spend a lot. Look how rare they are and how few people want them because these people want 500m vanities, which is what it takes to be exclusive these days due to inflation. If all the banned and retired items were introduced again, they would drop in price and lose the novelty appeal. Just like the way they brought back steel commando and now nobody wants that nooob poor players vanity

Make them non-tradable and problem solved. I wouldn’t mind paying 5k plat for an “Original Jester”, “Frank Set”, “Yeti Set”, even if they’re a different color. Also, so players whom already have this set won’t get angry about the “rerelease”. Make these vanity sets only available in store once a year during the holiday weekend, so they could keep it exclusive. Just a thought.

mod
08-01-2019, 10:16 PM
Make them non-tradable and problem solved. I wouldn’t mind paying 5k plat for an “Original Jester”, “Frank Set”, “Yeti Set”, even if they’re a different color. Also, so players whom already have this set won’t get angry about the “rerelease”. Make these vanity sets only available in store once a year during the holiday weekend, so they could keep it exclusive. Just a thought.

This is not what I am asking for, this is dumb.
I simply want to avoid banned players FROM NOW ON lb vanities to simply disappear.
I am not asking for a stupid rerelease

THE GOLDEN KING
08-01-2019, 10:37 PM
I simply want to avoid banned players FROM NOW ON lb vanities to simply disappear.

Just because you can’t afford it doesn’t make it dumb... it’s not your choice if sts decides to rerelease them, your highness :D. Your contest idea is simply absurd, the only way that would work is if the entrance fee costs more than 3,000 plat per account. No point in making it less than 100 plat to enter if these rare vanities are worth more than 600m+. There would be hardly any profit to sts using your method. Even Cinco’s locked crate idea would be a better approach than your so called “contest idea”. Stop trying to get a lucky break. Work hard like everyone else does and save up to buy these extremely aesthetic looking vanities. Run along now, suns gone, time to go home :DDD

Verbie
08-01-2019, 11:17 PM

Actually, you are asking for a re-release. The only difference is you're framing this request as an idea for the community when it truly isn't. A locked crate would do better in the long run with untradeable vanities.

mod
08-02-2019, 12:29 AM
Actually, you are asking for a re-release. The only difference is you're framing this request as an idea for the community when it truly isn't. A locked crate would do better in the long run with untradeable vanities.

A rerelease is ADDING MORE of these vanities, which is something I do not want. I simply do not like that the community is punished because of other players getting banned. I just want to make sure that we don't have less and less of these items as players are caught for their antics

Alghost
08-02-2019, 12:45 AM
A rerelease is ADDING MORE of these vanities, which is something I do not want. I simply do not like that the community is punished because of other players getting banned. I just want to make sure that we don't have less and less of these items as players are caught for their antics
Make the new rerelease of these vanities untradable, so that the original ones keep their uniqueness and won’t devalue. You’re welcome.

Disproof
08-02-2019, 03:09 AM
Make the new rerelease of these vanities untradable, so that the original ones keep their uniqueness and won’t devalue. You’re welcome.

Yes untradable versions of lb vanities in Sirspentalot :D op idea like the golden brawing

Browdy666
08-02-2019, 05:37 AM
Nice suggestions guys. I like both of them. +1

Smocked
08-02-2019, 05:43 AM
Totally unfair for everyone. You guys talking a lot about new price of these nowadays, but did you ever think how hard you were earning up some gold in the past (below season 9) ? It is the same thing. While Frank Vest (for example) was 10-12m before, people in that period had not more than 30-40m in total. Gold was very very hard to earn. Now, since we have Gold Loot awakens in items, very high GL maps and events every week (or so) is very easy to earn gold. Don't you think you need to work hard for these ? People who ran event before (LB) to get them, did a very hard work, people who had bought those also did a hard work for saving up. Keep in your mind that is the SAME thing. 10m from before is 200m now. LB stuff also increased of rarity (because people got banned) too, but the main reason is GL cap. So don't be little in mind and try to think better before starting this. How people had worked hard before to get them, we have to work hard aswell now. 100m is not a hard work nowadays.
Oh, and also.. if there is a re-relase for them, what will you enjoy in this game still? Except playing, I mean your dreams, of getting something special. Which will be that? If rare vanities came back, almost anything in game will be common. Do you think that's the best idea ? Some are exciting now but won't be anymore in the future.
Try to think for the future too, don't focus only for now. You'll enjoy for a little period and get bored very fast.

Smocked
08-02-2019, 05:53 AM
+1 to rerelease all lb vanities prices really overpriced ..Well you agree just because you've sold anything LB you had. But your opinion should had been different if you still had that 35 Red Balloon Banners. Don't be greedy and rude brother. :)

Alghost
08-02-2019, 10:48 AM
Totally unfair for everyone. You guys talking a lot about new price of these nowadays, but did you ever think how hard you were earning up some gold in the past (below season 9) ? It is the same thing. While Frank Vest (for example) was 10-12m before, people in that period had not more than 30-40m in total. Gold was very very hard to earn. Now, since we have Gold Loot awakens in items, very high GL maps and events every week (or so) is very easy to earn gold. Don't you think you need to work hard for these ? People who ran event before (LB) to get them, did a very hard work, people who had bought those also did a hard work for saving up. Keep in your mind that is the SAME thing. 10m from before is 200m now. LB stuff also increased of rarity (because people got banned) too, but the main reason is GL cap. So don't be little in mind and try to think better before starting this. How people had worked hard before to get them, we have to work hard aswell now. 100m is not a hard work nowadays.
Oh, and also.. if there is a re-relase for them, what will you enjoy in this game still? Except playing, I mean your dreams, of getting something special. Which will be that? If rare vanities came back, almost anything in game will be common. Do you think that's the best idea ? Some are exciting now but won't be anymore in the future.
Try to think for the future too, don't focus only for now. You'll enjoy for a little period and get bored very fast.

Recolor the new rerelease of these vanities and make them non tradable so you keep your tradable original while we’d have our non tradabale recolored version. Red yeti set, dark purple frank, Golden Jester Set, etc. No point in trying to buy Original Jester Set for 1billion gold bro. I mean 6,000$ USD is a lot considering it’s just virtual pixels... I’d rather get a 10-100m non-tradabale recolored version of one instead of wasting 6 grand to only get 1 set and still need to spend more for gears and pets. Don’t get me wrong I’m a plat buyer too but 6 grand for a virtual vanity is a big much, don’t you think? In simpler terms I disagree with you, I’m sorry bro :/.

Warriorknown
08-02-2019, 11:01 AM
Everyone who has LB items right now worked hard for them, I don’t think it is fair for a re-release especially with a platinum purchase.(this seems like a shortcut to a long term goal)
I do agree the LB items are going for ridiculous prices, but bringing them back with platinum won’t solve anything in the long run.

Militarizm
08-02-2019, 12:34 PM
+1... Good idea....

Albrechtdurer
08-03-2019, 03:34 PM

I don't think that sts ever wanted items in their game to cost 10+ MAX gold trades to actually purchase an item and I think this could help.

I am spend 500 $ and 10m gold dint sleep 4 weeks for get yeti I would never do if I am know that it’s will be return!!!! Sts always promise that it’s will never respite so it’s absolutely UNACCEPTABLE !!!

Albrechtdurer
08-03-2019, 03:37 PM
Here jelly ppl only cry coz they won’t work hard about pvp kills pve kills and now about vanity. Guys just stop to be jelly

Albrechtdurer
08-03-2019, 03:40 PM
That point u have not some kind of vanity coz it cost a lot wanna drop price. New vanity is ok and more then it’s will cool if it’s will never respite self coz like this in game stay something which will cost something

Albrechtdurer
08-03-2019, 04:50 PM

Because it’s was so pin full to get it. And more then I won’t then any vanity will be return exclusive things in game it’s cool even cost a lot

Albrechtdurer
08-03-2019, 05:07 PM
One more thing people who have not this vanities and want to get just always looking easy way, they not run lb they have no idea how was pain full run event for 4 weeks, lack of sleep, lack of eat only run run run 15/18 hours a day so....
lb vanity must stay lb vanity and never back to the game in same condition. U look from position “we didn’t have and we want too” and if u was run event or pay 500m for vanity your position be come absolutely different. Many ppl will quit the game after that and this ppl who invest money to the game!!!
Remember green vanity was cost 80m and then sts relies sale again ppl just lost gold
WE WANT THAT OUR GOLD WILL BE NOT WISTED AND STAY SAFE. PLEASE RESPECT IT, BECAUSE TOMORROW ITS WILL BE YOUR GOLD. One of the reason why people quit the game it’s politic of game economic. No one just no one want lost gold.
Today u have like a 500 m. And tomorrow it’s will be 2m such nice. Would u like it ?

Robinky115
08-03-2019, 07:10 PM
Calm down. Grow up.

|Ares|
08-03-2019, 08:29 PM
One more thing people who have not this vanities and want to get just always looking easy way, they not run lb they have no idea how was pain full run event for 4 weeks, lack of sleep, lack of eat only run run run 15/18 hours a day so....
lb vanity must stay lb vanity and never back to the game in same condition. U look from position “we didn’t have and we want too” and if u was run event or pay 500m for vanity your position be come absolutely different. Many ppl will quit the game after that and this ppl who invest money to the game!!!
Remember green vanity was cost 80m and then sts relies sale again ppl just lost gold
WE WANT THAT OUR GOLD WILL BE NOT WISTED AND STAY SAFE. PLEASE RESPECT IT, BECAUSE TOMORROW ITS WILL BE YOUR GOLD. One of the reason why people quit the game it’s politic of game economic. No one just no one want lost gold.
Today u have like a 500 m. And tomorrow it’s will be 2m such nice. Would u like it ?

Yeah cause it's just a game, quit treating it like your second life.

Casino
08-03-2019, 08:32 PM
Very true i agree

Albrechtdurer
08-03-2019, 11:42 PM
Calm down. Grow up.

Pay me back 12$ k and I will

Alwarez
08-04-2019, 10:21 AM
+1 rerelease. Hoarders are acting like they paid $12k to get this vanity, while all they did was manipulating prices

Smocked
08-04-2019, 10:27 AM
+1 rerelease. Hoarders are acting like they paid $12k to get this vanity, while all they did was manipulating pricesLet's say the same thing for what you've worked hard to achieve. Let's make that thing common to cost 10k. Curious what would you say then.

Alghost
08-04-2019, 11:02 AM
Let's say the same thing for what you've worked hard to achieve. Let's make that thing common to cost 10k. Curious what would you say then.
Let sts rerelease a non tradabale- recolored version of the lb/contest vanities. So both parties can be happy...

Laezeo
08-04-2019, 11:05 AM
I totally disagree bringing up this in our game. Why not content? Ice golem/ghost golem had a recoloured version already and same thing with OG jester set. We have like every single color in game. Why not making or re-introduce collectables items turning them into vanities that players can afford with. Just like the SS below.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/3c00cc52dba02b9f107ddd71c1c0d7c5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/741ecb8e80bd3521064c808ab91dc542.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/5ed0199806bcd356b1a76626e247cd38.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/0de68b5da36361be6b2eeda274ffaa20.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/41010995baf531fed0f4c17b5cc01070.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/9f4f9a07bfa35df104ae1dc5da3baec1.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/e576f4372821042e509dd8d6dcac8fcb.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/450c40e2b20b05d96b1c1ed1f515a527.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/b3579765eb6db327d6f11bb1c6767060.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/30022705dcaa549a8d481f5593b0e3a7.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/d2aa4fff689b5d307b74e4d5c22aaa91.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/fdb527d805c99c18c19990efb2ff420a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/3bb429ae042bd66c9832fd14ca0786d8.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/fc4723b20fb626eacf3eb57f4ad9bab0.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/ecff0e166e0da8ebd6ed9eb3d14dd39d.jpg

Warriorknown
08-04-2019, 11:28 AM
I totally disagree bringing up this in our game. Why not content? Ice golem/ghost golem had a recoloured version already and same thing with OG jester set. We have like every single color in game. Why not making or re-introduce collectables items turning them into vanities that players can afford with. Just like the SS below.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/3c00cc52dba02b9f107ddd71c1c0d7c5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/741ecb8e80bd3521064c808ab91dc542.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/5ed0199806bcd356b1a76626e247cd38.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/0de68b5da36361be6b2eeda274ffaa20.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/41010995baf531fed0f4c17b5cc01070.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/9f4f9a07bfa35df104ae1dc5da3baec1.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/e576f4372821042e509dd8d6dcac8fcb.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/450c40e2b20b05d96b1c1ed1f515a527.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/b3579765eb6db327d6f11bb1c6767060.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/30022705dcaa549a8d481f5593b0e3a7.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/d2aa4fff689b5d307b74e4d5c22aaa91.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/fdb527d805c99c18c19990efb2ff420a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/3bb429ae042bd66c9832fd14ca0786d8.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/fc4723b20fb626eacf3eb57f4ad9bab0.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/ecff0e166e0da8ebd6ed9eb3d14dd39d.jpg

Re releasing collectibles would bring the same dilemma as LB. Paying to bring back collectibles is a shortcut to those who worked for them. However, I do agree a vanity version would be a great option to have since there are so many cool looking sets.

THE GOLDEN KING
08-04-2019, 11:31 AM

Precisely, I think sts has been working on being able to turn these into vanities.
I’m hoping... these are awesome armors, I hope you don’t mind I share some of my own.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/73189c5c1fd7ad19f0bfaeb20a045245.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/aac5f4db3b3cf1ce2f8829e4f68a6ef6.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/093a6235744c31eba5c9edd13fe54a94.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/c986429843872959d1e6e9c99933cce6.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/348d9597ef52231a13ca018ca34e678b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/94148200733aeae8f62d3d6fdd9ab1ec.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/9b05ff333e94f0c5d83ac88039e1fbc0.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/a4eba9c5801589393244f44e038256f1.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/aa9af7865b6dcea2aecc12eb2c07b9ed.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/36a42914ac823197d364535c155ef9e0.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/17c2d14662d28bf9389aeda57a21ac1e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/7e351642dc7ac29b6caf89036bce9098.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/7671e957926550fde85955d04d1a7513.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/2549b8ac2eb7ae3556f79ee33ec7c105.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/89daa29f507af2d1e34cf94fab90fb9d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/fe7ab545d2419b7355c7c7798bff4efb.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/f51e0f8f2d1e62ba5d42a19eedd60973.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/0182f941dea69f85f3fb051d133ee1ea.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/d3e4d7771d066fadac081ffc2dd4d0e8.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/31d0fb1a88f4b2a7d86322a396d89285.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/5dad97675d4d0b6e8de9e974f1dfb019.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/a51b50fd56b4f196f81fb753c6a41625.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/1e698aa3e264cfad898050e78b21be4b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/424e6158f4f13db6c8d2d39d6fb3e10c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/5f9725fc270cd9b290051537048482f8.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/3f7ce18df50e66ab1cbc93ac1b1989aa.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/25808153ec9f725ca4126fa592f5b8a5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/a7e87cb4695156a8233771517da17c5d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/0ac31dfb8be2887df7dddc8c4c2ab028.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/3d9aeda6b7ca1b92cdad583f3f57fd4b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/42dd81db9e773554cce892236f4d7d5d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/d6fd1047a54227402edebfc4d28951b4.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/2f0fef10334db660107e243bb3f7fd71.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/ea03086f94f1e93ff887e6f67b35921a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/50107e36f01ebff05fd753fa3c3b2468.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/bb34687ec517bf37997a3a0ad45af44b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/bf280f8f32fe83d350685226a907fd6d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/60e6a2712774eb3fc1eb262c569db230.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190804/9d60c4593122e31f90f343b2b638060f.jpg

Albrechtdurer
08-04-2019, 05:24 PM
+1 rerelease. Hoarders are acting like they paid $12k to get this vanity, while all they did was manipulating prices

I am run event 4 week an spend lots of money for. And nice judge other if by self u did nothing. Lb vanity must stay exclusive. And omg from time we have h pet app did ppl not manipulate with pet prize. Normally in games u have old exclusive things, and it’s nice. Coz like this your gold will be safe. What ever then price drop we all gonna be lost!!!

Willl
08-04-2019, 05:49 PM
stop asking to release again old lb vanities, if you want them save ur money, sell all and go buy it! When this topic was brought devs made you happy releasing coloured versions, green golem, green ice spirit! Can you farm something by yourself instead of make drama here or you just want all without do anything?

I would appreciate recoloured versions of those vanities (as some forum users did it pretty good) since their design structure is awesome, but ask same vanities to look unique as the one who run lb or who spend 500m NO!

Stephencobear
08-04-2019, 06:02 PM
Never re release founders, we had to gamble on plat packs for the chance to get one of the pieces we wanted, if you weren’t there then tuff tatas save up the money and buy it.
:angel:
Lol

Scll
08-04-2019, 06:48 PM
Calm down. Grow up.

Say this to ur self

LegendaryLeo
08-05-2019, 05:37 AM
Let me just say that i feel it is morally unjustified to assume taking rare and exclusive items from banned accounts is the way to go just because they player is banned forever does not mean the items should be manipulated under the reasoning that those items can no longer be accessed. its like saying when a person dies and brings all his items buried in his grave, some gravedigger decides to dig those items and sell for money, that is some illogical and para-senseless act right there.
Also, it was made as a promise that leaderboard items will never return. This is a promise with a strong backing to know that the players who have exchanged as a wilful sacrifice their blood, sweat and every ounce of hard work, mind you, real life time and effort for an in-game item that isn't even real, should be rewarded with an item that they can use or own as a statement of how much they deserve it. Misappropriation of items even under the light of righteous reasons should never tie into one's conduct or the result of one's misconduct. This can lead to awry feelings of detest and surely a sense of bias to ban accounts just to sieve out those rare items, whether its an intention or not.
It is severely unprofessional to just say an item is 'pulled' from a player's banned account. No matter the phrasing, even though given the almighty power of doing anything in the game, the idea of removing one's items should never be the case. In rare situations, if an appeal is made to unban an account and the player realises that his or her items are long gone for absolutely no reason, how should they react?
ask for another set of those items? would the devs then reintroduce more of it and follow up with the digging of such immorality on holy ground?
Hardwork and time is something that can never be replaced. Some leave the game banned, with the knowing that their items will be a constant reminder of the fun times they had. The effort, thrill and nostalgia in these lb items are indicative of the desire the player had for the items they were rewarded with,
by giving out those items to players today for lets say an exorbitant amount of gold, it can never replace the true meaning and significance of lb items.
Leave it as they are, let it be an incentive for more to come. You can never ask a society which promises complete equality to bestow its citizens with an identity that is unique to them, because in every seemingly equal society, the secret rankings of the social and corporate ladder is what people strive to be at, or economy and life itself will come to a standstill.

mod
08-05-2019, 07:05 AM
stop asking to release again old lb vanities, if you want them save ur money, sell all and go buy it! When this topic was brought devs made you happy releasing coloured versions, green golem, green ice spirit! Can you farm something by yourself instead of make drama here or you just want all without do anything?

I would appreciate recoloured versions of those vanities (as some forum users did it pretty good) since their design structure is awesome, but ask same vanities to look unique as the one who run lb or who spend 500m NO!

500m was so last month! now prices are double if not more!
See the problem??

flashio
08-05-2019, 07:53 AM
I agree about not re-release the old lb vanities (at least not doing it in a random contest).
I would love to have those vanities back in the game, since there are very few of them left, and if they are ever reintroduced a fair way to obtain them would be in a whole new event as lb prizes but this time make them nontradeable, try to make this event a whole-vanity-focused event for more info of this idea I'll make a post on the suggestions and feedback section :)

VenomSet
08-05-2019, 08:41 AM
I agree about not re-release the old lb vanities (at least not doing it in a random contest).
I would love to have those vanities back in the game, since there are very few of them left, and if they are ever reintroduced a fair way to obtain them would be in a whole new event as lb prizes but this time make them nontradeable, try to make this event a whole-vanity-focused event for more info of this idea I'll make a post on the suggestions and feedback section :)

And then? Not tradeable means once these players quit again or get banned - its same as now - there are none ingame.

flashio
08-05-2019, 09:49 AM
I suggested for them to be non tradeable so it doesn't affect the economy, I think it's alrdy bad enough.
If those players are banned we can just hold another event, I don't see the problem, if the quit then it's different, I think items should stay in their accounts as long as they are not banned, never know when someone is coming back.

Btw the thread with the event idea is alrdy posted in the suggestions and feedback section, go take a look!!

Ign: Boingon

Willl
08-05-2019, 12:49 PM
See the problem??

The only problem I see is the trade window, if they dont wanna extend it to 1b np..but this has nothing to do with giving lb vanities to anyone, yes cause release them again means give them to anyone. Its a game if you cant obtain all exclusive items you will still be ok..

offspring
08-06-2019, 12:37 AM
Just a suggestion hope you don't take it bad. If there's a conflict bringing back the old LB vanities, why don't bring back tradable new LB vanity for upcoming events? I guess this would be better, so there will be no argue with it. What do you think? But the decisions is up to STS :) The best thing for now is to make new tradable LB vanity.

Alghost
08-06-2019, 01:39 AM
So to get this clear. Some people want the release of Lb vanities while others just dread the feeling of them coming back. Hmm there are a couple solutions.

1.) Recolor the old lb vanities and make them non tradable. Either costing over 5k plat in store or make them an event based leaderboard reward.

2.) Make the New upcoming Leaderboard vanities Tradable. so that we won’t have no more disputes about this topic.

3.)Make a seasonal contest where 10 of each class can have a chance to win a contest tradable vanity set.

for Example, Original Jester, forbearer etc... they were all contest based event rewards to only a few players.

Can’t really thing of anymore better ideas but that’s just what I think.

Albrechtdurer
08-06-2019, 04:11 AM
See the problem??
If u will spend 500m and by this vanity and tomorrow it’s will cost 2m see the problem ?

Albrechtdurer
08-06-2019, 04:15 AM
Yes new tradable lb exclusive beautiful vanity its so cool !!! Ppl who run event even with out chatting very well know how its not simple. Its nice then they can get reward wich will be possible to seel with time.

Scll
08-06-2019, 04:31 AM
The only problem I see is the trade window, if they dont wanna extend it to 1b np..but this has nothing to do with giving lb vanities to anyone, yes cause release them again means give them to anyone. Its a game if you cant obtain all exclusive items you will still be ok..

Extending gold cap to 1b will make rare vanities even more expensive like double the amount 1.5b

Shubham
08-06-2019, 04:33 AM
Not in agreement with this idea of yours.lb vanities are suppose to be exclusive .people who .the ones who got banned with those vanities should be not be re-released ..stop being so greedy .the ones who actually want it are still working hard to get it .
And as a fact STS said all lb vanites and banner are suppose to be non tradable .so even if they do get re-released I suppose it should be and will be non tradable as mentioned by STS once ty

mod
08-06-2019, 06:14 AM
If u will spend 500m and by this vanity and tomorrow it’s will cost 2m see the problem ?

No, because I don't want a full rerelease, I just want it so when someone is banned with say ice spirit that SAME SET is reintroduced to the market. NOTHING like lucky golem etc

ilmercenario
08-06-2019, 07:40 AM
Maybe you guys forgot what happened when steel commando and green arlor set was released and made avaliable to everyone, but i do, happened that all sell it and none wanted it after. I know many want that old lb vanities but the reason you guys want it its because its rare and expensive, once its released none will want it again because it will be a common vanity.. So as sts did choose to make new lb vanities non treadable then these old vanities shouldnt be reintroduced, or sts should release again other vanity events too and what would happen? Vanity isnt vanity anymore, because there should be some exclusive vanity because vsnities are show off and are mean for that. Only positive thing is sts would make lot of money giving ppl vanities with lockeds and i think they will do it, i do own a frank set and idc if sts will bring it back even tho i paid 200m for it its just game guys chill 😂😂😂

Kakashis
08-06-2019, 08:30 AM
Maybe you guys forgot what happened when steel commando and green arlor set was released and made avaliable to everyone, but i do, happened that all sell it and none wanted it after. I know many want that old lb vanities but the reason you guys want it its because its rare and expensive, once its released none will want it again because it will be a common vanity.. So as sts did choose to make new lb vanities non treadable then these old vanities shouldnt be reintroduced, or sts should release again other vanity events too and what would happen? Vanity isnt vanity anymore, because there should be some exclusive vanity because vsnities are show off and are mean for that. Only positive thing is sts would make lot of money giving ppl vanities with lockeds and i think they will do it, i do own a frank set and idc if sts will bring it back even tho i paid 200m for it its just game guys chill ������

Yeah, I'll agree with this, once it's available to all, no one will want to wear it anymore. Green arlor was a perfect example of that.STS should rather make new lb vanities and tradable again. To be honest, as long as they don't bring back elite journeyman, all is well.

ilmercenario
08-06-2019, 08:42 AM
It could be a solution, if all event vanities was treadable maybe the old lb vanities price would drop too since there would be more competition. Explanation for all to understand.. Atm the lb vanity its a monopoly.. That means theres few lb vanities around that can be traded if sts make new lb vanities treadable then there would be conpetition and wouldnt be a monopoly anymore so price drop becsuse customers (players) have more choice to buy cheaper exclusive vanities. Its just a theory but could work imo

Trader1337
08-16-2019, 04:46 AM
Agree,good idea

BaronB
08-16-2019, 05:05 AM
This idea as about as good of an idea as using a plugged-in toaster as a bath toy...

As already mentioned thankfully by the sane people in the community already, rereleasing any vanity again once its already come and gone would just kill off its value and its demand. Most importantly it loses any sort of meaning it might come attached with (example all the hard work put in to obtain a rare vanity set becomes worthless)

Quality > Quantity

Learn to appreciate some of the rare beauties in life instead of just demanding everything to be handed to you on a platter, which unfortunately most of the major current cultures now seem to encourage, an if you do decide to pull your finger out and put the work in to obtain that "pretty gem" you so desire then your soul would feel even more satisfied at the end.

If you`re not willing to put the work in however in the first place then you never really wanted it anyway and its just current jealous rants that are spurring on the "bring back the old s**t" argument.

1 <3

Susanne
08-16-2019, 06:57 AM
This idea as about as good of an idea as using a plugged-in toaster as a bath toy...

As already mentioned thankfully by the sane people in the community already, rereleasing any vanity again once its already come and gone would just kill off its value and its demand. Most importantly it loses any sort of meaning it might come attached with (example all the hard work put in to obtain a rare vanity set becomes worthless)

Quality > Quantity

Learn to appreciate some of the rare beauties in life instead of just demanding everything to be handed to you on a platter, which unfortunately most of the major current cultures now seem to encourage, an if you do decide to pull your finger out and put the work in to obtain that "pretty gem" you so desire then your soul would feel even more satisfied at the end.

If you`re not willing to put the work in however in the first place then you never really wanted it anyway and its just current jealous rants that are spurring on the "bring back the old s**t" argument.

1 <3

Well said. I've seen friends and guildmates play so hard for items especially lb. It's real dedication on their part. I can't add anything more to what you have already put..you said it all.

illumminati
08-16-2019, 11:03 AM

Quality > Quantity

1 <3

Those who have the rare vanities (minority) mostly do not want them to be released again. Those who do not have the rare vanities (majority) mostly want them to be released again.

I am not heavily into vanity’s but if sets like, ice spirit, jester, crier etc did return... even at 5k plat each. JUST TAKE MY MONEY !!

It would upset a few if something like Vanity-Zavier was to happen but it would please a lot more of the player base and would be a massive money maker in business terms.

I remember when there were similar discussions about Nightshade and Shady and Surge. Fast forward a few years and Egg-Zavier is probably the most popular event in AL. Same can happen for Vanity-Zavier but will reap a lot more rewards for STS.

From a business point of view i do not see why these items have not been already put back in the game. I guess STS knows whats best for their business model

BaronB
08-16-2019, 11:43 AM
Those who have the rare vanities (minority) mostly do not want them to be released again. Those who do not have the rare vanities (majority) mostly want them to be released again.

I am not heavily into vanity’s but if sets like, ice spirit, jester, crier etc did return... even at 5k plat each. JUST TAKE MY MONEY !!

It would upset a few if something like Vanity-Zavier was to happen but it would please a lot more of the player base and would be a massive money maker in business terms.

I remember when there were similar discussions about Nightshade and Shady and Surge. Fast forward a few years and Egg-Zavier is probably the most popular event in AL. Same can happen for Vanity-Zavier but will reap a lot more rewards for STS.

From a business point of view i do not see why these items have not been already put back in the game. I guess STS knows whats best for their business model

Eggs are a little different due to them actually having uses and different eggs would give you a much better advantage on some maps which yeah back in the days of lvl 41 pvp if someone joined with an sns it was all over... if someone joined wearing a tree outfit however it wouldn’t change the tide of a battle...

So for better game dynamics and overall fairness eggzaviair events make sense and I whole heartily endorse...

Vanities make no difference to game play so doesn’t make it unfair in any shape or form of its limited use.. its all about just looking pretty... and again emphasis on the point people want the rare vanities because they are rare an unattainable easily... once everyone has jester or medusa or frank ect the novelty has gone and that item has died a death... whilst the eggs are still sought after as they are purchased for stats and ability.. and guess what eggs people want because it looks pretty... oh yeah the expensive hard to obtain ones *facepalm*

I do not have any of the super rare vanities so I don’t have a personal gain out of it and god what I would give to be able to have tree vanity again...

However as my first post started... as good as an idea as using a live toaster as a bath toy =\

1<3

THE GOLDEN KING
08-16-2019, 11:46 AM

Precisely, even if they were non tradabale I would still buy them.

illumminati
08-16-2019, 02:01 PM
Eggs are a little different due to them actually having uses and different eggs would give you a much better advantage on some maps which yeah back in the days of lvl 41 pvp if someone joined with an sns it was all over... if someone joined wearing a tree outfit however it wouldn’t change the tide of a battle...

So for better game dynamics and overall fairness eggzaviair events make sense and I whole heartily endorse...

Vanities make no difference to game play so doesn’t make it unfair in any shape or form of its limited use.. its all about just looking pretty... and again emphasis on the point people want the rare vanities because they are rare an unattainable easily... once everyone has jester or medusa or frank ect the novelty has gone and that item has died a death... whilst the eggs are still sought after as they are purchased for stats and ability.. and guess what eggs people want because it looks pretty... oh yeah the expensive hard to obtain ones *facepalm*

I do not have any of the super rare vanities so I don’t have a personal gain out of it and god what I would give to be able to have tree vanity again...

However as my first post started... as good as an idea as using a live toaster as a bath toy =\

1<3

Sorry but my post was not about usefulness. It was more about it being profitable for STS.

ItsTheCat
08-21-2019, 08:54 AM
- 1 Rerelease of LB vanity will ruin the people who did pay 500m+ and worked so hard to gain every gold... Let alone platinum they probably purchased. STS you will upset your biggest plat buyers with the release of vanities, just to please people who want something they're not willing to work and farm to earn.

I do think the max Number of the LB vanities ever made should stay the same and the ones off banned players should be put back into another LB event. Re-Earned again... not some silly chest.

BaronB
08-21-2019, 09:11 AM
Sorry but my post was not about usefulness. It was more about it being profitable for STS.

Sorry to have only just seen this *facepalm*

If you really want to get vanities to be profitable then just go with making a vendor where you can take any old say season 1/3 armour helm or weapon and use plats to convert it to vanities... Say like 100 plats per convert or goes up depending on rarity, then it’s not so low price that markets get flooded but it’s low enough that it’s obtainable, people then have a new reason to sink gold on new/old vanities, old vanities stay exclusive like they should be and sts makes a ton of monies from the plats and it’s what I’m sure you’ve had heard somewhere before... winner winner chicken dinner XD

But just like old season leaderboard banners.. some things will be unobtainable however that’s also all good ^.^ long as you know what you need to do to reach a goal the rest would just a matter of determination, however we are spoilt for choices and you don’t always need to sprint upto every single goal out there as there could be better or easier ones instead

I’ll be honest at this point I hope some of that makes sense as I just blacked out and typed for a sec [emoji23][emoji2357]

1<3

Fiasaria
08-21-2019, 09:55 AM
Or just make new tradeable lb vanitys, the girl from the ring for rogue, a fenrir or a headless horseman for warrior and a notradame wenchback for mages :v

Enviado desde mi SM-J600G mediante Tapatalk

illumminati
08-21-2019, 10:11 AM
Sorry to have only just seen this *facepalm*

If you really want to get vanities to be profitable then just go with making a vendor where you can take any old say season 1/3 armour helm or weapon and use plats to convert it to vanities... Say like 100 plats per convert or goes up depending on rarity, then it’s not so low price that markets get flooded but it’s low enough that it’s obtainable, people then have a new reason to sink gold on new/old vanities, old vanities stay exclusive like they should be and sts makes a ton of monies from the plats and it’s what I’m sure you’ve had heard somewhere before... winner winner chicken dinner XD

But just like old season leaderboard banners.. some things will be unobtainable however that’s also all good ^.^ long as you know what you need to do to reach a goal the rest would just a matter of determination, however we are spoilt for choices and you don’t always need to sprint upto every single goal out there as there could be better or easier ones instead

I’ll be honest at this point I hope some of that makes sense as I just blacked out and typed for a sec [emoji23][emoji2357]

1<3

Perfect sense. Baron for president instead of a cake eating fatcat !!

Eriel Delgado
08-21-2019, 03:50 PM
Devs should take those vanities from banned accounts hide them on certain maps, players have 1 hour to find the vanities! It can be any random map any stage! Once the hour passes the ramining pieces will be gone for good! With system message and proper forums announcement!

Dragoonclaws
08-22-2019, 12:07 AM
The real answer is no. They won’t bring back old. They will make new ones as usual. By the way, old “cool” and “expensive” vanities and pets were not so “expensive before”. They became “expensive” because they were far too rare 5 years later.

Same will happen with new vanities, just wait 5 years or whatever. Also, STS reserves the right to unban players. So what? Do they give them back their “redistributed vanities”?

I like the concept, but it’s not right for those rare vanities.

Deeus
08-23-2019, 11:13 AM
No, banned is banned

SlaveKnight
08-23-2019, 08:31 PM
Totally agree with your idea, since sts is thinking about bring back some banned names. Why not bring back some vanites, which is part of Arlor History?

Many of the banned players deserved to be banned, and probably they got the LB and Vanity as a prize with the illegal money, plat farming or any other illegal action that they did.

Unfortunately the game only goes on 99m, I don't think sts is happy with those 1B trades. You need to trade more than 7 times(talking about gold) to get certain items and this give players a very large range to scam.

- Many vanites already came back(even lb vanities in different colors) a lot of ppl got mad about it, makes no sense keep some of them "exclusive"

- Probably who got banned with the vanity made something illegal to afford it, so we all should not pay for someones mistake. Arlor culture already took so much damaged and got lost, it's time to revival.

- Many players are farming right now while I write this. They should be able to enjoy all parts of the game too. We don't care that you payed a zillion for a item and now it may be cheapier. Things get cheap or expensive sometimes! Welcome to arcane legends! If you are not satisfied with that dont buy the item or play the game.

- They are many ways to bring those things back, but there are no solution for selfish ppl who want to looks the coolest monkey in the jungle to flex. No matter what sts do, they can't solve the problem with human's!

My final cents its that if you want something exclusive, aim for untreadable prizes. Every single item tradeable can be, should be or could be reintroduced if STS wants to!Wow really liked your arguments, really solid and convincing.

And I also agree with the idea. +1

Sent from my moto e5 using Tapatalk

TooPure
08-24-2019, 03:39 AM
Sts SHOULD re-release everything that cost 100m+. Why would you want only 3 players happy with ice spirit when you can make thousand of AL players happy by re-releasing it. Re-releasing it doesnt mean sts need to spam them like what happened to rogue's green arlor set. Just make highest price point of an item in game max of 100m. So everyone could actually enjoy the game apart from only 3 players enjoying them.

It is your fault you spent too much time/money on this game but you shouldnt punish the whole community by not letting other players enjoying the game.

P.S. idk the total number of players having ice spirit.

Stephencobear
08-24-2019, 12:14 PM
No one is prevented from enjoying the game because of a vanity,
it's envy or jealousy that prevents you from enjoying it.