PDA

View Full Version : Glitch/Bug in Al

Vivt
07-31-2019, 12:48 AM
I’ve notice this glitch for 2 months now, happens at random but it gets annoying at times. Idk what’s causing it. I’d like to knw the Devs thoughts on this.

I can’t use skills or pet aa or even pm anyone or type in open chat. When I move, my pet follows, which means I’m not lagging. I’m seeing players moving on my screen freely and leaving maps. If I try to leave map, I get stuck on loading screen. I restarted the game, yet the problem was still there. Logged off for like and hr, then the problem was gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allset
07-31-2019, 02:38 AM
I’ve notice this glitch for 2 months now, happens at random but it gets annoying at times. Idk what’s causing it. I’d like to knw the Devs thoughts on this.

I can’t use skills or pet aa or even pm anyone or type in open chat. When I move, my pet follows, which means I’m not lagging. I’m seeing players moving on my screen freely and leaving maps. If I try to leave map, I get stuck on loading screen. I restarted the game, yet the problem was still there. Logged off for like and hr, then the problem was gone.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNot that I am an admin. But it would probably get a faster answer if you posted it here.
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?111-AL-Technical-Issues-and-Bugs

Vivt
07-31-2019, 02:47 AM
Not that I am an admin. But it would probably get a faster answer if you posted it here.
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?111-AL-Technical-Issues-and-Bugs

Thnx

Futumsh
08-01-2019, 10:02 AM
At least one cause of this should be fixed with today's update - has to do with disconnecting while switching zones. Please post to the bugs and tech thread if you see it again after that.

Vivt
08-01-2019, 10:28 AM
At least one cause of this should be fixed with today's update - has to do with disconnecting while switching zones. Please post to the bugs and tech thread if you see it again after that.

Thank you[emoji846]