PDA

View Full Version : Some questions ;)

DarkX
12-18-2011, 08:58 AM
Hello. I am new in pocket legens and it is great! But sometimes there is a button named: Go to the next level and the dungeon will be switched. Why?
Whats the best skill for a mage?
Thank you

ZHEOTARE
12-18-2011, 09:14 AM
Each area has a certain number of stages. If you start on stage 1, complete it, then hit "go to next level", it takes you to stage 2. Keep doing this in each stage, and you'll eventually have played every level for that area.

If there is a particular stage you like doing, then hit menu, world map, select the area, hit host game, select the stage, then create. If you don't want to host your own game (people can still join, unless you locked it), the hit menu, world map, join game. Search the games in your level range, select the one you like, then hit join.

As far as mage skills go, it all depends. The main ones are firestorm, icestorm, lightning, drain life for attacks. There are also 2 buffs, and 2 debuffs that are important. Lastly, revive and heal are a mages (and the parties) best friend. Look under the enchantress class discussion area. There is a lot of good info there.

DarkX
12-18-2011, 09:19 AM
Tnaks for the answer. I can make a private game with other players? I didnt understand this: If there is a particular stage you like doing, then hit menu, world map, select the area, hit host game, select the stage, then create. If you don't want to host your own game (people can still join, unless you locked it), the hit menu, world map, join game. Search the games in your level range, select the one you like, then hit join.

What can i do exactly with it?
I mean with the skills points for the character, like intelligence ;)

Paar
12-18-2011, 09:38 AM
Hello & Welcome to The Forums! This is a very friendly community & if you have any questions ever again, Ask Away that's why were here! As for the question above Zheo basically told ya, each Lvl has a new stage! So when you complete all stages you can click the "return to town" button! Unless you leave before your game ends!(; and Mage skills, I'm a tank so I can't help ya out, but I'm sure a Mage will teach you the ranks!(:

DarkX
12-18-2011, 09:39 AM
But for what is join and host game?

Skeletonlord
12-18-2011, 09:44 AM
But for what is join and host game?

Welcome to the forums DarkX! Joining a game is if you are joining a friend or going to the game screen, by going to the world map. Then press join game. You can filter your search by using the search keys at the top. When searched, you can join a game from the list shown.
Hosting a game is done like this: go to world map, then host game. Find the campaign and level you wish to host, then hit host game. When hosted in a game, when people join, and you don't wish them to be there, you can boot them. Click on their name , boot and enter a reason why.

DarkX
12-18-2011, 09:46 AM
But what can I do there? Leveling?

Skeletonlord
12-18-2011, 09:49 AM

In a game, you can help others, or level yourself. Sometimes, you need to complete quests in some areas of the game, so levelling and quests are the two things you do in a game.

Fao
12-18-2011, 09:50 AM
Welcome to the forums and Pocket Legends! My name is Faoeskekie, but I prefer to go by Fao. I love turtles and would love to help you in game! When you are fighting enemies, you are leveling up, but when you are in Townes you can't level up! So I hope to see you in game soon!

Paar
12-18-2011, 09:51 AM

You can Lvl yourself or with friends also you may farm! Farming is "Remaking" a certain map over and over to achieve a desired Item!

DarkX
12-18-2011, 09:55 AM
So if i want to help someone or leveling, i join or host a game?

Skeletonlord
12-18-2011, 10:01 AM
So if i want to help someone or leveling, i join or host a game?

You are correct. Let's recap. Killing and fighting monsters gives you experience, and the more experience you get, the more times you level. There are currently 66 levels you can get in Pocket Legends. The first map is Forest Haven, and when you get to level 10, you can no longer get experience there anymore. All dungeons ( another word for campaigns ) have a recommended level to play. If you aren't a certain level, you can't level there. You need to be at the recommended level to go there.

DarkX
12-18-2011, 10:02 AM
And what are dungeons?

Skeletonlord
12-18-2011, 10:05 AM
And what are dungeons?

Dungeons are the games you host and join. People normally say Levels so don't worry about the word Dungeons.

DarkX
12-18-2011, 10:07 AM
ah ok. Last question: How can i see how many quests are availbe until level 10? And how about crafting and eqipment buying?

Skeletonlord
12-18-2011, 10:17 AM
ah ok. Last question: How can i see how many quests are availbe until level 10? And how about crafting and eqipment buying?

If you go to the world map, and highlight Forest Haven, there is a total quests area underneath the word Forest Haven. This tells you how many you have done and how many there are to do. You can do this with any campaign.
Crafting is an extra you can do. Some people do this to make improved equipment. You don't have to do this, but it adds a bonus to your stats. To do this, go into whatever town you want to craft items in, and find the crafting expert. The crafting person in Forest Haven is Burke The Blacksmith. Speak to him, and choose craft equipment. Bearing in mind that at this point you need to have crafting supplies which can drop from dungeons. Click on the item you wish to make, and then combine the crafting supplies.
Equipment buying can be done through trading and from the CS, a online shop in which players add equipment for other players to buy. To get to this place, go to the world map and press Balefort Castle. Click enter town. From here go through into the castle and click on one of the archers on treasure chests. You need gold to buy gear.

DarkX
12-18-2011, 10:35 AM
Isnt there an vendor for items availbe?

Skeletonlord
12-18-2011, 10:39 AM
Isnt there an vendor for items availbe?

Sure. In towns there are vendors that sell cheap gear and potions. In Forest Haven and Balefort castle towns, there is a stash, where you can keep safe and store up to 5 items. You can buy potions from Ellie in Forest Haven town.
Buying items from the cs is just an extra. The items people put in cs are better than vendors.

DarkX
12-18-2011, 10:40 AM
ah ok, thank u very much for giving the answers :)

Skeletonlord
12-18-2011, 10:41 AM
ah ok, thank u very much for giving the answers :)

There is a way to thank people via forums. Go to the post and press thanks.