PDA

View Full Version : I found something huge that is so class specifically op

InsanitrisesAL
08-01-2019, 01:19 PM
I was looking through the PvP skills of different classes and I noticed that the rogue and war heal skill have the same cool down , 1word handicap �� also on top of that war has op jug skill and their heal is more free to use , rog drops 3 heal packs of I'm correct, gone in 2 secs in clash war skill affects every teammate for 7.5 seconds and grants 2 seconds of invincibility , mage skills as well has this but only for the castle. Anyways no hate just wanted to bring this up , I hope you all loot good on eggzavier :)180497180498 also haters going to say that its not a handicap when it is #-# , also lol I know I haven't all the skills upgrades just made war to check lol

Futumsh
08-01-2019, 01:29 PM
Not a bug or tech issue, so don't post things like this here.

Moving to... general? I don't even see a suggestion here.

InsanitrisesAL
08-01-2019, 07:15 PM

Isn't the bugs and technical issues thread where I'm allowed to post this content?

InsanitrisesAL
08-01-2019, 07:21 PM

Let me rephrase lol, isn't this thread where I can post issues on the game . and if not can you direct me to the right thread :)

Futumsh
08-01-2019, 07:24 PM
You can talk about stuff in general, you can make suggestions in suggestions. Since this thread has been moved to general, feel free to talk about it here.

The bugs and tech forum is *only* for reporting bugs and technical issues.

InsanitrisesAL
08-01-2019, 07:24 PM
Loving this egg content btw :)