PDA

View Full Version : Bring Giving to Newbies too!

largecommand
12-18-2011, 10:33 AM
Yesterday, While I was Pvping on my twink, A newbie joined the game and saw everyone wearing Xmas stuff. He ever so kindly Asked the people how and where to get Xmas stuff. Well the reply was him gettin rushed and called a noob. That was just rude really. So I told him to add me and join me, he kept asking me where we are going so I went into cs, Bought out every type of lvl 10 Xmas Purple. I said Merry Chirstmas And gave it too him. he was Really Happy. He said TY and Merry Xmas and left.

So that gave me a Idea, Now if I see a newbie without Xmas stuff. If he wants, can add me for a quick suprise. From now on till Xmas stuff is overpriced, I Will drop 50k On each newbie in order to make him happy for the holidays. So far I have helped 6 newbies and spent 239k on them.

So take the time in give to a Newbie. I mean come on The xmas greens are liks 8k. Not asking you go drop 50k like I did. But atleast give 1item to them.

Itll make Them happy and You.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Skeletonlord
12-18-2011, 10:44 AM
I totally support this. There are many new players who dont have gear, and this would make so many players happy.

largecommand
12-18-2011, 10:53 AM
I totally support this. There are many new players who dont have gear, and this would make so many players happy.

IKR.

deviousdemon
12-18-2011, 10:54 AM
+1

and i allready did sth similar several times!!!

we all started to play this game back in days as newbies ! :)

i for myself was really thankful for the help i got when i started last year.

LADYHADASSA
12-18-2011, 11:21 AM
I am holding a Christmas giveaway for this reason please put peeps names that need and if anyone can donate to this giveaway let me know in forum and add christmas lady :)

Love seeing this giving spirit :)

Deadsoldiers
12-18-2011, 08:49 PM
I still remember when i was a mage and wore the items cause i liked the colour the name was written in lmao its more than 1 and a half year ago i think.

Fyrce
12-18-2011, 10:06 PM
I always have stuff to give away on one of my lower level toons. Just gave him more stuff recently. I will definitely add holiday items, just so everyone can get to look festive-y!