PDA

View Full Version : PC controller........

Motherless_Child
08-02-2019, 07:19 AM
Does anyone know the forum link for the post that describes how to play the game using a "PC game controller"?????

Ebereasider
08-02-2019, 10:32 AM
Look in guide section, it's a sticky post

Motherless_Child
08-02-2019, 05:22 PM

I actually did not know there was a "guide" section....... Never paid attention..... I feel pretty stupid....... I'm good now........

VenomSet
08-03-2019, 01:48 AM

Does this still work? Its from 2014 I think
Can you even still run Arcane Legends on Google Chrome??

Thanks in advance

Ebereasider
08-03-2019, 03:26 AM
Does this still work? Its from 2014 I think
Can you even still run Arcane Legends on Google Chrome??

Thanks in advance

I don't use a controller, so I don't know if that still works or not. But yeah, you can run AL on all browsers now including Google Chrome (used to be only available in Chrome till a year ago)

VenomSet
08-03-2019, 03:34 AM
I don't use a controller, so I don't know if that still works or not. But yeah, you can run AL on all browsers now including Google Chrome (used to be only available in Chrome till a year ago)

Is it possible to play with mouse and keyboard...?
I tried that like 4 years ago but it was soo hard to play and as the other poster said my fingers hurt and got sore because the key binding was reaaally bad and almost impossible to press some at the same time

Ebereasider
08-03-2019, 05:58 AM
I tried that like 4 years ago but it was soo hard to play and as the other poster said my fingers hurt and got sore because the key binding was reaaally bad and almost impossible to press some at the same time

I don't know why you find it hard or impossible, but I find it more comfortable to play with mouse and keyboard. That's why about 90% of time I play from my PC since I started on AL 2 years ago.

VenomSet
08-03-2019, 06:15 AM
I don't know why you find it hard or impossible, but I find it more comfortable to play with mouse and keyboard. That's why about 90% of time I play from my PC since I started on AL 2 years ago.

Okay thanks, will check it out again

Motherless_Child
08-03-2019, 07:37 AM

I play using mouse and keyboard.... It's the only way I ever played (asides from android)......... I love it.....