PDA

View Full Version : 2019-08-02 Content Update (267182)

TzatOps
08-02-2019, 11:03 AM
+ The Greatdragon Ebonthrax has increased in power and difficulty!
+ Ebonthrax' standard attacks cannot 'miss' and his major attacks cannot be dodged.
+ A trio of exploding fire traps have been added to protect Ebonthrax in his molten lair.
+ Ebonthrax' armor has been increased.
+ Host Ebonthrax' Lair with a new single-use 'ticket' available in the Elixir Store!
+ Added chance for Experience Orbs to drop from Ebonthrax.
+ Fixed Fishmonger and Dragon dagger liquidation prices.

RememberDailyBlues
08-02-2019, 11:08 AM
Stop with the orbs, just drop the xp to 30k a level and make 109-110 350k xp.... make people earn it like the old days

Idevour
08-02-2019, 11:47 AM
Stop with the orbs, just drop the xp to 30k a level and make 109-110 350k xp.... make people earn it like the old days

Ya make it like the old days where it was 10k per level and 100k for the final lvl to have a total of 150-160k xp to cap i totally agree

Faq
08-02-2019, 11:53 AM
Do I understand this right, 25 plat to host the last dungeon one time with no improved loot drop rates? Please tell me what I am missing.

SuperGotenks
08-02-2019, 11:53 AM
I thought ebonthrax drop rate was gonna be buffed but now it just costs 25 plat for a slim to none chance at getting mythical items. I thought hosting ebonthrax would be free like Red Dragon Slayer but I guess not.

3pc
08-02-2019, 11:56 AM
Sorry this isnt it. Might of misunderstood what we were asking for

Muzzling
08-02-2019, 12:00 PM
Disappointing

3pc
08-02-2019, 12:00 PM
I just played ebo alone i get one shot in then he completely murders me. Then i tried again with pet off and he did the same thing.

SuperGotenks
08-02-2019, 12:04 PM
Dang Cinco really went loco with this update

Cinco
08-02-2019, 12:05 PM
I just played ebo alone i get one shot in then he completely murders me. Then i tried again with pet off and he did the same thing.

I don’t think the final 110 boss should be soloable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P u r e
08-02-2019, 12:13 PM
A fail is a fail.... Back to the drawing board.
Awaiting update version 2.0.

Lalaanica
08-02-2019, 12:17 PM
I am sorry, Ebonthrax is OverPowered, and didnt drop anything, no orbs, nothing , yes i went to free version, but how do i know other is any better?

3pc
08-02-2019, 12:20 PM
We dont see any mention of the looting increased/fixing visuals either which makes us wonder why make it harder at all it will be months before a full set to be completed for a mass group. It sems like the 110 content is designed for 110 mythic gear (not elite because even still i see people not being strong enough) and its going to be unattainable for a long time. I only brought up me dying twice because I couldn’t even land more than 2 shots in without him completely nuking me which should never be the case even tho i understand this is a multiplayer game just further providing to the case prehaps he is more OP than we were asking for. But the fire traps were a nice bonus ro avoid camping under the neck.

Lalaanica
08-02-2019, 12:25 PM

id be ok with this, but not 1 xp for 20 mins of death and junk loot.

Ortalan
08-02-2019, 12:29 PM
With the boss being so hard, I don't think it makes sense to encourage weaker, lower level characters to join games by having the boss drop xp orbs.

The knockback from ebonthrax can push a character out of drop range.

It's too easy to get one-shot by the boss right at the end of the fight, and then you don't get your reroll if you're dead when the boss goes down

It just doesn't play well, and it doesn't seem as though the problem with gold chests being insanely rare has been addressed at all

Mastervoodoo
08-02-2019, 12:30 PM
I don’t think the final 110 boss should be soloable.

Wasn’t the idea to make the boss host able , with an increased drop table, being that its 25 plat to host? Lol

Mastervoodoo
08-02-2019, 12:32 PM
With the boss being so hard, I don't think it makes sense to encourage weaker, lower level characters to join games by having the boss drop xp orbs.

The knockback from ebonthrax can push a character out of drop range.

It's too easy to get one-shot by the boss right at the end of the fight, and then you don't get your reroll if you're dead when the boss goes down

It just doesn't play well, and it doesn't seem as though the problem with gold chests being insanely rare has been addressed at all

This clearly isn’t cincos fault. People kept complaining that the boss was too easy. I seen this issue pop up more so than the loot issue. Hate the players, not the game. People don’t know what to ask for smh.

xzLegendszx
08-02-2019, 12:40 PM
Funny.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

burntoutdex
08-02-2019, 12:42 PM
the game is unplayable right now.

MageFFA
08-02-2019, 12:46 PM
Everyone wanted ebontrax to be stronger and that's exactly what the devs did. No complaining there. I do however agree with the 25 plat dungeon which is why i made a suggestion in general discussion for the devs to check out.

SAVAGEXWHOX
08-02-2019, 12:54 PM
Player Ebonthrax in hopes that I’d get a orb forsure after spending 15minutes trying to kill him lol I got a common🤣 Rip

Cinco
08-02-2019, 01:13 PM
and it doesn't seem as though the problem with gold chests being insanely rare has been addressed at all

Correct. The rarity of these chests is not affected. They are insanely rare.

Cinco
08-02-2019, 01:14 PM
Wasn’t the idea to make the boss host able , with an increased drop table, being that its 25 plat to host? Lol

The purpose was to provide a way to skip past Chapter 4 and go directly to Ebonthrax... which is what we have now.

Muzzling
08-02-2019, 01:25 PM
The purpose was to provide a way to skip past Chapter 4 and go directly to Ebonthrax... which is what we have now.

I dont remember being charged plat for hosting slayer runs, how about make a new "exp orb" map and make the map that goes directly to ebonthrax available by completing a quest or something.

Mastervoodoo
08-02-2019, 01:39 PM

Lol well that is true. I’ve read through all the comments / posts complaining about him being too easy. With as rare as loot is I argued that it shouldn’t be any harder. But I guess they got what they asked for.. But as far as exp is concerned, it would be cool to have an exp map, as l85, 90, 100, and 105 had. People would be spending plat to gain exp which is how it’s always been.

MageFFA
08-02-2019, 01:44 PM
Lol well that is true. I’ve read through all the comments / posts complaining about him being too easy. With as rare as loot is I argued that it shouldn’t be any harder. But I guess they got what they asked for.. But as far as exp is concerned, it would be cool to have an exp map, as l85, 90, 100, and 105 had. People would be spending plat to gain exp which is how it’s always been.

They want it handed to them on a silver platter instead of putting in the work needed. This is because of how easy obtaining gear in 85, 100, and 105 was compared to the much older caps. All of em are just hypocrites.

While i do understand that it would be in our best interest if the 25 plat dungeon was instead converted into a 3 plat 4 hour elixir like in 61, 66, 71, and 76 cap. That is something that should happen which is why i created a thread about it on general discussion.

Absolize
08-02-2019, 02:12 PM
25 plat for one enemy to kill isn’t worth it, especially when it’s not 100% a 20k exp orb.

Mastervoodoo
08-02-2019, 05:54 PM
25 plat for one enemy to kill isn’t worth it, especially when it’s not 100% a 20k exp orb.

25 plat for an almost certain trash, or common item that will liquidate for 200gold. At an end game level lol, I’m starting to think it’s just funny tbh

Fwend
08-02-2019, 08:21 PM
Thank you again for these patches.

The Ebonthrax boss is now certainly a challenge, get ready for some hard farming and grinding! and be prepared to die, as we slowly get the new sets it will get easier.

Keep in mind the majority of us are still using level 105 sets and purple sets of the new campaign. When we use the new level 110 elite and mythic gear killing this boss will be faster.

Thank you for listening to our feed back and including xp orb drops for the mini bosses The Admiral and the Vice Admiral as well as from Ebonthrax.

And for including a gold liquidation price for the Fishmonger and Dragon dagger.

Regarding the new
EBONTRHRAX LAIR TICKET!! - 25 Platinum

I do hope Cinco you consider making changes to this premium platinum map.

Currently this map allows you to go directly to EBONTHRAX lair one time for the cost of 25 platinum.

A suggestion is to lower this cost to perhaps 2 or 5 platinum? With the duration of the elixir to last for 30 minutes. Considering the only benefit of this is to skip Map 4: The Dragon Antechamer and to kill the dragon directly.

Aoeqt
08-02-2019, 08:51 PM
Thank you again for these patches.

The Ebonthrax boss is now certainly a challenge, get ready for some hard farming and grinding! and be prepared to die, as we slowly get the new sets it will get easier.

Keep in mind the majority of us are still using level 105 sets and purple sets of the new campaign. When we use the new level 110 elite and mythic gear killing this boss will be faster.

Thank you for listening to our feed back and including xp orb drops for the mini bosses The Admiral and the Vice Admiral as well as from Ebonthrax.

And for including a gold liquidation price for the Fishmonger and Dragon dagger.

Regarding the new
EBONTRHRAX LAIR TICKET!! - 25 Platinum

I do hope Cinco you consider making changes to this premium platinum map.

Currently this map allows you to go directly to EBONTHRAX lair one time for the cost of 25 platinum.

A suggestion is to lower this cost to perhaps 2 or 5 platinum? Considering the only benefit of this is to skip Map 4: The Dragon Antechamer and to kill the dragon directly.

I would agree with this. If there is nothing changed about the boss except for his difficulty, simply talking in the new option to host him directly for 25 plat, meaning no increase in drops, etc when you do this, it basically says that running the whole map within 2-4 minutes is worth 25 plat just to skip, which doesn't make that much sense to me.

Rayhan Ahmed Nobin
08-02-2019, 09:34 PM
Ok in this update u made Ebonthrax difficuty very hard its ok becase its fun to fight him now, but it takes a lot of time to kill him . So how about decreasing his health so that we can kill him faster. And thers nothing to do in new map so how about adding some daily quest with fair ammount of gold and experiance . And like everyone saying try adding a new plat map to gain mythical gear faster :)

xzLegendszx
08-03-2019, 06:59 AM
Ok in this update u made Ebonthrax difficuty very hard its ok becase its fun to fight him now, but it takes a lot of time to kill him . So how about decreasing his health so that we can kill him faster. And thers nothing to do in new map so how about adding some daily quest with fair ammount of gold and experiance . And like everyone saying try adding a new plat map to gain mythical gear faster :)No.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

Yogaa
08-03-2019, 10:16 AM
Ok in this update u made Ebonthrax difficuty very hard its ok becase its fun to fight him now, but it takes a lot of time to kill him . So how about decreasing his health so that we can kill him faster. And thers nothing to do in new map so how about adding some daily quest with fair ammount of gold and experiance . And like everyone saying try adding a new plat map to gain mythical gear faster :)Looks how Hugeee the dragon is... of course it will have huge Health too.

To beat the powerful dragon Ebonthrax try to beat the dragon together with your friends or join a full party game and make sure you and your team have a set , trust me it will be easier!

It's not hard it just need a teamwork and I think it's very challenging!

Calzone
08-04-2019, 10:34 AM
Just take a look at how many players are playing new maps now and it’s not hard to tell how disappointed the crowd is.
Sorry Cinco.. it may not be your fault but you can make a difference and make it better!

Lalaanica
08-06-2019, 12:23 PM
I'll make a new premium map that has great drop rates for Ebonthrax and two other mini-bosses. I'm going to leave the rest of the campaign as it is.

(https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?459155-Cinco-please-give-me-real-explanations)