PDA

View Full Version : Plat Dungeon Idea for Ebontrax Encounter.

MageFFA
08-02-2019, 12:28 PM
I know this is too early Cinco but later down the lines would you consider turning the 25plat ebontrax elixir into one of the 3 plat paid dungeons like in 61 71 and 76 cap? This will be extremely help if it also comes with the 4 hour duration that is removed once a player picks up any form of loot.

Just a idea of mine. Would love feedback from the rest of the community.

Tpfelblatt
08-02-2019, 12:32 PM
I'd like to know what a Mythic drop looks like. Is it a slightly more golden shine than Common drops? Or is it full on burning orange, slightly more than Common drops? Who knows...

neucamace
08-02-2019, 12:38 PM
I know this is too early Cinco but later down the lines would you consider turning the 25plat ebontrax elixir into one of the 3 plat paid dungeons like in 61 71 and 76 cap? This will be extremely help if it also comes with the 4 hour duration that is removed once a player picks up any form of loot.

Just a idea of mine. Would love feedback from the rest of the community.sounds good to me :)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

MageFFA
08-02-2019, 01:06 PM
I'd like to know what a Mythic drop looks like. Is it a slightly more golden shine than Common drops? Or is it full on burning orange, slightly more than Common drops? Who knows...

The world may never know.