PDA

View Full Version : Cinco honestly ..

Mastervoodoo
08-02-2019, 09:04 PM
Honestly, are the drop rates set to a normal standard? And possibly just bugged out, and you just aren’t believing 100% of the community about just how low the rates are? Or did you intentionally set the rate so low to the point it would take 1/500+ to possibly drop an elite? I see tons of people giving you ideas that spend hours on pocket legends. Why don’t you ever listen to them lol. They only states opinions that would only make them want to play more . So I don’t get it. And most of your feed back is a “Maybe” or a “I’ll think about this as a possibility” or.. the most common “yes I made the game suck deal with!” Smart comment responses .. lol

synfullmagic_23110
08-02-2019, 09:48 PM
Looks hard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinco
08-03-2019, 04:51 AM
You’re overlooking the fact that while 100 and 105 caps only had two or three item rarities in total, the 110 cap has items that span trash, common, uncommon, rare, epic, legendary, elite, and mythical. This means it is SIGNIFICANTLY harder to drop the best gear in 110 than any cap ever before. The idea / suggestion I think you’re promoting is “make mythical easier to get,” and I honestly don’t think that’s smart (even though you really really want it). Not trying to be snarky, I’m just being honest.

Mastervoodoo
08-03-2019, 06:13 AM
You’re overlooking the fact that while 100 and 105 caps only had two or three item rarities in total, the 110 cap has items that span trash, common, uncommon, rare, epic, legendary, elite, and mythical. This means it is SIGNIFICANTLY harder to drop the best gear in 110 than any cap ever before. The idea / suggestion I think you’re promoting is “make mythical easier to get,” and I honestly don’t think that’s smart (even though you really really want it). Not trying to be snarky, I’m just being honest.

I understand, it’s true it does make it harder due to all the items. That’s why In other posts I suggested removing atleast trash items off the drop table. It’s not because “i” myself want it, it’s because I was off and on last night and didn’t see a soul running the 110 maps. And when I decided to host (I’m using 4x combo and warbird) a run on the 4th map, it took me and 4 other lv110 players 13 minutes to kill thraxx timed, all 5 of us re rolled and either received trash, uncommon and one person dropped an epic. I play other rpgs that have a way bigger universe/ player base than pl that have drop rates similar to this, which works greet when there’s 100k+ active players daily lol.. not a couple hundred at best. But it’s just my view from inside the game.

Mastervoodoo
08-03-2019, 06:25 AM
Leave mythical as is, make it the rarest equipment in game for a year, but atleast make elite farmable at a better rate. No one is farming due to this, and no one is in pvp because they can’t lol and everyone in game is saying “I’m waiting for cinco to update drop rate”. Lol it’s just boring and I don’t wanna see people quit.