PDA

View Full Version : Armor Holder and Helm Armor Holder

Azzahra Aprilia Putri
08-03-2019, 01:42 AM
I would like to give advice to STS to make a new furniture to compliment some furniture, namely armor holder and helmet armor holder. maybe this will look cool, what do you think?

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

Ebereasider
08-03-2019, 03:12 AM
They already said that they can't provide armor holder because that will require change in the artworks for every single armor there is in the game

Azzahra Aprilia Putri
08-03-2019, 05:07 AM
They already said that they can't provide armor holder because that will require change in the artworks for every single armor there is in the gamewhen did he say then why did they released weapons, backs, and helmet holders? it would be cooler if there was an armor holder

Ebereasider
08-03-2019, 05:48 AM
Here you go:

The existing armor art isn't built in a way that works for an armor holder, which is why I haven't just added one. It's not likely we'll make one unless we have another reason to modify the art for every armor piece.

Azzahra Aprilia Putri
08-03-2019, 06:24 PM
Here you go:sad, very unfortunate. it would be nice if they added an armor holder. I still hope they add it, hopefully

Snowman Is here
08-03-2019, 08:15 PM
I think their reasons were because of the skin textures being part of certain armors. That’s why some people recommended them to make npc/mannequins to equip armor for display.