PDA

View Full Version : Where is prower egg?

Thewolfbull
08-03-2019, 11:03 PM
Anyone see this egg drop yet? I see none in auction. Would be nice if it was added as it's the only legendary pet most people don't have, because it was only available for people who where low levels and used the speed level up thing during expansion start.

Ebereasider
08-04-2019, 12:20 AM
Like previous years, newer pets are excluded from loot table as usual. Aside from Prower, legendary Quentin, Churro, and mythic The Re-gifter, Wylenor, Chester, Oconi etc are also excluded I think.

Encryptions
08-04-2019, 01:31 AM
Like previous years, newer pets are excluded from loot table as usual. Aside from Prower, legendary Quentin, Churro, and mythic The Re-gifter, Wylenor, Chester, Oconi etc are also excluded I think.
Venim, Hero night shade, and Hero Venim are also excluded as well.

scarysmerf
08-04-2019, 12:38 PM
Never heard of this prower pet you speak of are you sure your not talking about Courage the lion pet?

Ebereasider
08-04-2019, 12:44 PM
Never heard of this prower pet you speak of are you sure your not talking about Courage the lion pet?

Courage was in previous expansion, current one is Prower the three-tailed fox

Androzeus
08-06-2019, 03:18 AM

"Newer pets" should've meant the pets that just came this year 2019, like Oswald, Heroic Oswald, Heroic Thog, Heroic Kissogatha, Arcanite Ripmaw, Arcanite Dreambot, Heroic Samael, Zhulong, Timur, Wilbur, Arcanite Munch Mouth, Arcanite Chester.
So Pets that came in 2018 should ve not considered as new pets anymore like Quentin from 2018 halloween, Thog and Kissogatha Love event 2018, Cottonkill from 2018 easter, Churro from 2018 harvest event, Wylenor from 2018 ursoth, Chester and Venim from 2018 goblin.
Chester, Venim, Cottonkill, Thog, Wylenor they were not included in Eggzavier 2018 because they just came that year, but now its already 2019 they should ve been added to the loot table, if still using the "new pets exception" why then they added Arcanite Chester, Arcanite Ripmaw which just came few moments ago in loot table now, but some legendaries like Venim, Thog, Quentin, Churro literally from 2018 didn't get added?? Some logic is missing here.