PDA

View Full Version : free beer for sadboy!

Daconan
08-04-2019, 04:59 AM
want to gather people who have never looted an arcane or expensive egg. come join us. I have one room for depression because we have killed more than 1000x that guy and lootd nothing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nvgd
08-04-2019, 06:06 AM
got 1 heroic worth 200k lol

Daconan
08-04-2019, 06:11 AM
ahahahahaha right [emoji482][emoji482][emoji482] lets drink a beer for free here

SlaveKnight
08-04-2019, 07:59 AM
I hadn't looted anything good since first Eggzavier...

Sent from my moto e5 using Tapatalk

Abuze
08-04-2019, 08:03 AM
I'll need a 2nd or even 3rd round of free beer

Robinky115
08-04-2019, 11:40 AM
Hi freeblades what's up.

Daconan
08-07-2019, 02:12 AM
this thread never close until i get arcane or expensive egg! already did run with much luck and no luck already did! killed scramble portal and no portal for like 10k and got aps what i never do its aps elite from nord killed 5k and 10k mob there.but im trying never give up cause i still dont believe i cant get it , late sleep , late eat , and abit rest only until this this event finish! but im scare if im wrong , how about i still do that for nothing until this event finish?zonk

rip here

Daconan
08-07-2019, 03:38 AM
i Quit from fakin game AL trash , Hopeless
thankyou fakin trash spacetimes ban me pls

Encryptions
08-07-2019, 05:21 AM
Email my beer to me :D.

Ebereasider
08-07-2019, 06:26 AM
but im trying never give up cause i still dont believe i cant get it , late sleep , late eat , and abit rest only until this this event finish!

All this determination blown to dust in less than 2 hours :highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused:

Kystone
08-07-2019, 08:38 AM
Imagine quitting cause of rng

Kingdawnage
08-07-2019, 05:37 PM
True the arcane drops were kinda unfair.
I killed this guy over 1000 time and nothing. No arc. Some people got as much as 4 arcs from him and didn't make that much run.
What's more, it's almost like his spawn rate has been nerfed for some reason. I know how much I put in especially to get Arc but nothing. It's really unfair

SlaveKnight
08-07-2019, 07:39 PM
Around 1M gold and 10h of my life spent to earn some bop-bop and precious eggs.

SlaveKnight
08-07-2019, 07:45 PM
True the arcane drops were kinda unfair.
I killed this guy over 1000 time and nothing. No arc. Some people got as much as 4 arcs from him and didn't make that much run.
What's more, it's almost like his spawn rate has been nerfed for some reason. I know how much I put in especially to get Arc but nothing. It's really unfairYeah, tbh I don't like the idea of luck to earn gold/itens, because some people (like me) spend hours and hours to get basically nothing, while someone play 30 min and get the jackpot... And the situation become even worse when your friends tell you that they looted many arc/heroic pets, also your guild is full of ppl looting many arc pets...

For me this event was a complete vaste of gold and most important: LIFE TIME...

Peusaul
08-08-2019, 03:31 PM
Ty for this post, i feel less lonely :)

I think the harder is really all guildmates having crazy loots !!!!

Cya

Lazgapoc
08-08-2019, 03:51 PM
I don't know what type of luck system they use but not getting even one arcane:(
Sts do you want us to get sad and start leaving the game
I open portal and ppl parties with me all get arcane egg but not me :(
This game for me now feels like it's not worth even playing during events
:(

xxsayxx
08-08-2019, 05:37 PM
Been reading some suggestion from other players about sts's luck system. I think adding a bar for killed boss or mobs will be nice, and when a player fills the bar "player can get a reward/loot".Forgot players IGN who suggested it. Im one of these guys who grind events and just watch ppl looting awesome loots while me :fatigue::confusion::grumpy::torn::grief::drunk:
Hoping STS will hear these suggestions :D

illumminati
08-08-2019, 06:38 PM
i Quit from fakin game AL trash , Hopeless
thankyou fakin trash spacetimes ban me pls

This just made me laugh out loud. How many deary eggs must u loot before you get this angry?

More on topic i found this event explains what the devs have been saying for so long perfectly. Some find the spawn rate too low, some find it too high. Some find the arcane drop rate too low, some find it too high. Which according to them is JUST RIGHT.

Good luck in future events everyone !

bestwar
08-10-2019, 12:50 AM
Feels so good
M not the only one who ****ed up in this event 😂😂😂

woxxo
08-10-2019, 02:59 AM
Oh,bad luck bro ;/