PDA

View Full Version : AO3 or something new?

laquint
07-19-2010, 08:23 PM
What do you think the next map should be? Should it be AO3,or something new? Don't forget obviously it will take you from 45-50!™

Banned
07-19-2010, 08:28 PM
Your post has failed.

Would you like to try again?

Anyway, it won't be something new. Alien Oasis is supposed to be a consistent trilogy.

EDIT: Btw, why do you "TM" everything? Are you trying to trademark the opposite of awesome possum?

flaimdude
07-19-2010, 08:41 PM
EDIT: Btw, why do you "TM" everything? Are you trying to trademark the opposite of awesome possum?

This.

/10chars

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-19-2010, 08:51 PM
yes...i know all of you are gonna gang-bang on me bevauae of this, but....

The next map is AO3 because if there is a lesser djinn, there has to be a greater djinn. otherwise it would be incomplete.

To those who will gang-bang me: you suck like hell.

King Kamehameha
07-19-2010, 09:08 PM
A greater djinn could fit and I think you go in a UFO so the djinns will probably be transformed into alien djinn anyone agree?

Iambirdman
07-19-2010, 09:16 PM

The next map is AO3 because if there is a lesser djinn, there has to be a greater djinn. otherwise it would be incomplete.

To those who will gang-bang me: you suck like hell.

You like the word gang-bang don't ya?

tjornan
07-19-2010, 10:27 PM

get him!!!!!!!!!!!!

smokester
07-19-2010, 10:37 PM
failed thread and please at least do a little bit of research before posting something new... or a faster, more effective way is to ask ppl in towne maybe lol... you dont seem to care though since you post after post about pointless, meaningless stuff and asks for nonexistent items in towne, i.e want to buy a AO1 lvl35 bow... really rofl get it together man your further destroying what speck of reputation you have... save yourself now

tjornan
07-19-2010, 10:57 PM
failed thread and please at least do a little bit of research before posting something new... or a faster, more effective way is to ask ppl in towne maybe lol... you dont seem to care though since you post after post about pointless, meaningless stuff and asks for nonexistent items in towne, i.e want to buy a AO1 lvl35 bow... really rofl get it together man your further destroying what speck of reputation you have... save yourself now

tiger woods aint got nothing on this brother

cry
07-19-2010, 11:04 PM
/Bored of the desert.

Arjun
07-19-2010, 11:41 PM
Alien Djinns. . .Did Someone Say Alien Djins. . . .Seriously tho. . . how about one of those subterranean underground UFO base thingies. . .before we gets a peak or to go inside the UFO's. . tho I really like that idea as well. . . .welcome to the machine.

Violentsaint
07-20-2010, 04:19 AM
spacetime please hire more staff or something so u can get updates out faster...

half the stuff on your july roadmap should be out already... your breaking my heart :(

Addihul
07-20-2010, 08:49 AM
If there's bound to be an Ao3, no doubt they already have it done or near done. My vote is to scrap the mummys and oasis guys and have a purely alien release. Mission one would be similiar to Ao2 mission 1, as it would be in doors in a crypt. The next mission would land them on an alien vessel somehow. A huge battleship with multiple floors. The final floor would be tough to advance in and would be littered at the end with all Greater Djinn Alien Bosses. Double the hitpoints. Same decent droprate for the final stages as with Ao2.