PDA

View Full Version : Crafting the Sanguine Longbow

Razorsharpest
12-18-2011, 07:11 PM
I am getting close to crafting the Sanguine longbow. All I have left to aquire is the bow itself and I am getting close to having enough gold to purchase one in the CS if I dont win one first. I have noticed so far there is a level 61 &63 in this bow. Has anyone out there crafted one themselves yet? Does it matter which bow I buy for crafting?

Also, I have seen a few glowing green sanguine longbows. Most are red. Does anyone know how they make or where they get the glowing green sanguine longbow?

NotYoCookiez
12-18-2011, 07:19 PM
The green ones are bought with plat :)

Register
12-18-2011, 07:26 PM
You have to use a level 65 bow to craft into a crafted bow.

mattkamp
12-18-2011, 07:30 PM
Everyone seems to be crafting them when they get them thinking it makes them more valuable but really the crafting materials aren't that expensive. I sold both my bows before prices dropped and won't buy another one till it's atleast under 2 mil.

Razorsharpest
12-18-2011, 07:34 PM
Ok, I have never even seen the lvl 65.

I have crafted the orloks claymore and lilliths wand, both have the platinum purchased piece but they are still red. I always thought the only way to full craft these lvl 65 was to purchase the 30 plat piece to go with it.

byserk
12-29-2011, 09:46 AM
Hi Razor,

Crafting them always makes them stronger and more valuable. Just look the prices up in cs and you will see. Good luck and have fun playing!!

Whirlzap
12-29-2011, 11:43 AM
Hi byserk,
That's true, but is it really WORTH IT?
I mean, crafting it will only give it a like 5-15 stat boost at maximum, and the cost for crafting is nearly 50% the regular price.
I wouldn't go pay another 1mil or something just to have a little stat boost, UNLESS I was a serious PvPer.
If we look at it carefully, we can see that the Sanguine Bow will CLEARLY be outfavored by the next campaign's new DEX Weapon.
So I ask you, is it really worth it?
It's your own decision.

Suentous PO
12-29-2011, 11:47 AM
Sup Byserk! im in the same boat. Alltho i mostly run into you when im falling asleep or waking up, lemme know if ya wanna do some runs on first floor! Death to the sringy duke!

Mothwing
12-29-2011, 01:02 PM
Crafting doesnt necessarily make it stronger. This is especially true with the crafted sewer sets. Enchanted has practically NO mana regen thats why youll see mega mage more expensive in the cs because what mages really need is mana regen. Most often crafting will just change a few stats around, for example when mega mage is crafted it takes the regen away from mana and puts it on health. So really look at the stats before you craft to make sure youre going to like it :)

EDIT: This thread should help with the components :) http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?46619-Mothwing-s-List-of-Components-and-Crafted-Items-(Full)

Register
12-31-2011, 10:18 AM
Take a look at Drewcapu's Mt. Fang Pink List if you want to compare the two's stats.