PDA

View Full Version : Both guilds merging

Robinky115
08-05-2019, 01:59 PM
Due to all the corruption I'm going to have synergy knights merge with my guild all nations united. It would solve most of the issues and reduce all the non sense. My friends on al suggested that be better. For those who bullied me I'm strong and have many loving friends and fAmily! Shout out to encryptions! His posts have inspired me! All the hate became love and even though there's many haters I know there's many with compassion!

Kystone
08-05-2019, 02:03 PM
It's not that deep

Robinky115
08-05-2019, 02:08 PM
Well rolling stone has posted a very bad motd about synergy knights and there gm is very corrupted and bullys little guilds. But no worries all of synergy knights members will be in great hands. My team is great! I'm the bigger person! That is amazing.

illumminati
08-05-2019, 02:31 PM
Due to all the corruption I'm going to have synergy knights merge with my guild all nations united. It would solve most of the issues and reduce all the non sense. My friends on al suggested that be better. For those who bullied me I'm strong and have many loving friends and fAmily! Shout out to encryptions! His posts have inspired me! All the hate became love and even though there's many haters I know there's many with compassion!

Big shout out to Encryptions for inspiring him into making another post. You the MVP !

Robinky115
08-05-2019, 02:42 PM
Synergy knights has been disbanded by meepextreme. Rip synergy knights. 2016-2019:( will always bee in are hearts!

THE GOLDEN KING
08-05-2019, 02:44 PM
Big shout out to Encryptions for inspiring him into making another post. You the MVP !

Indeed I too cried at his marvelous speech, it deserves an award and should be engraved within all of Robins posts for his bravery and courage to be the odd one out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alghost
08-05-2019, 02:46 PM
Indeed I too cried at his marvelous speech, it deserves an award and should be engraved within all of Robins posts for his bravery and courage to be the odd one out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was beautiful, never have I seen someone with such etiquette, an inspiring fellow to say the least. What a fantastic speech it was.

Robinky115
08-05-2019, 03:39 PM
Synergy knights has been disbanded by meepextreme. Rip synergy knights. 2016-2019:( will always bee in are hearts!

Robinky115
08-05-2019, 04:12 PM
Well I'm happy that u guys believe me now and will join the case to get infamousgift bann for bullying. Her main toon is merlintrue. But has several little toons. Such as infamousgift,famousgift,eggzavavorll. She also has bullied caliber and ashes of the wake. They have not commented yet. I'll be interesting to see there point of views as well

Robinky115
08-05-2019, 04:31 PM
Hi flame how are u

slaaayerrr
08-05-2019, 04:58 PM
is it about arcane legends guilds? never saw those guilds lol

scarysmerf
08-07-2019, 12:29 AM

Lol now they know your other guilds name you put yourself on blast :D