View Full Version : Is there really and IGN Bot active in Arcane Legends?

VenomSet
08-06-2019, 01:34 AM
I have a good ign on another character which I want to use on my main, it has 3 letters and is pretty rare.
I noticed the thread saying an ign got lost within 1 second when somebody tried changing his name.

Can devs maybe look into this I really dont want to lose my name I own it since 2014 but I want to use it on my main now since Im not active on the other character.
Im too scared to delete tbh :/

Spooked
08-06-2019, 01:44 AM
I cant speak for the devs, but all i know that bots like that are very, very unlikely to be active or even exist, especially for a quite small gme like this, the bot prgrammrr would have to manually insert al igns and run it for such a long time its not even worth it in the end.
I saw the thread ur referring to and its either a salty person, making up stuff.
Or somehow someone else new of the acc deletion and got ready.
Some people tell others everything.
Thats just my 2 cents

Ebereasider
08-06-2019, 03:06 AM
Just a few days ago, I got a 4 letter IGN automatically suggested by STS while creating a HC toon. So, it's possible that when that person deleted his/her toon, STS suggested it to some random new toon and they took it before the original owner take back the IGN

Abuze
08-06-2019, 03:12 AM
Yes this does happen but only if someone knows that the ign will be free to claim within a certain time frame.
So if you trust the people that know about your ign not to snipe it then you should be fine.

VenomSet
08-06-2019, 03:50 AM
Ok ty guys Ill just delete it where majority is sleeping xD

Ebereasider
08-06-2019, 04:25 AM
Ok ty guys Ill just delete it 3am where majority is sleeping xD

Don't mind me, just passing by...
*sets alarm for 3 am*
:p :p :p

VenomSet
08-06-2019, 04:35 AM
Don't mind me, just passing by...