PDA

View Full Version : Just another skin...?

Appleisaac
12-18-2011, 10:04 PM
Is dark legends gonna be just like sl and pl? The two games mirror each other in almost everything... I know there are some differences (pl weapons can be used by any class, sl weapons with no stats), but it's pretty much the same game... Right? I hope dark legends has different types of classes (not ones that are the same as pl and sl), and maybe even more then three, but if it is just another skin pack of pl I will love it anyway :)

Yellowhawk
12-20-2011, 11:36 PM
Yeah, I don't play SL nearly as much as play PL. I hope DL will be more of it's own game, in it's own right, you know what I mean?

Hans
12-21-2011, 03:27 PM
I agree with you guys, your absolutly right.

ilikeminticecream
12-23-2011, 08:43 AM
i have faith in sts. im pretty sure dl is gonna be VERY innovative.

Zapoke
12-23-2011, 09:24 AM
In your dreams its gonna be the same as the rest. Wake up the best times were the first year before sl that wasclear.

It's hard to understand you.. But I think I got the gist. I think that DL will most likely be very similar to PL and SL. Sorry, guys, but don't build up your hopes, just for them to get crushed. :/

Montanabro
12-29-2011, 11:57 PM
I've found SL to be quite different. OP pointed out some mechanical differences, and there are others: 8max spells, only 4 spells may be visible on your screen at a time, etc. The look and feel of SL also seems much different than PL, enough that I've gone back to playing PL mostly because I don't care for SL's style. With that said, I hope DL is simply a grittier, darker version of PL/SL. I like the idea of having a chance of getting on the leaderboards AND getting all the elite vanity items (I was too late for SL and PL) with a gamestyle I know I enjoy.

Shastacola
12-30-2011, 12:25 AM
How interesting would it be if DL was where PL and SL universes crossed? Characters from both worlds playing together.

I have played SL a bit, dont really care for it like PL. Have not read much on DL. But just a thought.

Skeletonlord
12-30-2011, 12:33 AM
Dark Legends I think will be an awesome game to have and I think it will be very creative and have all new items, all new classes, and pretty much a whole new game!
Not much has been released for content wise for dark legends yet, so i don't know much about it myself. It will be a MMORPG like Pocket Legends and Star Legends, but I'm not sure on the content.

javier995
12-30-2011, 12:33 AM
If that where to happen, I'd be a commando still. I love my bear, but I'm a human not a bear:)

I'd live to snipe them creatures with my rifle;)

Kahlua
12-30-2011, 05:50 AM
If I play DL, I really hope it has branches for leveling. You know, taking the class customization to the next level, allowing us to choose a MAIN path (archer, warrior, mage to steal from PL) and then have sub-classes for each one, 2 or 3 for each main class with each subclass having it's own special skills, it's own gear, and it's own perks for choosing. This would really make the game interesting.

Garvhoz
12-30-2011, 10:12 AM
My only fear about DL is that I will forget SL once I try it out:(