PDA

View Full Version : (ALL NATIONS unoted)

Robinky115
08-06-2019, 10:04 AM
(ALL NATIONS united) is recruiting all levels! Many of the small guilds have merged with us due to rolling stone. We are a family and stick by each other! We have a great team and have done many events! We have +500 and a decorated guildship! We don't tolerate scamming or begging. All donations are either given or is a prize in are event! We been a guild since 2016 and are growing each day. We do need a co lead who is willing to be loyal to run the guild when I'm not online. Are guild is a mix standards. We are planning for mAny more small guilds to join the fight to defeat the evil infamousgift! So come on down and join my amazing guild we are planning on getting 5 trillion members in the upcoming years!

Kystone
08-06-2019, 10:06 AM
This isn't the guilds section

Robinky115
08-06-2019, 10:12 AM
If you all are new to my posts we have been targeted by rolling stone there master is literally mental. She has made several small guilds very uncomfortable to the point that they merged with myn. Almost every minute someone comes to me crying or very upset. They state it was rolling stone. I tell them to calm down and just ignore. I have started a petition and voting and many want merlintrue/infamousgift bann for being a bully. Hopefully the devs decide to bann her one day.

Robinky115
08-06-2019, 10:21 AM
Literally it's getting worse and I can't figure out why she bullying many people. All I can say is I'm trying to defend the ones that can't fight for themselves.

Kystone
08-06-2019, 10:24 AM
You're probably the whimpiest kids I've ever seen. Also, since you've used "there" incorrectly in all 3(?) Of your threads, I would like to provide the definition and an example. I get we make mistakes but don't forget this is a JOKE. Don't make a thread about you complaining. Thanks

Their
is the possessive case of the pronoun they, as in “They left their cell phones at home.” Their is generally plural, but it is increasingly accepted in place of the singular his or her after an with words such as someone: “Someone left their book on the table.”

There
is an adverb that means “in or at that place,” as in “She is there now.” In this sense, there is essentially the opposite of here. There is also used as a pronoun introducing a sentence or clause, as in “There is still hope.”

Robinky115
08-06-2019, 10:27 AM
Are u done correcting my grammar smart a. Got nothing nice to say then don't comment. I've said that many times. This is a serious matter not no joke.

Agirlnamedbob
08-06-2019, 10:38 AM
Are u done correcting my grammar smart a. Got nothing nice to say then don't comment. I've said that many times. This is a serious matter not no joke.

Then let's ask nicely :) would you please stop this noncense threads and notify a devolper about the issues you have with the other guilmaster/guild, and please use the correct forum to promote your guild/recruit members for your guild? (which is the AL guild section).

Thanx in advance

Browdy666
08-06-2019, 10:50 AM
Wrong section.

Scll
08-06-2019, 10:52 AM
5 trillion members wohoo @.@

Robinky115
08-06-2019, 11:20 AM
:) anything else u want to say

Spooked
08-06-2019, 11:28 AM
Disregarding your pityful attempt to slander merlintrue without any proof, this is blatant self promotion and either your post should be deleted or moved to guild section.
Reporting players is not done over forums so whatever approach you take, this post is not in the right place.
Please move your whining and recruit ingame, where you should. Ty

Regards, Restraining

illumminati
08-06-2019, 11:45 AM
(ALL NATIONS united) is recruiting all levels! Many of the small guilds have merged with us due to rolling stone. We are a family and stick by each other! We have a great team and have done many events! We have +500 and a decorated guildship! We don't tolerate scamming or begging. All donations are either given or is a prize in are event! We been a guild since 2016 and are growing each day. We do need a co lead who is willing to be loyal to run the guild when I'm not online. Are guild is a mix standards. We are planning for mAny more small guilds to join the fight to defeat the evil infamousgift! So come on down and join my amazing guild we are planning on getting 5 trillion members in the upcoming years!

Hi Robin

Congratulations on your guild and hope it goes really well. Regarding your offer for a Co-Leader i can recommend two candidates who have always been your strongest supporters and have your best interests in mind. Encryptions & Susanne please come forward and claim what is rightfully yours.

Good luck !

ilmercenario
08-06-2019, 11:58 AM
What am i actually reading?@_@

Susanne
08-06-2019, 01:02 PM
Hi Robin. Actually it is the wrong place to advertise your guild and maybe you do need to stop your vendetta now.
It won't help your guild grow and you're just making things worse for yourself.

Illumminati, I am a fair person and therefore I'm not going to be toxic or sarcastic towards you despite the fact that you have not shown me the same courtesy.
I respect most people's points of view even if they differ from mine and I admit that in one of my posts I did, in the words of one of my friends, " lose the plot".
I have my reasons for defending Robin. Not being able to tolerate bullying is one of them.
This is not an apology as I have no reason to apologise, in fact I had no quarrel with you but you seemed to take issue with me without any reason.
Maybe you were defending one of your friends or maybe you just liked jumping on the band wagon.
To the rest of you who think my stance was a weakness, I don't join in with toxic people just to be liked or accepted, I have principles and if you don't like them, fair enough. I shan't lose any sleep over it.
Good day.

Browdy666
08-06-2019, 02:08 PM
What am i actually reading?@_@

Better question is where is moderation on forum ? This person is crazy and dangerous for kids of al. And no one cares about it. Maybe even from Asylum....

illumminati
08-06-2019, 03:17 PM
Hi Robin. Actually it is the wrong place to advertise your guild and maybe you do need to stop your vendetta now.
It won't help your guild grow and you're just making things worse for yourself.

Illumminati, I am a fair person and therefore I'm not going to be toxic or sarcastic towards you despite the fact that you have not shown me the same courtesy.
I respect most people's points of view even if they differ from mine and I admit that in one of my posts I did, in the words of one of my friends, " lose the plot".
I have my reasons for defending Robin. Not being able to tolerate bullying is one of them.
This is not an apology as I have no reason to apologise, in fact I had no quarrel with you but you seemed to take issue with me without any reason.
Maybe you were defending one of your friends or maybe you just liked jumping on the band wagon.
To the rest of you who think my stance was a weakness, I don't join in with toxic people just to be liked or accepted, I have principles and if you don't like them, fair enough. I shan't lose any sleep over it.
Good day.

Hold your horses for a moment please. Lets not make this about me or you. My only concern is Robin here.

He desperately needs a Co-Gm and from your previous posts, i as many others have observed, feel you would make the perfect candidate. Therefore i recommended you.

Where in this noble deed of mine did you feel i was being unfair or disrespecting anyone? If this role doesn’t appeal to you, just kindly decline.

Lets all kindly not try and make this a bigger issue than it is. Thanks and have a good day

Susanne
08-06-2019, 03:39 PM
Hold your horses for a moment please. Lets not make this about me or you. My only concern is Robin here.

He desperately needs a Co-Gm and from your previous posts, i as many others have observed, feel you would make the perfect candidate. Therefore i recommended you.

Where in this noble deed of mine did you feel i was being unfair or disrespecting anyone? If this role doesn’t appeal to you, just kindly decline.

Lets all kindly not try and make this a bigger issue than it is. Thanks and have a good day

It did look to me as if your post was sarcastic. I apologise if I have jumped to the wrong conclusion.
P.S. Robin is female. If people had taken some time and patience to check out her YouTube channel( like I did ) as she requested in one of her posts, they would have realised this and also would have seen that she's not, as someone suggested from an asylum or a danger to young players. I shan't mention who said it..just scroll back and you will see.
Good Evening.

Tuhguhbuhbuh
08-06-2019, 04:17 PM
5 trillion members!

merlintrue
08-06-2019, 05:02 PM
I only bully tuhguhbuhbuh cause his name is the greatest autocorrect known to man!!!! Thank for being my entourage tho lol never knew I'd be famous!

Susanne
08-06-2019, 06:07 PM
Yep..this is all got out of hand. I'm sorry but I missed the post that accused Merlin and someone else. My bad.
Really Robin, you should not accuse people on forums for whatever reason and I need to lie down in a dark room and listen to some relaxation sounds with a chill pill. I still stand by what I said though...ah..zzzzzzzz.....🛌 🌜
Goodnight.

scarysmerf
08-07-2019, 12:33 AM
You're probably the whimpiest kids I've ever seen. Also, since you've used "there" incorrectly in all 3(?) Of your threads, I would like to provide the definition and an example. I get we make mistakes but don't forget this is a JOKE. Don't make a thread about you complaining. Thanks

Their
is the possessive case of the pronoun they, as in “They left their cell phones at home.” Their is generally plural, but it is increasingly accepted in place of the singular his or her after an with words such as someone: “Someone left their book on the table.”

There
is an adverb that means “in or at that place,” as in “She is there now.” In this sense, there is essentially the opposite of here. There is also used as a pronoun introducing a sentence or clause, as in “There is still hope.”

She also used are instead of our lol

Shocan
08-07-2019, 01:43 AM

Their

There
A third form commonly confused colloquially by new English speakers can be They're :) They're is a contraction of They and Are to say they are much quicker. An example is "they're causing more drama than needed about people they don't know in forums." If you need more help with English make sure to let us know, until then please post in the right spot. Guild information goes in guilds and I just found out where drama goes: not in the forums. Gl ^^

Susanne
08-07-2019, 03:17 AM
Lol..Kystone probably goes around with a pen and crayons correcting all the graffiti in public places.
Anway, one good thing came out of these awful posts that were directed at a young girl who was acting out of misguided loyalty, I know there are a few decent people left and yes, the forums used to be about the game with a measure of fun thrown in. I wish it was like that now.
Everything is changing. I shall wear a placard with 'the end is nigh" written on it whilst being chased by a pen yielding grammar policeman and a bunch of halfwits.😔

Susanne
08-07-2019, 03:20 AM
P.S. Yes, I spelt anyway incorrectly. I know.

Robinky115
08-07-2019, 04:31 PM
Very nice words Suzanne and a few others but illuminated and merlintrue your attitude is clear that u have no sympathy or empathy for others. Merlintrue u have caused so much hate and anguish that u really should look deep within urself.

Sasamon
08-07-2019, 07:58 PM
Wrong section