PDA

View Full Version : Basic Information

maneatingtree
12-18-2011, 10:44 PM
This thread will be about numerous things. First of all it will show the xp needed for each lvl and then the maximum amount of kills earnable per lvl and in total. Then I will go into detail about the campaigns. Also I will include the Npcs that assign quests and the Npcs that end quests.

So first of all the xp needed and max kills per level and in total:

Lvl 1: 8 xp and 8 possible kills which adds to a total of 8 kills
Lvl 2: 16 xp and 15 possible kills which adds to a total of 23 kills
Lvl 3: 42 xp and 40 possible kills which adds to a total of 63 kills
Lvl 4: 68 xp and 64 possible kills which adds to a total of 127 kills
Lvl 5: 94 xp and 83 possible kills which adds to a total of 215 kills
Lvl 6: 120 xp and 113 possible kills which adds to a total of 328 kills
Lvl 7: 146 xp and 138 possible kills which adds to a total of 466 kills
Lvl 8: 172 xp and 164 possible kills which adds to a total of 629 kills
Lvl 9: 198 xp and 189 possible killd which adds to a total of 818 kills
Lvl 10: 224 xp and 225 possible kills which adds to a total of 1043 kills
Lvl 11: 250 xp and 337 possible kills which adds to a total of 1380 kills
Lvl 12: 276 xp and 553 possible kills which adds to a total of 1933 kills
Lvl 13: 302 xp and 182 possinle kills which adds to a total of 2215 kills
Lvl 14: 328 xp and 309 possible kills which adds to a total of 2524 kills
Lvl 15: 354 xp and 354 possible kills which adds to a total of 2878 kills
Lvl 16: 380 xp and 507 possible kills which adds to a total of 3385 kills
Lvl 17: 406 xp and 812 possible kills which adds to a total of 4197 kills
Lvl 18: 432 xp and 402 possible kills which adds to a total of 4599 kills
Lvl 19: 458 xp and 431 possible kills which adds to a total of 5030 kills
Lvl 20: 476 xp and 478 possible kills which adds to a total of 5508 kills
Lvl 21: 495 xp and 663 possible kills which adds to a total of 6171 kills
Lvl 22: 515 xp and 1024 possible kills which adds to a total of 7195 kills
Lvl 23: 536 xp and 448 possible kills which adds to a total of 7643 kills
Lvl 24: 557 xp and 506 possible kills which adds to a total of 8149 kills
Will update this section very freqently!

Where and Why:

Everygame i played on this character was locked with a password that i made up and typed in so i would also forget it. this would make sure that no one guesses password and kills an enemy for you. Also i am using a dex bear to give me damage and range to make it easier.

Starting at level 1 all the way to 13 I went to Forest Haven Lvl 3 (Dead but not forgotten) I leveld up there for numereous reasons, in the first levek Silknight disappears and gives you 1 xp. Second level there are too many barrels which also take away your kills. The third level does not have anything that kills enemies for you. Level 4 has the pesky Silk night shadows and therefore is just not good enough. Level 5 has the same problem. Boss Gauntlet has all the problems. Also very IMPORTANT if u have enough regen 4 h/s and m/s min u can store the pots along the way! i got around 700 of each in these levels only.

13 through 18 I stayed in the Dark forest on level 1. This campaign is rather simple compared to the previous one. it does not have all the extra stuffs in it that take your precious kills away from you. so i chose level one and always left right before the boss. any of the levels are just as good but i found this one good for fast and efficent leveling.

18 through 23 was blaefort castle time. the mobs here hit way higher then the ones in the Dark Forest so it was a pain to use all the health potions. i repeadetly did level one and most of level two. level one does not have a boss so just kill all the enemys there. then i advise you just go level 2 and kill the people there. they are more bunched together on level 2 and u can easily get stuck. but other than balefort was IMO the fastest campaign.

23 through 28 is done in Fathom crypts. but like the last two campaigns it does not really matter where u go its all preference. I used the mega maze because of its many enemies. This is just like the balefort castle but with level appropriate gear it shouldnt take to long (even though im still stuck on it). If your doing mega maze i advise you leave before Xaxis (is that its name?) because he hits high.

Will update as I go!

Detailed version of All Campaigns with a key per Campaign!

So here is Forest Haven:

Key: FH= Forest Haven
SM= Skeleton Mage
SA= Skeleton Archer
SW= Skeleton Warrior
Z= Zombie
EZ= Elite Zombie
TC= Treasure Chest
B= Barrels
MC= Mana Cows
POO= Puddle Of Ooze
SR= Silk Root
T= Trees
BS= Boss Strategy
BR= Big Rocks
HP= Health Puddles
MW= Masked Warriors
MA= Masked Archers
SGS= Silknight Ghost Spawner
OOS= Orb Of Speed

FH lvl 1:
Enemies = 23 ( 2 SM, 1 SA, 1 Meathead, 1 Silknight, 18 Z)
TC= 8 POO= 11 T= 4
BS= So for Meathead I advise a hit and run Strategy. Hit him hard when hes charging you and run when he is pulling you in. If you get pulled in and smashes the ground then you get shot away and could land in a POO.

FH lvl 2:
Enemies = 35 ( 6 EZ, 14 Z, 6 SW, 7 SA, 2 Bosses)
TC= 22 MC= 14 T= 4 B= 5 BR= 2
BS= These 2 are pretty straight forward compared too Meathead, just kill the quick! Once in a while they will do power attacks and either suck you in (bear) or repel you (archer).

FH lvl 3:
Enemies = 36 ( 16 Z, 4 EZ, 8 SW, 7 SM,
1 Boss)
TC= 11 MC= 6 SR= 7 T=10
BS= So the next boss is Meatkeeper he is one of the easier bosses to beat, has less health than Meathead and hit pretty low. But after some time he will summon 6 additional creatures. As a group they can be a pain so beat him fast!

FH lvl 4:
Enemies = 30 (1 Z, 4 EZ, 8 SW, 8 MW, 8 MA, 1 Boss)
TC= 11 HP= 3 SGS= 4 OOS= 1
BS= This boss, the Ursan Funke, is really simple just run up to him and kill him or if your a mage or archer get the orb and kite him! But watch out for the SGS in that room they could spawn a potential of 4 extra enemies!

FH lvl 5:
Enemies = 37 ( 10 EZ, 15 MW, 10 SA, 2 Bosses)
TC= 13 HP= 9 OOS= 1 SR= 21 SGS= 2 POO= 8
BS= The first boss that you encounter here is the Orcish Avian. He seems easy to neat but might repel you into POO or into a SR. Secondly comes FH end boss, Silknight. She is a bit harder to beat. DO NOT use the HP she will make it a combo and does lpts of damage.

FH lvl 6:
Enemies = 56 ( 4 SM, 8 EZ, 17Z, 8 MW, 7 SA, 6 SW, 7 Bosses)
TC= 33 POO= 10 SR= 8 HP= 3 MC= 11 T= 7 R= 2 SGS= 2
BS= So because all of these bosses were already mentioned and explained i will not do it again but rather you guys just look up to the appropriate section.

Quest NPCs with their Quests and Rewards:

Key: CR= Choice Reward
GR= Granted Reward

FH Quests

Ellie the Enchantress: Safe Travels is turned into the Sheriff for 20 GOLD
Ellie the Enchantress: Into the shadows is turned into the Sheriff for 25 GOLD
Ellie the Enchantress: The Dark Forest is turned into Selene in the Dark Forest for 50 GOLD

Smith: Zombie Zamboni is turned into the Sheriff for 20 GOLD

Hawken: BFF Body Snatch is turned into the Sheriff for 20 GOLD

Lil Smith JR.: Hawkens Wares is turned into Amira (at the Stash) for 30 GOLD

Amira: Bring the Heat turned into Ellie the Enchantress for 45 GOLD

Burke the Blacksmith: Toxicology is turned into Burke the Blacksmith for 30 GOLD
Burke the Blacksmith: Crafting Time is turned into Burke the Blacksmith for CR and GR and 25 GOLD
Burke the Blacksmith: Bone Collecter is turned into Ellie the Enchantress for 40 GOLD
Burke the Blacksmith: Dead threads is turned into Burke the Blacksmith for 2 GR
Burke the Blacksmith: Da'Crafting code is turned into Burke the Blacksmith for one CR
Burke the Blacksmith: Lucky Leather is turned into Burke the Blacksmith for 2 GR
Burke the Blacksmith: Obvious Troll is turned into Burke the Blacksmith for 1 CR
Burke the Blacksmith: Weak Links is turned into Burke the Blacksmith for 2 GR
Burke the Blacksmith: My Plate is Empty is turned into Burke the Blacksmith for 2 GR
Burke the Blacksmith: Crystal Skull is turned into Burke the Blacksmith for 1 GR and 1 CR

Sheriff: Bird in the Bush is turned into Graveyard Louie for 15 GOLD
Sheriff: Balance in Nature is turned into the Sheriff for 45 GOLD

Graveyard Louie: Peace in the Afterlife is turned into Ellie the Enchantress for 20 GOLD

Gobi: Ring of Fire is turned into Gobi for 60 GOLD

Bayer the Mystic: Dark Roots is turned into Burke the Blacksmith for 15 GOLD

Here Starts Dark Forest:

Key: DF= Dark Forest
OHSN= One Handed Sword Knight
AK= Archer Knight
SCK= Spike Club Knight
UAK= Un Armed Knight
MM= Masked Mage
GT= Green Troll
TC= Treasure Chests

DF Lvl 1:
Enemies = 47 ( 14 OHSK, 7 AK, 23 SCK, 7 UAK, 1 Boss)
TC= 14
BS= This is a rather simple but poweful Boss. Kill of the minions first because they do lots of damage to. if your planning to kite, dont. Silknights normal attack stuns you a lot so you cant really kite. Simple Boss anyways. With teamworks shes no Problem to beat.

DF Lvl 2:
Enemies = 40 ( 7 OHSK, 5 AK, 14 SCK, 9 UAK, 4 MM and 1 Boss)
TC= 16
BS= So this levels boss, Lowell the Troll is an easy boss to beat, as soon as you kill of his minions he is really is easy. just run around him in circles use all skills and you he should be dead shortly. he has a bit of health though so might take abit longer than Silknight. He is also the first of the Trolls that you see in game.

DF Lvl 3:
Enemies = 59 ( 23 OHSK, 10 AK, 7 SCK, 12 UAK, 5 MM, 2 GT and 1 Boss)
TC= 12
BS= Mr. Vinny Taur is an evil looking minitaur. he is strong and has a fire proc so best thing would be let the archers and mages kite him and try to not get hit or if your a melee character bring lots of health pots or dont fight!

Quest NPCs with their Quests and Rewards:

Key: CR= Choice Reward
GR= Granted Reward

DF Quests

Selene: The Spike Club is turned into Selene for 1 CR and 1 GR and 50 GOLD
Selene: The Cutthroats is turned into Selene for 1 CR and 100 GOLD

Raol: Silknight the Sorceress is turned into Raol for 1 CR and 100 GOLD
Raol: Lowell the Troll is turned into Raol for 1 CR and 200 GOLD

Krowe: Vinny the Minotaur is turned into Krowe for 1 CR and 1 GR

If you found this helpful plz thank and subscribe. This is a lot of work. And remember have a great time! :angel:

-Maneatingtree

WoundedEagle
12-18-2011, 11:15 PM
Thank you!

Otukura
12-18-2011, 11:18 PM
If you only play maps once they are at a white threat level(eg. DF-1, at 14 left the threat level decreases, and so does XP/Mob), then you'll have more possible kills. Versus if you start when they're at red or yellow, then you'll have less.

Fyrce
12-19-2011, 03:14 AM
You can get less than 1 xp a kill, so you can get more kills than the amount of xp.

maneatingtree
12-19-2011, 08:18 AM
Im doing lvls 1-13 in FH and will be doing the next 5 lvls in the next campagin and so on.

maneatingtree
12-19-2011, 10:45 AM
Updated: put in lvls 11-12 and added a key and FH lvl 1!

Beanmachine
12-19-2011, 10:58 AM
OMG Im such a noob >.< How could I NOT KNOW "T" was for tree looool
Thanks so much.

Skeletonlord
12-19-2011, 11:01 AM
Amazing job Maneatingtree! This thread should be made into a sticky if you are going to do every single campaign in order, with guides for every single boss etc. One thing I would say. If you can't, pm Samhayne to change your title for the thread. "Basic Infomation" isn't a great title for the content in the thread, so choose something more catchy, like "whole game guide", or "pocket legends game guide".
If you can make this all about the game, it would take a while to complete, as you are going through each level etc. You could make it downloadable with adobe reader so more people can access it.

maneatingtree
12-19-2011, 11:03 AM
Lol thnx guys and i will try and do all campaigns but will take a long time. Will get done with FH today or tomoro!

maneatingtree
12-19-2011, 12:11 PM
Updated added lvls 2-5!

Arthanos
12-19-2011, 12:20 PM
Subbed :)

maneatingtree
12-19-2011, 02:35 PM
Finished Forest Haven Section (gonna add the daily Quests soon) and wiil continue work on the xp and kills section tomorow!

Nick41324
12-19-2011, 02:59 PM
(some kills add 2-4xp)

Snakespeare
12-19-2011, 03:03 PM
One added note: If you skip tutorial, bail out of the first instance it puts you in and go straight to town to get your first quests. Always get any available quests before doing a map because they give XP. And after you finish the quest in map 4, take the one from the sheriff, go to any map 5, then return immediately to the Blacksmith for the final quest. In this manner, all quests are completed with but a single full run through each of the five levels.

maneatingtree
12-19-2011, 03:11 PM
@ Nick i only went to lvl 3 in FH because that is the only lvl that you can get max kills on.

maneatingtree
12-20-2011, 10:50 AM
Added 13-15 adding dailys today also!

Skeletonlord
12-20-2011, 11:09 AM
this project is shaping together very nicely. next stop Dark Forest. ive subscribed and will always look at this thread. that is a very nice guide you have there!

maneatingtree
12-20-2011, 12:02 PM
Thank you should i move it to the guide section (by me i mean ill ask sam)

Otukura
12-20-2011, 01:02 PM
Just saying, the info about monsters (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?18229-Pocket-Legends-Enemy-Boss-and-NPC-Compendium) & quests (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?21190-A-Pocket-Legends-Quest-Guide)are already done, up to Balefort Sewers. I wouldn't burden yourself by just repeating what's there.

maneatingtree
12-20-2011, 01:15 PM
Thabk you so much otu. This is already a lot of work. I will just put in the link then. :)

maneatingtree
12-29-2011, 04:16 PM
added lvls 16-21

maneatingtree
12-29-2011, 05:20 PM
just added the Daily quests and started up Dark Forest!

Skeletonlord
12-30-2011, 12:59 AM
This guild is coming along so well it should be a sticky thread in the Player Guides section.

lionblaze149
12-30-2011, 01:13 AM
:P Mana cow... Never knew what those were.

maneatingtree
12-30-2011, 01:46 AM
Lol i am not good with naming stuff so i make up some names. And the things that give mana look like cows so i came up with a name. My favorite is the POO one though. (Puddle Of Ooze)
@skeletonlord. Thank you its great to have support from people and see that someone appreciates my work!

maneatingtree
12-30-2011, 02:28 PM
so today i added Dark Forest levels 2-3 (rest probably today to) and started the quests for the DArk Forest :)

javier995
12-30-2011, 02:58 PM
Damn! Great:)

I always thought BS stood for something else, heh good to know I've been saying the wrong abbreviation!:D

Now can anyone tell me how else to abbreviate Blackstar other than B*?
(haha got you, I bet you though I meant the other abbreviation huh;) )

maneatingtree
12-30-2011, 05:15 PM
Lolol making funny abreviations makes all this work decently fun. And knowing that someday it will help some people

maneatingtree
01-30-2012, 08:46 AM
added lvls 22-24 and where and why section. finishing up dark forest soon (no school today)

Kiwihawk
02-01-2012, 05:33 PM
Wow nice info :rugby::rugby::pirate: :banana