PDA

View Full Version : Has this happened to anyone else on the east coast tonight

Storms
12-18-2011, 11:23 PM
I have a motorola zoom tablet in a motorola droid razor Both devices will let me log on get into the game change my settings.
But I cannot play, I can not fire any weapons I can not go to the auction in check my purchases and I cannot talk to other players and it's the same on both devices.
It's almost like there is a glitch with my account not the devices or the software I'm using.
I have issued a ticket but I was just curious if anyone else have this problem tonight?
I was able to play the winter festival for about an hour tonight when I loged out and log back on I noticed the problem.
I've deleted,reinstalled,reset,cleared my cache. I have not been banned,muted pocket legends works fine on both devices?
Have you ever heard of your account having an issue not the software or the devices?
For the last 3 hours every time I log back on after reinstalling I have the same friend request I have the same question and it's like it doesn't take in the system?
I've been playing for over a year and I've never seen this happen.
I've never had the game running simultaneously on both devices but it has been installed on both devices since the game came out.

Corpser
12-18-2011, 11:31 PM
Looks like an extreme case of lag your internet may not be picking up very well.

Storms
12-18-2011, 11:52 PM
No I don't think so because I played pocket legends for an hour and it was perfect because Star legends wasn't working right

Flip
12-19-2011, 05:28 PM
That does sound strange! Please contact support (@) spacetimestudios.com so we can help with troubleshooting. Thanks!