PDA

View Full Version : From a rogue's perspective, what traits do good sorcerers have?

stiugin
08-07-2019, 01:18 PM
I was wondering what traits do you think good sorcerers have? Or what kind of a sorcerer you want to have in your party? A sorcerer with high damage? A sorcerer that is good at healing party members or good at helping mana recovery? A sorcerer that is good at crowd control? etc.
Let met know what you think.

Tsuchii
08-09-2019, 02:19 AM
A mage who trolls me. *thumbs up*

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Allset
10-03-2019, 11:37 PM
A mage with crowd control, damage, & the ultimate Energizer for (speed at which powers are recharged = Haste) & that helps the whole group including the mage with doing damage...

Mightylungs
01-04-2020, 05:53 PM
Damage and crowd control with energizer , at higher maps wars and rouge should have health pots , and same for mana pots.

Deuteronomy
01-05-2020, 09:56 AM
I was wondering what traits do you think good sorcerers have? Or what kind of a sorcerer you want to have in your party? A sorcerer with high damage? A sorcerer that is good at healing party members or good at helping mana recovery? A sorcerer that is good at crowd control? etc.
Let met know what you think.

Anyone who prefers a mage in their party that heals and replenishes mana should just stick to Tiinidrn maps and below.

At certain levels and at certain points in the game, players should be providing their own health pots and mana.

When I play rogue and I get a mage in my party using heal and shield, I just say to myself "oh god, where did this NOOB come from".

One problem in this game is that mages are the most "misused" class out of all classes. When I run with mages, I need them to focus on attacking and controlling the crowd, I also prefer them to use meteor or energize.