PDA

View Full Version : Beta Guild GEARS OF WAR is back,up and running

Storms
12-19-2011, 12:46 AM
After a long hiatus the guild master Shadow has reopened this awesome cool guild.
This is a guild based on camaraderie,fun,loyalty and integrity!
The only stipulations we have is a base level of 35 and a willingness to cooperate and get along with one another.
You can apply here or get in contact with myself or Shadow in the game.
Hope to hear from you!

Fortress
12-19-2011, 01:03 AM
Congrats with your refreshed guild. ;)

I saw a few members back in Beta with my character Sunny. So glad it's back up and running again. We need guilds like these.

Cahaun
12-19-2011, 01:19 AM
Congradulations on reopening that guild!

Storms
12-19-2011, 01:49 AM
My guild master Shadow had a vision and he intends to go back to that.
Guilds shouldn't be about who's number one on the leaderboards, who's got the most kills even though let's be honest that's what it was all about then.lol
We have our level 3 guild all ready to roll and we just want to be the best players that we can be to each other and to the Star legends community!

morfic
12-19-2011, 09:44 AM
Congrats guys! Pwnies and GoW have a long and colorful history with each other. Beginning with hate, switching to love, and everything in between. I am glad to see you guys out and about again and hope to continue that history (Whether it be love or hate). Good luck and bring back all my old GoW frands! READ: Scotty(nosetonose), apok and the rest!

Gogo GoW!

(ps. Pwnies are #1 on the leaderboard, har har)

Beanmachine
12-19-2011, 11:12 AM
Gogo GoW!

Sorry but now I have the urge to...

"GOGO GoWer Rangers"!

Deathpunch
12-19-2011, 01:06 PM
Man, its nice to see you all coming back!

-----
Sent from my six shooter. BANG! BANG!

shinchin
12-19-2011, 03:06 PM
Glade to bring it back going to take some work but I believe we can make it. We need a Change to bring back the old days were we had more fun. Were people respected and helped people. The Change is coming.

Have a nice Day. :D

Skeletonlord
12-19-2011, 03:20 PM
Congratulations with your guild! Hope you grow and expand in the future!

Acyer
12-20-2011, 01:02 PM
Good luck with the guild guys it was great being apart of it in beta. Hope to see some of the old players too.