PDA

View Full Version : Reporting a user who is threatening acts of violence

Snowdager
08-07-2019, 09:27 PM
Normally I would just ignore a user who is rude and move on, however this particular user became extremely upset after I removed him/her from my guild because he/she was asking for a 9,000,000 gold loan and showing a nightmare set as if somehow that was proof he/she is not a scammer. I and my fellow officers felt like a user who could possibly be trying to scam should be removed. After I removed him/her, I was dmed several unpleasant things by them, including “...you will get hurt *MF (abbreviated the bad words)”. I’m reporting this because I feel like a user who is threatening to harm users should not be allowed to continue to play a game such as AL and continue to harm others playing experience. I’m not sure if threads such as this are allowed, I apologies if not. (Screenshots below)

Azerothraven
08-07-2019, 09:36 PM
Email support@spacetimestudios.com this is not allowed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ebereasider
08-08-2019, 12:33 AM
Forum is not the right place for reporting people, in fact, there are rules that forbid calling out other players for scam and such reasons in forum. If you do this, you yourself can be banned from forum instead. Contact support with all the proofs/ss for this kind of thing as intended.

Robinky115
08-08-2019, 11:58 AM
Well actually u done good by putting it on forums so everyone can be aware aswell!

Ebereasider
08-08-2019, 12:08 PM
Well actually u done good by putting it on forums so everyone can be aware aswell!

STS doesn't think it is good, because this can create additional problems

- But isn't it good that we warn the community about these people by posting on the forums?

Posting about it on the forums only opens to door to drama and insults, which is no fun for anyone. Malicious rumors can also start this way and it is best for our support team to verify the actions and take action as appropriate. The best policy in any online interaction is to remind your friends to remain vigilant and double check your trades!

Cinco
08-08-2019, 02:50 PM
Please contact support with this info. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk