PDA

View Full Version : Good Bear Combos

Bronxman2012
12-19-2011, 09:35 AM
Hello, all:

I have an obvious question, but one to which I cannot seem to find an answer. As a bear with a primary attribute of strength, I have 12 skills. What are some good skills to press to get a Combo Hit? Is there a guide that lists this? If so, can someone provide me with a link.

Thanks so much!
Bronxman2012

Tetraeder
12-19-2011, 09:38 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?23991

Skeletonlord
12-19-2011, 09:41 AM
In game, if you press the gear symbol, you will sometimes get hints. Some of these hints will display some combos. I recall seeing a few skills and iron rage was one of the skills mentioned. I would have this skill built up a bit.
You can click the link above my post and it will tell you a full combo guide. It tells you what classes get the combo and what skills to use. I recommend you use this to help you.

Bronxman2012
12-19-2011, 09:47 AM
Thanks! But, to be sure, the only combo move I can do as a bear without others is:

Warrior:
Smash! (AOE)= Beckon + Stomp

Is that correct?

wvhills
12-19-2011, 09:57 AM
There's 1000 threads like this in the bear section. You can go there and look through them or use the search feature.

Skeletonlord
12-19-2011, 10:41 AM
There's 1000 threads like this in the bear section. You can go there and look through them or use the search feature.

I wouldnt say there are 1000 threads about combos. Most of the threads in the bear section are just about the class itself.

Bronxman2012
12-19-2011, 10:46 AM
I agree with skeletonlord here. I checked but didn't find anything aside from the one link listed about the bear combos. Robert, if you can provide me with links to this information, I would greatly appreciate it.

To reiterate, is the only combo move I can do as a bear without others or without special equipment the Smash combo (Beckon + Stomp)? Are there any other solo combos I can do as a bear?

Thanks,
Bronxman2012

Duped
12-19-2011, 12:31 PM
I say "beckon" you say "stomp"

Merry Christmas! I just unlocked the greatest bear skill of all time for you.

Edit: Oh, I missed it. Yea, that's all you've got man. I think the classes pretty much have one self combo.

NECROREAPER
12-19-2011, 12:50 PM
You are correct Bronxman, the only combo a bear can do on his own without assistance from another player or special equipment/procs is the Smash combo (Beckon + Stomp).

Bear weapon procs are:

Crushed: a lance or spear + Crushing Blow
Shattered: any weapon with ice proc + Stomp
Terror: any weapon with Weaknes Proc + Hell Scream
Execute: Hell Scream/Super Mega Slash/Beckon/Stomp + random Proc from Shadow Hax/Vibra Longsword/Cyber Sword

Bear + Bird combos:

Terror (AOE): Shattering Scream + Hell Scream
Crushed (ST): Break Armor + Crushing Blow

Bear + Mage combos:

Shattered (AOE): Ice Storm + Stomp
Shattered (ST): Frost Bite + Stomp
Terror (AOE): Weakness + Hell Scream

Also, here's the Mega Combos:

HELL STORM! (AOE)
Nature Strike! + Hell Scream = Hell Storm!

First Bird- Thorn Wall (or Thorn Root)
then Mage- Lightning > Nature Strike!
then Bear- Hell Scream

PULVERIZED! (ST)
Shattered! + Break Armor = Pulverized!

First Mage- Ice Storm (or Frost Bite)
then Bear- Stomp --> Shattered!
then Bird- Break Armor

PWNED! (ST)
Crushed! + Drain Life = Pwned!

First Bird- Break Armor
then Bear- Crushing Blow --> Crushed!
then Mage- Drain Life

**All info about the mega combos comes from Rocket's "Complete Combo Guide" found here:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?23991-Complete-Combo-Guide

Bronxman2012
12-19-2011, 01:31 PM
Thank you all.