PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions, suggestions, suggestions.

Tuhguhbuhbuh
08-09-2019, 11:21 AM
Recently I seen some great suggestions on how our skills can be improved. People giving detailed explanations on why and how. This is what forums is about on expressing how to improve the game and not posting toxic stuff or going 'ugh game sux'. How is that gonna help devs to improve tha game.

Sometimes events in game are ying and yang. For example that gold booty event (ying) where everyone filled their pockets full of gold, STS practically threw gold at us in that event, and then STS had the arcane pet event (yang), which involved plat and yet people screamed on forums about it being pay to play, but you just had a massive free to play event where you just lined your pockets full of gold tho! You selfish runts!

STS needs income too and it's in a form of plats, so ying and yang, so there will be enjoyable free events and events where they ask for some plats where the selfish ones then post 'ugh event sux dude'. A bit of ying and yang folks, ying! and yang!

And remember, instead of toxic posts which devs will ignore, post suggestions on game improvements.

Since Futumsh been on the scene, the man has been fixing things, crushing bugs and listening to our moans and groans, especially in the technical/suggestion part of forums. In STS we have devs that really do listen, what they don't listen to is toxicity, nasty salty posts.

My 2 cents. Thank you.

Tuhguhbuhbuhrfjlhrfkutgrkguhrt.

illumminati
08-09-2019, 03:44 PM
Recently I seen some great suggestions on how our skills can be improved. People giving detailed explanations on why and how. This is what forums is about on expressing how to improve the game and not posting toxic stuff or going 'ugh game sux'. How is that gonna help devs to improve tha game.

Sometimes events in game are ying and yang. For example that gold booty event (ying) where everyone filled their pockets full of gold, STS practically threw gold at us in that event, and then STS had the arcane pet event (yang), which involved plat and yet people screamed on forums about it being pay to play, but you just had a massive free to play event where you just lined your pockets full of gold tho! You selfish runts!

STS needs income too and it's in a form of plats, so ying and yang, so there will be enjoyable free events and events where they ask for some plats where the selfish ones then post 'ugh event sux dude'. A bit of ying and yang folks, ying! and yang!

And remember, instead of toxic posts which devs will ignore, post suggestions on game improvements.

Since Futumsh been on the scene, the man has been fixing things, crushing bugs and listening to our moans and groans, especially in the technical/suggestion part of forums. In STS we have devs that really do listen, what they don't listen to is toxicity, nasty salty posts.

My 2 cents. Thank you.

Tuhguhbuhbuhrfjlhrfkutgrkguhrt.

Well said and i get your point... but what are we discussing here exactly? I do not see a question mark anywhere.

Tuhguhbuhbuh
08-09-2019, 05:07 PM
Well said and i get your point... but what are we discussing here exactly? I do not see a question mark anywhere.

I am stating two points.

1. Instead of being toxic towards STS, just state your opinion on how to make things better.

2. When STS introduce a pay event stop screaming, especially when they've just given you back to back free events where you filled your coffers with gold and whatever. It just childish and reeks selfishness.

illumminati
08-09-2019, 05:16 PM
I am discussing two points.

1. Instead of being toxic towards STS, just state your opinion on how to make things better.

2. When STS introduce a pay event stop screaming, especially when they've just given you back to back free events where you filled your coffers with gold. It just reeks selfishness, you have to understand that plat being bought helps in the development and continuation of this game. Whether you buy 30 plat or 3000, it's all good for the game. In summary understand there will be plat events and even tho it may not be liked by the f2p folks. STS needs an income.

You are telling us these two things. Thats not a discussion. If on the other hand you asked us a question which we can give an answer to or even asked for our opinion on something, that would be a discussion.

This is as much a discussion as a telling off from my grandma is a discussion

Tuhguhbuhbuh
08-09-2019, 05:28 PM
You are telling us these two things. Thats not a discussion. If on the other hand you asked us a question which we can give an answer to or even asked for our opinion on something, that would be a discussion.

This is as much a discussion as a telling off from my grandma is a discussion

Looks like I'm not that good at discussions. I will ask Devs to buff my discussion stats in the suggestion part of forum.