PDA

View Full Version : The Rush - Not for the faint of heart!

maneut
07-19-2010, 11:37 PM
Ok, I'm Bored.. So I thought I'll share the run we did last night.. note, no Armor pots was used, some health pots maybe, but no armor no damage pots :)

Oh, and only one Z'MOXX was hurt in this photoshoot, no D'jinn was hurt in the process :)

Note: this method is Not for the faint of heart, but yes it can be done and it's very fast to clear the boss for Map 4 for your treasured Plasma Sword of Thoth..

But alas, no sword was found on Z'MOXX body, he has hidden it somewhere or left it at his spaceship this time...

http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx174/maneut/Pocket%20Legends/MobilePhotoJul202010122707PM.jpg

TheManipulator
07-20-2010, 10:04 AM
Heh, I ran for a bit yesterday with Chaudex, we saw two :) This method is really quick, but it's easy to die if you're not careful or don't have enough tanks.

Royce
07-20-2010, 10:13 AM
Killing djinn along the way takes only fractionally longer, is safer, and they drop more pinks than that dang plasma pincher, but this method is okay if you don't have any dumb people and have a good tank.

maneut
07-20-2010, 11:31 AM
Killing djinn along the way takes only fractionally longer, is safer, and they drop more pinks than that dang plasma pincher, but this method is okay if you don't have any dumb people and have a good tank.

Yep, I agree I normally use the kill D'jinn along the way method, but Chaudex suggested this and the crew seems just right for it.. its more fun too, this crazy method :)

But only recommended if you have at least 3 bears and at least 1 healer ;)

haroldiv
07-20-2010, 12:05 PM
U can actually kill the djinn very easily without stopping. 2 bears, 2 mages (bowmage/pure preferred) and one dps power house pure archer.

Best groups I have ever been in kite the djinn along the way in perfect time, one dies right before we get to the next. Just remember to armor debuff and NO KNOCKBACK spells

Smartress
07-20-2010, 08:14 PM
I did Map 4 with Chaudex (Bowbear) for the first time, Rushed to the boss, dropped PLASMA SWORD OF THOTH for me, YEAH!!!

That was the happiest moment playing PL.

I have done MAP 4 at least 50 times previously, dropped Zuraz, and Plasma Sword of Bear (purple) couple times, but I never got anything.

Yes, you need a very balanced team with top gears to do this, we had:

1x Tank (Bear)
2x DPS (Bow Bear)
2x Paladin (Healer)