PDA

View Full Version : Can someone settle a slight argument?

Susanne
08-09-2019, 05:44 PM
It's between me and a fellow player. I said Magma shouldn't be used in Maus because of the curse but he doesn't believe me.
So I thought I'd post on here and ask the opinion of you lot.
If I'm correct and he sees this, then it will be settled.
If I'm incorrect, I'll..erm..well..apologise I suppose. I'm sure I'm in the right though. Gosh, I'm beginning to doubt myself now. No..I know I'm right. Just need verification to settle the difference of opinion.

Stephencobear
08-09-2019, 06:07 PM
Your right imho
The problem is the Mage curse, if he does it and then someone uses magma aa then you can die from the dot hitting the Mage even if you don't attack.
This problem can be negated if someone correctly times glow or nilbog, if they don't many can die.

That's my 2 bits

slaaayerrr
08-09-2019, 06:09 PM
magma is one of the most op AA, ofc it must be used in maps like maus or deep marsh; curse can be blocked by other pets or can be avoided

PatD
08-09-2019, 06:32 PM
As long as it is time correctly after glow, nilbog or nekro aa its fine, but if not then all pt can die from curse

slaaayerrr
08-09-2019, 06:53 PM
As long as it is time correctly after glow, nilbog or nekro aa its fine, but if not then all pt can die from curse

... ??? ...

illumminati
08-09-2019, 08:01 PM
It's between me and a fellow player. I said Magma shouldn't be used in Maus because of the curse but he doesn't believe me.
So I thought I'd post on here and ask the opinion of you lot.
If I'm correct and he sees this, then it will be settled.
If I'm incorrect, I'll..erm..well..apologise I suppose. I'm sure I'm in the right though. Gosh, I'm beginning to doubt myself now. No..I know I'm right. Just need verification to settle the difference of opinion.

Hi

Magma AA is a very strong one but as everyones already mentioned if its used at the wrong time it can wipe out your whole team in Maus

With the new ebon weapon procs these days, magma AA does little to speed up your time to kill but can be fatal if timed badly. Therefore i do not see the need to take that risk.

That being said, there are many better pet AA’s that can be used in Maus to negate mages curse which is the biggest obstacle in there. Glow or Nilbog are my pets of choice

Its up to you how you play the game, who you play with and what pets u use. But if i was in this situation i would let the person be and play with more considerate players.

Thanks

Susanne
08-10-2019, 01:50 AM
Thanks to all for replying. I use glow mainly, sometimes I switch at bosses. What's the best pet to use for lich? I've asked before but had conflicting answers so I'm still none the wiser.

Spooked
08-10-2019, 09:52 AM
Thanks to all for replying. I use glow mainly, sometimes I switch at bosses. What's the best pet to use for lich? I've asked before but had conflicting answers so I'm still none the wiser.

I would go with Abd

Browdy666
08-11-2019, 05:51 PM

Fenris/quentin aa.

xxsayxx
08-15-2019, 05:05 PM
its all about timing :D

BaronB
08-15-2019, 06:27 PM
Long as you run as a mage... use shield whilst running.. problem solved.. an save up for a sns for that lovely AA ^.^

1 <3