PDA

View Full Version : Regarding l110 mythical set effect - cinco

Mastervoodoo
08-10-2019, 04:59 PM
I’ve noticed all the sets including the great dragon sets have water droplets as a set effect. A player has acquired a full mythical set here recently and it has the stars falling from the pieces but the set effect is still water droplets and it just doesn’t look right with such a glorious set lol, do you have any plans of changing this? Or possibly create a poll to change it into something more bad *** to go with such a bad *** set?

3pc
08-10-2019, 10:14 PM
+2 i think the water visuals should stick with the common-epic gear then a whole different output for the legendary-mythic Ebo gear(not the captain gear). Water effects doesn’t fit the ebo gear at all even tho its kinda cool. For the mythic set if anyone noticed the Stash Officer on the sailboat i like the gold sparkles coming out the mages fist. Id like to see this implemented for the mythic sets.

Waydog
08-10-2019, 11:08 PM
I liked it better when you weren’t on the forums 24/7

Muzzling
08-10-2019, 11:42 PM
+3 ive also been asking for this maybe flames that go to each color, purple set = purple flames, black set = black flames, gold set = gold flames? Idk leave some ideas.

Waydog
08-10-2019, 11:49 PM
+3 ive also been asking for this maybe flames that go to each color, purple set = purple flames, black set = black flames, gold set = gold flames? Idk leave some ideas.

You too, please refrain from ever posting after me again ok.

Mastervoodoo
08-10-2019, 11:57 PM
I liked it better when you weren’t on the forums 24/7

Your toxicity is real, I think you should be banned from forum in general, nice photo at the bottom btw, glad it’s important enough for you to do so.

#waydog2020
08-11-2019, 01:29 AM
Your toxicity is real, I think you should be banned from forum in general, nice photo at the bottom btw, glad it’s important enough for you to do so.

Actually it was I, Waydog's number one fan who generously made him the greatest signature to ever grace this forum.

Please refrain from being toxic towards my good buddy, thank you.

Waydog
08-11-2019, 01:31 AM

Oh? And banning me is your choice to make? I don’t think you should be banned just because you’re annoying all of the time.

Muzzling
08-11-2019, 02:52 AM

Just ignore it. This is all he does, sits at home with nothing better to do but comment online. This is what you get when you have no job and your parents baby you. We just have to accept the fact that not everyone grows up.

Waydog
08-11-2019, 02:57 AM
Just ignore it. This is all he does, sits at home with nothing better to do but comment online. This is what you get when you have no job and your parents baby you. We just have to accept the fact that not everyone grows up.

You don’t even know me.

Muzzling
08-11-2019, 09:37 AM
You don’t even know me.
I dont need to know you personally i was in a groupchat with you for awhile and i can tell.

Waydog
08-11-2019, 06:31 PM
I dont need to know you personally i was in a groupchat with you for awhile and i can tell.

You’re supposed to capitalize your I’s when they’re by themselves. That tip is free ;)

synfullmagic_23110
08-11-2019, 09:37 PM
Something like the L71 sharp wand effect would be nice to see :chuncky: