PDA

View Full Version : XP Driven Only Map

NukeDragon
08-12-2019, 09:03 AM
I would like to suggest a plat, trade-friendly map.

I would love to suggest a map that adjusts to your level whether your level 1 or level 109 that gives you XP orbs. Such as at level 1 you get 5 XP drops or at level 105-109 you get like 20k XP drops.
No loot on the or gold, just an overall leveling map.

I am sure a lot of people would support this, but let me know what you think.

cryboi
08-12-2019, 09:20 AM
I would like to suggest a plat, trade-friendly map.

I would love to suggest a map that adjusts to your level whether your level 1 or level 109 that gives you XP orbs. Such as at level 1 you get 5 XP drops or at level 105-109 you get like 20k XP drops.
No loot on the or gold, just an overall leveling map.

I am sure a lot of people would support this, but let me know what you think.Yes.. Since fast cap is over make xp orbs lil better make a chance to get like 15-20k xp orb.. Ppl will get more interested in leveling and farming when they see they can cap lil faster :)

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

Waydog
08-12-2019, 01:40 PM
Excellent idea there, Agentrift! I fully support this! :D

plpr
08-12-2019, 01:52 PM
I agree with this.

Idevour
08-12-2019, 03:19 PM
Agreed everyone wants to get in on the chance to get some mythic drops

Fwend
08-12-2019, 04:29 PM
I understand the concept with this new platinum map and why many casual players and those who dislike the hard effort to grind to level up and cap.

However, there are many concerns regarding this.

If this premium platinum map is trade friendly. This may have a an adverse effect upon our community with a game this advanced at level 110.

This can create a new generation of players on PL who are inexperienced in the game and have not learnt the basic of skills of our game:
• How to craft,
• The game quest line,
• What different campaigns are on game,
• How to use the consignment store
• What completes a set
• How to host or join an open game
• What builds there are for the 5 classes
• How to use skills for each class and the purpose
• Skill combinations and mega combos within a party
• The importance of the daily blessing from the elf queen
• How to pvp and ctf, normal and honor arena
• Joining guilds

A new player can make a new account with a brand new character. And gain a certain amount of gold in game (many different ways to achieve this). Then they will buy this new XP plat map elixir for gold and cap to level 110 within a few hours.

I do not agree that this elixir should be trade friendly. If player desires a quick and easy way to cap to level 110, this gain must be awarded only with platinum to support the the game.

And I feel this map should be limited to level 105 players only.

There are already existing maps on game that give huge amounts of XP gain from level 1 to 105;
• The MAXX CAVE TICKET (20 platinum)
• The Warlord's Prison

Idevour
08-12-2019, 04:49 PM
I understand the concept with this new platinum map and why many casual players and those who dislike the hard effort to grind to level up and cap.

However, there are many concerns regarding this.

If this premium platinum map is trade friendly. This may have a an adverse effect upon our community with a game this advanced at level 110.

This can create a new generation of players on PL who are inexperienced in the game and have not learnt the basic of skills of our game:
• How to craft,
• The game quest line,
• What different campaigns are on game,
• How to use the consignment store
• What completes a set
• How to host or join an open game
• What builds there are for the 5 classes
• How to use skills for each class and the purpose
• Skill combinations and mega combos within a party
• The importance of the daily blessing from the elf queen
• How to pvp and ctf, normal and honor arena
• Joining guilds

A new player can make a new account with a brand new character. And gain a certain amount of gold in game (many different ways to achieve this). Then they will buy this new XP plat map elixir for gold and cap to level 110 within a few hours.

I do not agree that this elixir should be trade friendly. If players desire the quick and easy way to cap to level 110. They should play for this gain with platinum and support the game.

And I feel this map should be limited to level 105 players only.

There are already existing maps on game that give huge amounts of XP gain from level 1 to 105;
• The MAXX CAVE TICKET (20 platinum)
• The Warlord's Prison

What new players?

NukeDragon
08-12-2019, 07:48 PM
My thing is why not have it where if you wanna run it solo you can. Some friends can’t find people to run maps with for harder maps (such as maxx caves or myx maps). So why not for at least L100+?

MageFFA
08-13-2019, 06:24 PM
What new players?

Well we did try.

GhostyBoi
08-23-2019, 04:29 PM
I Just invested 200m into Instant EXP packs. I'm really hoping cinco doesn't add one ;o