PDA

View Full Version : Attack button missing

Gottlichen
04-04-2010, 08:38 AM
So I got my iPad and installed the game, which I am finding a lot of fun so far by the way. however after I hit level 10 on my archer, I can not remember what lvl I was on, the auto attack button disappeared. I can currently see a very thin black bar. And if I click it the word auto shows up. However the character will still not attack at all. I can cast spells, I can do the emotes, just can't auto attack.

To test out if it is my installation or account maybe I created a new character which has no problems with being able to attack. I am happy to give my account information and character name if you need just pm me.

Justg
04-04-2010, 09:01 AM
I believe it has something to do with what weapon you have equipped. Can you tell us what it is, and then unequip it and equip something else and see if the attack button comes back?

Gottlichen
04-04-2010, 07:36 PM
You are absolutely correct. The weapon I was using was a "spiked bow". If I equip the bow I started with the attack button immediately returns. I did try to re-equip the spiked bow and the button again disappeared.

Edit: I just purchased the "green man bow" and it has the same problem with the attack.

Edit: the problem seems to stem from the armor I was wearing. When I changed my armor I tried re-equipping the bows and both worked fine. The armor I had was the starting armor. But my "dexterous green armor" has no problem with my attacking.

Also another problem has occurred. I have verified my account via email but still get the message asking me to verify my account when logging on. I have verified multiple times via the link sent to my email. I did use a different email than that which I used for the account on the forums because when I made my account it would not recognize @me.com as a valid email. Perhaps I am overlooking something. And thank you for your help.

asommers
04-04-2010, 11:45 PM
Can you PM me your account email address?

-ALS

Grunther
04-10-2010, 07:58 AM
Happened similarly to me. I equipped a weapon (I think Black Sword) and I didn't have the required str points for it. When I went back out to main screen the button was gone. Equipping a different weapon for which I had enough stats fixed it.

mefiik
04-10-2010, 08:10 AM
its because if u equip any weapon which is for higher lvl the attack button will disappear... and when u will equip some right weapon u will get ur attack button back:)

Skeeta
04-10-2010, 04:08 PM
My lv 20 archer squats has this problem with his jeweled xbow not firing, auto attacking, and no fire button. Kinda sucks the xbow looks so good compares to normal bows.

Futumsh
04-10-2010, 04:19 PM
This happens when you do not meet the requirements for the weapon you have equipped. Select it in your inventory and you should see a requirement marked in red that you don't meet (level or str/dex/int generally).