PDA

View Full Version : L110 Mythic vs Mythic 1v1 PvP video

SuperGotenks
08-12-2019, 05:34 PM
In the video, I am playing against a mythic str set. Cinco, it is clear that PvP needs a bit of tweaking with armor and damage. Enjoy :)

https://youtu.be/AQZaWq4pEqs

3pc
08-12-2019, 05:50 PM
I agree i do like now that we are back to fast paced kills but some tweakin needs to be done with sets. Also i think ebo should drop AT LEAST half of the set not just helm and armor only really gives no people incentive to farm later on in the cap unless new loot is introduced.@cinco

#waydog2020
08-12-2019, 11:46 PM
Wow, that looks incredible! I cannot wait to cap now!

Kazori
08-13-2019, 09:22 AM
Pvp looks sooo good

A lot of thought went into the balance

Dolloway
08-13-2019, 10:12 AM
It looks like the 85 cap with blasters in terms of damage output vs armor/health.

Also, it doesn't look like having enchants benefits you much at all since the damage output is so high.

fruitbattwo
08-13-2019, 10:16 AM
Personally I don’t see anything wrong here, it looks almost perfect. Pocket Legends has always been known for its fast paced and strategic combat, and now 110 has taken this to a whole new level. I can’t wait to see what’s to come, the bar has truly been raised.

The only thing that I can even think to suggest would be to completely nullify current enchants (like what was done to perfect L30 pvp a few months ago) and allow for each slot on mythic gear to boost stats by at least 1000 points.

burntoutdex
08-13-2019, 10:32 AM
the pvp looks truly amazing. i can see why the cap took so long to release now; cinco was working on the pvp balance for months.

it also comes at no surprise now why mythic sets cost hundreds of millions of gold and are so difficult to acquire. It's because the pvp is such an enjoyable experience that everyone should strive to get a mythic set so they can try it out for themselves and see how good it is.

i also completely agree with fruitbattwo - the only thing that would make this cap's pvp better is higher enchants like level 30 pvp. maybe even add a few more enchant slots.

MageFFA
08-13-2019, 01:19 PM
the pvp looks truly amazing. i can see why the cap took so long to release now; cinco was working on the pvp balance for months.

it also comes at no surprise now why mythic sets cost hundreds of millions of gold and are so difficult to acquire. It's because the pvp is such an enjoyable experience that everyone should strive to get a mythic set so they can try it out for themselves and see how good it is.

i also completely agree with fruitbattwo - the only thing that would make this cap's pvp better is higher enchants like level 30 pvp. maybe even add a few more enchant slots.

Yes yes. And add a mythic damage enchantment slot that costs 2750 plat to open and has a obtain rate of -1000, unless of course you spent the 80usd fee to turn it to .001%. To obtain this special rune ya must spend 50 plat per box that only drops at this exclusive plat dungeon for 30 plat that has every grade of equips from trash to mythic.

Supposedly enchants was disabled in 30 but brought back. Wonder if that's true?

SuperGotenks
08-13-2019, 02:42 PM
Personally I don’t see anything wrong here, it looks almost perfect. Pocket Legends has always been known for its fast paced and strategic combat, and now 110 has taken this to a whole new level. I can’t wait to see what’s to come, the bar has truly been raised.

The only thing that I can even think to suggest would be to completely nullify current enchants (like what was done to perfect L30 pvp a few months ago) and allow for each slot on mythic gear to boost stats by at least 1000 points.

Okay im gonna have to agree with both of you guys here. The pvp experience is really fast paced and it brings me back to the nostalgic 56 and 76 caps, particularly in team PvP. 1v1s this cap aren’t so fun tho tbh.

Cinco
08-13-2019, 03:20 PM
The other guy's boat is too fast. This will be nerfed immediately.

Random mage
08-13-2019, 03:57 PM
Mages boat is too slow.... 8k hp to 4k mana on mage which should be the other way around matey.

SuperGotenks
08-13-2019, 05:31 PM
Mages boat is too slow.... 8k hp to 4k mana on mage which should be the other way around matey.

Please do this birds would love it

Random mage
08-13-2019, 06:53 PM
Please do this birds would love it

Not like it matters everything dies is 2 hits anyways. Your not thinking long term 😌

SuperGotenks
08-13-2019, 09:33 PM

Lets not make the boats too slow, i suggest nerfing damage in pvp by 10-20%, 30% would be way too much. PvP right now is almost perfect and a very small reduction in damage is what most people in the community are agreeing on.

Waug
08-14-2019, 04:57 AM

Excuse me, what is boat, sorry I'm new to PL.

Cinco
08-14-2019, 07:09 AM
Excuse me, what is boat, sorry I'm new to PL.

It is a metaphor for perfect old school (1 shot kill) PvP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waug
08-14-2019, 09:45 AM
I see, Long live boat at least till I get on that boat.
Till then let peps polish range --> you dare to get in my range now die XD

XghostzX
08-14-2019, 10:06 AM
God I love boat racing

Promagin
08-14-2019, 10:09 AM
What in the world?

Cinco
08-14-2019, 11:01 AM
Max speed as 35 knots - now reduced to 20.
I've also added roughly 5k armor for all Elite sets (in Star Legends).

NukeDragon
08-14-2019, 11:13 AM
Using them airplane terms makes me wonder if you may have went to get your airplane license.

Max speed as 35 knots - now reduced to 20.
I've also added roughly 5k armor for all Elite sets (in Star Legends).

Cinco
08-14-2019, 11:37 AM
Using them airplane terms makes me wonder if you may have went to get your airplane license.

Nah. I failed. Only qualified for a license to look at books about boats (without opening them).

Waug
08-14-2019, 01:03 PM
R.I.P Boat....