PDA

View Full Version : iPhone X Notch Issues Still Unadressed

NukeDragon
08-12-2019, 08:26 PM
Over the past year or so, I have been using the iPhone X. I just recently heard that you had fixed the issue where the iPhone “notch” was blocking either the skills or the other side was fixed.

I have used it for a while and just suffered with it. It does cause issues if the iPhone is held certain ways with clicking those buttons. I would love for you to fix that so that anyone with the iPhone X, XR, and XS have an easier way to play the game and more enjoyable. I do not know if people with the iPhone XS Max or that size phone have the same issue.

I took a couple pictures to let you guys see how it looks and see if you can fix it for me and others.

Chaasivab
08-12-2019, 08:29 PM
Yeah my new Iphone XR has the same problem

Futumsh
08-13-2019, 06:01 PM
It's mostly fixed with the next app update, but not sure when we're putting it out.

NukeDragon
08-14-2019, 07:27 AM
Thank you so much, I can continue to suffer but felt like someone should say something about it.

Futumsh
08-15-2019, 11:17 AM
App update should be available now.

NukeDragon
08-15-2019, 12:45 PM

It fixed mine but was talking to chaasivab, and he says his was not adjusted. I used an iPhone X and he uses an iPhone XR.

XghostzX
08-15-2019, 04:59 PM
It fixed mine but was talking to chaasivab, and he says his was not adjusted. I used an iPhone X and he uses an iPhone XR.

Yeah, I have an XR and it hasn't been fixed

Futumsh
08-15-2019, 05:10 PM
Yeah, I have an XR and it hasn't been fixed

Do you have the 2.5.4 app update? If so, screenshot or photo or something?

XghostzX
08-16-2019, 06:51 AM
Do you have the 2.5.4 app update? If so, screenshot or photo or something?

Adding screenshots soon, hopefully, the forum makes it rather hard to do...

EDIT: I've tried exporting all the screenshots into every different type of file, but the forums still won't let me upload the screenshots. Is there any alternative way to contact you? I'll keep trying in the meantime.

NukeDragon
08-16-2019, 07:09 AM
I think there was a special app that you can upload the photos to that can give a link instead but forgot what the app is called.

Fwend
08-16-2019, 07:19 AM
Iphone XR display issues via Ghost on the PL Central Discord sever.

+Joystick, skills, quest log, and menu tab are all too wide still. My thumbs have to flex to reach everything, would be great if there was a toggle option to move everything more inward to a more natural position.

+Also, the world map is off-centered

XghostzX
08-16-2019, 07:37 AM
Thanks so much, Sun!!

Futumsh
08-16-2019, 08:15 AM
Those look like screenshots from before the 2.5.4 update (though the map one is still valid I expect). I just disabled the old versions, so if skills are still under the notch please let me know.

XghostzX
08-16-2019, 08:26 AM
Those look like screenshots from before the 2.5.4 update (though the map one is still valid I expect). I just disabled the old versions, so if skills are still under the notch please let me know.

Looks great now! Just updated it through the app store, thanks so much for communicating with us.

Yeah, looks like it's just the world map that needs to be centered. Thanks for your help!

NukeDragon
08-17-2019, 10:40 PM
I would like to let you know that the notch issue is fixed for the iPhone X but also not in pvp. The skills are fine but the left side where you click the crown to see the other players still show under the notch of the iPhone X.

Futumsh
08-19-2019, 08:32 AM
I would like to let you know that the notch issue is fixed for the iPhone X but also not in pvp. The skills are fine but the left side where you click the crown to see the other players still show under the notch of the iPhone X.

The crown position should be adjusted now if you patch.

NukeDragon
08-19-2019, 11:46 AM
I’ll let you know if I see anything else as I come to it, but thank you for helping us.
The crown position should be adjusted now if you patch.

NukeDragon
08-19-2019, 03:29 PM
So I have found two issues:

-The names are still an issue.
-The crown is now all the way over the skills.

Futumsh
08-19-2019, 05:00 PM
So I have found two issues:

-The names are still an issue.
-The crown is now all the way over the skills.

I think the crown is fixed if you patch. I don't know what you're referring to with 'The names'.

NukeDragon
08-19-2019, 06:33 PM
Okay, so I am having trouble posting a picture of it, but it is whoever it is in your party. Like it even happens in PVE, the names are covered who is in there with you.

I think the crown is fixed if you patch. I don't know what you're referring to with 'The names'.

NukeDragon
08-22-2019, 08:10 PM

Thank you Sunny for the information on how to post more pictures.
This is the names I was talking about. They do this in PvP and PvE. I guess you may call it the party list, but just whoever is in your party playing.

Note: I did edit this prior to the crown issue being fixed.

NukeDragon
09-05-2019, 05:28 PM
I would like to bring this up again.