PDA

View Full Version : Can you tie in pvp?

mejslll
12-19-2011, 08:03 PM
ok, i was in a epic game in rock wallforts, at one point the other team was in our flag area (they were all mages, pallys and int) and for like 5 min we were fighting, they were rez'ing and fighting and rez'ing and ... well you get it... well, it came down the the last flag, score was 4 - 4 i was killed and respawned in spawn room, the snuck of to thier flag, saw the opposing team go left with our flag, i went right as i was sprinting to the flag spot (lol) BbBoOoMmm !!!! i scored game done!!! we won!!!

BUT wait!!! the score read 5 - 5, it was a tie!!!

are you kidding me!!! all that for a tie!!!

it was a epic battle - went on for ever...

devs Can you tie? cuz i saw the score!

Chars in game - deviousangle, deviousdemon(took a screen shot), majingokuz. team i was on - fruitshake, eberaararie, and me (mejsell)

Ayc2000
12-19-2011, 08:06 PM
both people touched the base withing a second or so of each other, so it did tie :) that is pretty hard to do! the same thing can happen in normal pvp, when you kill each other at the same time or two people form different teams die withing a second of each other

13lacklegionz
12-19-2011, 08:11 PM
It depends which team scored first. At the end of matches, there is a statement that goes like this: "_______ team has won the game!"

This statement will not change if the score is tied up.

Otukura
12-19-2011, 08:34 PM
I want thanks to say "____ has approved this message!"

/off topic

Xazic
12-19-2011, 08:41 PM
Yeah this can happen if both flag carriers score at the same time... This has happened to me before and also has happened in arena, forest fight to be precise, when score was 9-9 and the 2 birds who fought killed each other and boom, the game ends 10-10.

13lacklegionz
12-19-2011, 08:44 PM
I want thanks to say "____ has approved this message!"

/off topic

Haha :) Thanks!

mejslll
12-19-2011, 11:09 PM
well, cool to see it happen... and it was a hard fought match... fun fun!!

and it must have said we won! lol

Bunnyshoota
12-20-2011, 04:55 PM
It's happened twice to me before in regular pvp (not ctf)

Jewelsofjane
12-20-2011, 05:02 PM
Never seen it lol.... But... Lmao I was in a game the other day on blue team carrying a flag to our base, I turn around and another blue team member had a flag... Lmao... Yup 2 flags out at one time... That's epic

mejslll
12-22-2011, 01:51 AM
Never seen it lol.... But... Lmao I was in a game the other day on blue team carrying a flag to our base, I turn around and another blue team member had a flag... Lmao... Yup 2 flags out at one time... That's epic

two flags? reallly? lol

deviousdemon
12-22-2011, 02:11 AM
well, cool to see it happen... and it was a hard fought match... fun fun!!

and it must have said we won! lol

lol... im sry i have to say WE (blue) won the (tied) game :)

no photoshop artwork lmao

and.. yeah.. it was great fun with a big surprise at the end!

(screenie att.)

deviousdemon
12-22-2011, 02:21 AM
OMG... i just noticed team red scored 6 (!) points!?!?!? blue "only" 4 !?!?!

NOW im really confused rotfl

team red: mej (3) fruit (2) and ebe (1)

team blue: me (3) and maji (1)

what about this!?!?

so... congrats team red :)

Gaunab
12-23-2011, 03:10 PM
here i was excited logging in thinking that it was the big patch.. was going to access the bank and swap items. lol

nonetheless, good update on the heals. about 50% extra healing roughly

This is propably because they scored for one team and than changed teams.

Happens. ;) Blue wins

readtitle
04-06-2013, 02:51 PM
You can never get a kill on me sowwy i bes