PDA

View Full Version : SUPER Low damage?

Nuckfuts
12-19-2011, 08:38 PM
First off, I'm brand new to the game and love it so far. I really don't know if this is a bug or how the game is but for the past couple of areas ive been hitting some targets in the Lost Expedition for, seriously, like 1 damage, and then 4 damage, and then 6 damage. It's now even worse in the Ancient Swamp. This is how my damage is displayed.....it goes 1, 5, 6, 8, 2, 0 (wtf 0? how do you hit for 0? shouldn't that be a miss?). The only real time I can do any damage to these crocs are when I'm using my archer skills. Just wondering what is going here is all. Thanks!

Nuckfuts

Epic Unicorns!
12-19-2011, 08:41 PM
Are you using a talon weapon? I had the same problem, my damage was too low, and their armor blocked most of the damage.

Veoveoveo
12-19-2011, 08:44 PM
What is your weapon? If it's a talon, yes, it's probably going to be like that. I remember when I was at that level, and I had trouble dealing damage. I had to mostly rely on my group, while I spam my skills.

I'd recommend that you should use a bow if you have a talon, or just use skills.

Urqui
12-19-2011, 08:46 PM
Hey welcome to the forums & pocket legends:)
Well it might not be a bug. It might be that you need better gear
At level 30 you should use Brain Freeze(INT) Shivering Ice(DEX) or Iceberg Set (Str)
These sets are kinda cheap 20-50k for shield & weapon sets:)
And they're all really strong;)
What level are you? lol

Also your skills are really important to give out damage. what are you, bear bird or mage?
Could point you out to some guides to help you have a better build to cause more damage:)

Otukura
12-19-2011, 08:48 PM
Lost expedition and Ancient swamps are the first real campaigns that you see enemy armor play a factory, Swamps more so than Expedition. I'm pretty sure than the enemies are able to buff their own armor. Either wait for that to end, or use a stronger weapon. Armor debuffing(nightmare, break armor, shattering scream, crushing blow, and hell scream) can help, depending on your class. A bear'a rage adds raw damage(+10 for each level), which can help. Learning your class combo adds damage, but aside from that, its an area of the game that tough to get through. When you hit AO1, and especially AO2, you'll be rolling through the levels.

Word of warning: watch the name. Devs are pretty active in changing them.

Nuckfuts
12-19-2011, 08:59 PM
Alright sounds good. I guess I just need to stick with it then. thank you for the help

Urqui
12-19-2011, 09:06 PM
Hmm try this guide, it's a little long but just read through what might help you:)
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?16244
& you say your gear is up to date & you use a bow?
Try using shivering ice talon, shivering ice leather, shivering ice shield, & any good helm lol
Shivering ice talon set has better dps & defense