PDA

View Full Version : Mount Function in Star Legends?

Hans
12-19-2011, 09:07 PM

Hey Guys.

What do u think about an Mount function for Star Legends?

I think that would be a nice Idear for new zones whos comeing outside of Blackstar like a outpost.

The new monsters in Voleria gave me the idear, they can be mounts ;-)

Hope thers comeing something like rarely mount dropps on new outpost zones from any hard bosses!

Perhabs we can ride soon through Star Legends on ouer epic mounts? What do u think about? :)

Here you can see how it can looks:
1. Switch between Mountslot 1 & 2
2. Choose Mount
See ya.

Katy
12-19-2011, 09:12 PM
nice i would definitely like some rare mount drops

Fac3bon3s
12-19-2011, 09:24 PM
I have a mount already. They just don't know it yet.

But yes where are the robo mounts?

Cahaun
12-19-2011, 10:33 PM
Lol nice horse/ cross breeded scorpion. :p

Silentarrow
12-19-2011, 10:38 PM
It would be pretty cool for show :). There isn't a real need for them as we don't have to walk a whole entire world (ex. Walking all around WoW's world probably takes several hours without a mount). Or any long distances really, Mounts would be extremely helpful for rushing to bosses though, and I think they would be a nice add on. IMO, mounts would probably have to be platinum purchaseable only at the price of 30-50 plat judging by the speed.

Hiei
12-20-2011, 12:12 AM
Sick idea Hans, I would pay good plat or farm forever for a rare mount. Makes people look like a warrior riding em in any game.

Conradin
12-20-2011, 12:28 AM
If they implememnt mounts they should not be plat bought. Takes away the coolness- make them uber uber rare drops. Rarest stuff in the game. So they would truely be womwthing of value. They would give an automatic 15% speed boost, aswell as 30 invent slots. They would be somethig most players wouldnt have and would be something to hunt for (to keep the game interesting for hardcores. Now that would be cool.

Beanmachine
12-20-2011, 12:44 AM
OMG We totally need theses! But there should be mounts for plat and gold too, not just drops.

EDIT: Plat and gold ones in store would have the same function, just less cooler. The only benefits of mounts should be faster speed.

Lazaras
12-20-2011, 01:16 AM
Going Faster would be nice, especially if you get wiped near the end of the level and have to walk all the way back.... Especially if YOU'RE the group's engineer.

kas3closed
12-20-2011, 01:56 AM
I love the idea like if everyone is at boss and u just joined it can give u enhancer type speed to make it in time

ArtStar
12-20-2011, 02:45 AM
Ahahaha that would be so epic.
Riding over to auction house like royalty and such.
It's totally a useless "idear" to add to the game imo, I see no use for them other than looking like a total badazz.
I've heard talk of mounts for a long time now,
so if they actually do add them into the game hopefully they will make some sort of important use for them.

Pharcyde
12-20-2011, 02:47 AM
Mounts are a very popular idea amongst the community, but seriously? What are you gonna do with a mount on SL? The game is soo small, it would decrease travel time by seconds, that's it. I'd prefer pets that could be leveled and provide user buffs. Big issue in PvP is that the second your buff runs out, your now facing players fully buffed. A max level pet could be timed to buff you after your actual buffs run out, thus making a more balanced PvP.

Corpser
12-20-2011, 02:59 AM
Jousting anyone?

Skeletonlord
12-20-2011, 02:59 AM
This is an awesome idea! I'd love to see this in game.

Hans
12-20-2011, 03:05 AM
Mounts are a very popular idea amongst the community, but seriously? What are you gonna do with a mount on SL? The game is soo small, it would decrease travel time by seconds, that's it. I'd prefer pets that could be leveled and provide user buffs. Big issue in PvP is that the second your buff runs out, your now facing players fully buffed. A max level pet could be timed to buff you after your actual buffs run out, thus making a more balanced PvP.

Thats why i say its would be nice in something like outpost. Its have to be outsite like in a forest with a big big quest area. There its rly usefull to have a mount.
Hope Developers talking with us about this theme.

Pharcyde
12-20-2011, 03:08 AM
Thats why i say its would be nice in something like outpost. Its have to be outsite like in a forest with a big big quest area. There its rly usefull to have a mount.
Hope Developers talking with us about this theme.

If a larger map was released then I would be cool with it :).

The only concern with that then is reaching mobile data limits, like PL did. I don't think STS will increase map sizes for mounts, when later on they will have to limit content due to size limitations.

KillaSkillz
12-20-2011, 08:33 AM
Nice! Mounts :)
We can have pvp chicken fights!

flashbackflip
12-20-2011, 08:43 AM
I don't mind mounts BUT if they appear, they should be MECHANICAL / ROBOTIC..

C'mon dudes, this is not WOW! We are in deep space and far future here! Lets have some hoverbikes (or boards..)) or robospiders or smth else, but not animals..

P.S.
Thank you, Hans, for well-thought and great illustrated post!

Hans
12-20-2011, 09:36 AM

C'mon dudes, this is not WOW! We are in deep space and far future here! Lets have some hoverbikes (or boards..)) or robospiders or smth else, but not animals..

P.S.

Yes ur a little right. we need futuristic mounts but i think a lil animal is ok. think on star wars ;)

World of ...what?? ;-)

Cahaun
12-20-2011, 09:59 AM
^^ LOL

ninjaduck
12-20-2011, 10:08 AM

P.S.

Yes ur a little right. we need futuristic mounts but i think a lil animal is ok. think on star wars ;)
k
World of ...what?? ;-)

holy...

Hans
12-20-2011, 05:05 PM
What think the Devīs about this theme? :)

flashbackflip
12-21-2011, 05:15 AM

World of ...what?? ;-)

Maaaaan! This is EPIC)) thanks for understanding and makin visuals))

Hans
12-21-2011, 08:32 AM
Maaaaan! This is EPIC)) thanks for understanding and makin visuals))

I love it to make visuals :)

PablobobChan
12-21-2011, 08:53 AM
Wow that would be awesome :') great idea :P

Cero
01-23-2012, 02:43 PM
nice:)

Rawrimafish
04-03-2012, 07:28 AM
awesome

darklegend
04-03-2012, 07:59 AM