PDA

View Full Version : hotbars

Abuze
08-15-2019, 09:03 AM
Since there aren't hotkeys assigned to the new 4 hotbars yet I'd like to suggest some easier ways to use these on PC.
What I'm thinking was perhaps to let us be able to scroll through these hotbars using the scroll wheel on a mouse and then using the selected hotbar by clicking the scroll wheel or right mouse button, as shown in the picture below:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/579747271151845396/611554717201334282/unknown.png?width=882&height=474

Another idea easier option would be to assign them to zxcv, I know that Z is used for screen rotations in houses/guildhalls but the hotbar hotkey for Z could be made to only activate in dungeons.
If anyone has any other ideas feel free to post this, hopefully one of these ideas can be implemented soon, it would really improve gameplay overall.
*Maybe it isn't a bad idea to let PC users customize their own keys so everyone can play as they feel most comfortable.
**Not worth making a separate thread for but could saved skill load-outs please be stored on the server and not customer's device?

slaaayerrr
08-15-2019, 10:22 AM
idea with scrolling seems harder to use than just press left mouse button to hotbar :D
zxcv will be nice

Abuze
08-15-2019, 04:13 PM
idea with scrolling seems harder to use than just press left mouse button to hotbar :D
zxcv will be nice

True but hear me out, with mouse wheel you don't have to move your hand :O haha, jokes aside, it is just a far stretched idea, reason I mentioned zxcv too

Kaziscate
08-21-2019, 03:03 AM
I'm thinking a hotkey combination, like Shift+F1 for 5th slot, would make using those 4 additional slots easier.

Also mouse wheel controls zooming so I don't think it would work. I don't think the H key is occupied so that could be used to bring up the hotbar