PDA

View Full Version : Silence, Please.

Swimmingstar
12-19-2011, 10:00 PM
I would like everyone to be silent and think about what has happened. If you've written any rage posts, constructive criticism. WE ALL know you, everyone, all of us. The devs know WE ARE mad. But if you look at it, all the protests. Just stop, make peace, stop the protests and think back. Not only have the devs done wrong. We've all done wrong. We've been ignorant and starting protesting. We couldn't stop. The forums are turning into war. We don't want another Civil War... It's just a game, seriously, you can choose your decision. You don't have to argue. You could just quit and leave silently. You think STS is doing wrong. They are, in opinion. IT'S OPINION. EVERYONE HAS A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE. EVERYONE. You ARE being evil thinking STS is not listening. They've posted. Look at all their posts from feedback. They've changed their thoughts. Just look.

Silentarrow
12-19-2011, 10:03 PM
My arrow may be able to help enforcing the silence.

WoundedEagle
12-19-2011, 10:04 PM
SS says bye? SWIM! YOU BETTER NOT BE LEAVING!

ZHEOTARE
12-19-2011, 10:11 PM
Well said Swimming!!

Southriver
12-19-2011, 10:25 PM
I would like everyone to be silent and think about what has happened. If you've written any rage posts, constructive criticism. WE ALL know you, everyone, all of us. The devs know WE ARE mad. But if you look at it, all the protests. Just stop, make peace, stop the protests and think back. Not only have the devs done wrong. We've all done wrong. We've been ignorant and starting protesting. We couldn't stop. The forums are turning into war. We don't want another Civil War... It's just a game, seriously, you can choose your decision. You don't have to argue. You could just quit and leave silently. You think STS is doing wrong. They are, in opinion. IT'S OPINION. EVERYONE HAS A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE. EVERYONE. You ARE being evil thinking STS is not listening. They've posted. Look at all their posts from feedback. They've changed their thoughts. Just look.

SS says bye.

Your leaving???!!!

Suentous PO
12-19-2011, 10:28 PM
Yeah. We'll all benefit from some patience and perspective. Being a scitzophrenic Gemini I think I understand a few sides at the same time. It was enlightening to learn of the various technical limitations due to the mobile apps abilities. I felt bad for Sam dealing with his new blessing then logging on and probably facepalming. I hope all of us involved nonetheless simply find joy however you do. Peace.

Swimmingstar
12-19-2011, 10:31 PM
No, I am not leaving. I'll see what direction this game goes. I will still be active. And when I said bye I meant I was logging off forums.

And I can't leave behind all the IRL friends and just buddies in-game that play! I can't leave behind my main at L65 that's halfway to 66 and 4 other chars! I can't leave behind about 2m gold and 1m worth in items that's going to be worth more soon! It's just I've put A LOT of time, hours, perhaps days, or even weeks into this game. I've spent time having fun with the community and leveling up my main and twinks. I don't really want to leave and scrap all that work. I don't want to scrap 2,570 posts. I don't really want to hear PL was a waste of all that time I spent. That I could've used to do something amazing that could've changed the world. I could've made A LOT of progress in life. I could've done zillions of other things yet I chose to play PL. Sometimes I actually look forward to playing PL. It's just A LOT to scrap.

LADYHADASSA
12-19-2011, 10:46 PM
agree!!!!! 101 thumbs up!!!!!