PDA

View Full Version : How is it possible im charging skill in tdm and the options to challege a gb appears?

schrodinger's cat
08-15-2019, 08:24 PM
This was the first time gb challenge appeared. Usually its the loadout menu. Others have told me the loadout menu happend to them too. I dont know how to reproduce it. Im just posting this here because this is a legit phenomenon.

Remiem
08-15-2019, 10:30 PM
Hey there. I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. Do you have screenshots perhaps, or could you describe in more detail?

slaaayerrr
08-16-2019, 12:00 AM
I think you should blame rogues as u usually do

schrodinger's cat
08-16-2019, 04:51 AM
I cant intentionally reproduce it but the hotbar loadout menu has been popping up while charging a skill for a long time. Ive reported it in several posts and i even told futu id post a video showing skill fails in guildhall if i knew how to post one on forum but he didnt tell me how. But its getting worse now and in the last 24 hours when im charging a skill my loadout with switch to a different loadout, for instance it switches from one set to another while charging a skill and moving, this has only happened in tdm.

I play pvp for hours sometimes and recording that much video simply isnt possible with my tablet to randomly catch it happening (Samsung Galaxy Tab A).

My gameplay is severely and negatively effected. Ive been trying to bring attention to this multi touch problem (if thats what it is) for months. Ive even done factory resets and eliminated other apps and bought a new phone but the multi touch is so bad that it doesnt permit movement in circular motions while using skills on that device. I stopped reporting multi touch issues after futu got upset with me about it but it's worse now so i wanted to report it and maybe itd be taken seriously.

Ill try to capture it on video.

@ slayer..get bent

Futumsh
08-16-2019, 08:29 AM
Unless someone else reports the problem and can give some details, or you can come up with a reliable repro that doesn't include 'do this for many hours', I'm not going to look into it.

schrodinger's cat
08-18-2019, 09:08 PM
Hey there. I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. Do you have screenshots perhaps, or could you describe in more detail?

https://youtu.be/rq9qxA7iGbo

schrodinger's cat
08-18-2019, 09:42 PM

https://youtu.be/YsCZCHrSVnA

schrodinger's cat
08-18-2019, 10:03 PM
I died 25 times making these videos. Id usually choose to stop playing by this point but u can clearly see the loadout menu appearing in the first video as im charging shield and using directional pad.

The second video shows loadouts change to a staff as the shield im charging suddenly activates.

Futumsh
08-19-2019, 08:20 AM
If you're going to try to show something touch related in a video, turn on showing touches first.

schrodinger's cat
08-19-2019, 09:12 AM
If you're going to try to show something touch related in a video, turn on showing touches first.

Are u saying these dont count? Its everything exactly as ive been describing it to u for months!!!!

Futumsh
08-19-2019, 12:01 PM
Are u saying these dont count? Its everything exactly as ive been describing it to u for months!!!!

I don't know what you think they'd 'count' for. They're not at all useful to us because they don't illustrate a problem at all - it could just as well be you hitting a hotbar button.

As I've said before, find someone else with the problem and get them to explain. You clearly have no concept of what is helpful or useful information for tracking down issues.