PDA

View Full Version : Our own music in guildhall/houses

VenomSet
08-16-2019, 03:00 AM
Hey,

the music in guildhall and houses are nice but its always the same
I was thinking if it would be possible to play our own music it would be kinda cool.

Maybe create an ingame permission and the guildmaster or house owner can give his guildies/friends the permission to select his own music from the playlist.

It would require us to allow the app to access our Music app but Im ok with that.

I know there are more important things to implement in the game but well, it just came to my mind and maybe one day we could have this.

Would be so cool to listen to spanish hits in guildhall while chilling with friends :P

gilsooon
08-16-2019, 08:56 AM
plus 1 would like to have in future.

Thewolfbull
08-16-2019, 09:29 AM
I'm sure there would be some Copyright infringement problems with this.

PatD
08-16-2019, 10:11 AM
this also mean everyone in guildhall gonna use bandwith to dl/stream the song...

i think the new control they have give us over sound is perfect as it is, as you can close music in game and play your own song instead, and also adjust all sound so u can hear both your music and game sound.

So just tell to your friend to listen to same song as you ;)

Thexkid
08-16-2019, 10:52 AM
Great idea. I would Decorate my house if they had this xD

illumminati
08-16-2019, 11:31 AM
Also a feature like this would probably require the game censorship to be increased to 18+ as it currently is suitable for 12+

Oakmaiden
08-16-2019, 03:43 PM
If ops’ idea can’t be implemented, perhaps a juke box with a couple of choices on it?

Sasamon
08-17-2019, 06:46 AM
I want the Planar Tombs Soundtrack in my house sooo bad. Or at least I wish that we could hear it on YouTube

Hajaypogi
08-17-2019, 07:47 PM
I wish Song in My House Is Perfect - By Ed Sheeran
love this song!

BaronB
08-17-2019, 09:25 PM
All you should need to do is give the ability for a gm to link their Spotify account for example and just auto-plays a playlist off there XD

We jammin... I wanna jam it wid you... we jammin... jammin... an I hope you like jammin too XD

1 <3

Allset
08-18-2019, 07:49 AM
Sounds good but I would rather see the middle of the Colossal guild hall have a sparring ring in the middle. What ur talking about is something totally new in the game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BaronB
08-19-2019, 09:48 AM
Sounds good but I would rather see the middle of the Colossal guild hall have a sparring ring in the middle. What ur talking about is something totally new in the game.

OMG YES!! putting the same pvp ring that's in festerfang outpost in the middle of colossal guild hall! heck, a cheeky 500 plats would even be worth that >.< !!

+420

1 <3

VenomSet
08-19-2019, 10:26 AM

Holy guacamole, you must make a thread about this like seriously this idea is SOOO good!

illumminati
08-19-2019, 05:22 PM
Holy guacamole, you must make a thread about this like seriously this idea is SOOO good!

Im sure there was a similar suggestion when they first released the Colossal Guild Hall. Devs said something along the line of... its something they will consider in the future but have no plans for it right away

Sometacoz
08-20-2019, 06:27 AM
good idea but just join discord voice chat if u wanna do that....too much trouble for sth like this ain't worth it for STS