PDA

View Full Version : Another Xmas contest (but see Ladyhadassa's thread too)

Moogerfooger
12-19-2011, 10:31 PM
Hey all...I was really impressed by what my long-time bud Ladyhadassa is trying to do for those who can't the Winter Fest item more than a few times. I am not gonna try and steal her thunder, but I know her well enough to know that she really means well and is trying to spread some good/holiday cheer around.

Figured that I would try to help out in a smaller way, by also spreading a little holiday cheer around and help remember some of our past forum buds.

So here's the deal. You have to take the following player names, some of my favorite players who are no longer actively with us or are on break, and make up a funny paragraph/short story....say no more than a normal paragraph of a couple hundred words. No single sentences or three pagers, pls. You can make the names mean anything you want!
-----------
Royce
Physiologic
Yanis
Twinktastical
BeardedBear
Noneo
StompArtist
DawnInfinity
Mitsuisun
Echelong
----------
I'll give you an example, with my name, Ellyidol, and Apollo: "I told him to Moogerfooger on up to his room and pick up his dirty Apollos up off the floor or I would punch him square in the Ellyidol!"

Doesn't have to make sense, just try to be creative or funny. Actually, the less sense it makes, probably the funnier.

1st prize: Pink Lvl 10 Duckfoot
3 other prizes: Any item you want, that is 50k or less. I may change this later, but for now that's a starter. I'm not super rich like some players.

Have fun....I will be the lone judge (hey it's my contest, deal with it). I will base solely on what I think is funniest, not who are my friends. I'd hope this goes to players who are short on cash in game and not some rich person's twink, but hey a winner is a winner regardless of who you are. Make sure to leave your IGN as well.

I am going out of town for the holidays on Friday, so this will be open until Midnight US Central Time, Thursday the 22nd. I'll try to hit up winners before I bounce out on vacation.

EDIT: Just want to reiterate, I am looking for more with the names than just "Yanis: Let's do this!". I am looking more for something like "Justg tripped and spilled his Beardedbear all down the front of his shirt" or something silly like that.

Conradin
12-19-2011, 10:40 PM
"Royce and Yanis are walking in forest haven, for the purpose of this scene they are "bros"

Royce: I am a dang Fine warrior- heck im probably the best Stompartist around!
Yanis: Ya kiddin Bro? Your Swords only an echelong!
Royce:Bro! You have Physiologic problems!!!!
Yanis: Your just jealous because Im an amazing pvper- im twinktastical!
Royce: Your mom's twinktastical "Snickers"
Yanis: I bet you wouldn't be acting like such a fool in front of Dawninfinity
Royce: Leave my lovelife with Steph outa this bro- You dont mess with a bearedbear!!!!
Yanis: Noneo no no no no- Yo dont want to start this!!!
Royce: Mitsuisun!!!!!
Yanis: WTF?
Royce: Never mind- this elixir pot is some Strong stuff bro
Yanis: I know- Were talking loco!!!
Royce: Friends?
Yanis: Till the end!!!!!

Disclaimer: This is not the way Royce or yanis acted or anything they said- just makin it funny!

Swimmingstar
12-19-2011, 10:49 PM
Royce: HEY!! Let's make a story!!!
*Royce takes his rift sword and slashes the air*
Royce: Once upon a time... there was a kingdom with Royce as the king.
Physiologic: What?!??!?! I can't hear you!
*Puts hand to ear*
Physiologic: Royce, actually. WAS the prince. And I was the king.
Yanis: Lemme list all these pinks first! I'll be in minute.
*Takes another hour and makes everyone wait impatiently.*
Yanis: Ok, well Royce was actually my servant, I was king over the king, and I gave free pinks to everyone, that's why. I'm the best!
Twinktastical: PARTAYYYYY!!!
*Uses his twink to blast out all rushers.*
Twinktastical: BAM! The rulers all died! Twinktastical is king of lands!
BeardedBear: Hmmm *rubs his beard* WOOT! WOOT!
The scene continues on, there are swirling hot tub hills, banana dancers, and there is a big parade, held by MF. The evil man who turned nice.
Noneo: *Slaps bearded in face* You'll wake up Stomp.
BeardedBear: What?? Huh???
*Noneo slaps at beardedbears face and tugs on his beard.*
BeardedBear: Hmmm... Anyone like some wollololololipops?
StompArtist: WAAAAAH! *Cries in baby form*
*Noneo kicks BeardedBear on the knee.*
Noneo: Hmph...
DawnInfinity: Oh look at what you've guys done...
BeardedBear: *Sticks out tongue* Humph.
Mitsuisun: I guess we can PARTAYYYY now!!!
Echelong: Yeah be as loud as we can! He's awake!
Cinco: LOCO!!!
Samhayne: WOOHOO!
JustG: Whoa! Party? Yeah!
Flip: Blue antennas for all! Ninja style!
Asommers: New patch includes 5,000,000 plat for everyone!
Futumush: YAY! No my unlimited plat goes to its extent!
Cinco: LOCO!!! LOCO!!!

The party continues on and Noobslaps were invented, not by noobmigo, but by cinco and flip. Cinco said Locoslaps! But Flip said Ninjaslaps! The combined it making nocoslaps, then noooslaps, then finally the noobslap.

*Cinco and Flip yell: WAVE FOR NOOB ANTENNAS AND NOOBSLAPS TO GET THEM!!!*

Gsommers: Keep party up! Twinktastically loco loco loco partay. Nonoenoneo. Noneo partay. A twinktastical food. Asommers is cool. Flip give antenna to dawn. Bye.
Cinco: LOCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Yanis: FTW!
Futumush: MUSH THIS.
Rangpwnsmeel: This doesn't make any sense!!!

They don't act this way, it's just fun. :)

LADYHADASSA
12-19-2011, 10:54 PM
Hey all...I was really impressed by what my long-time bud Ladyhadassa is trying to do for those who can't the Winter Fest item more than a few times. I am not gonna try and steal her thunder, but I know her well enough to know that she really means well and is trying to spread some good/holiday cheer around.

Figured that I would try to help out in a smaller way, by also spreading a little holiday cheer around and help remember some of our past forum buds.

So here's the deal. You have to take the following player names, some of my favorite players who are no longer actively with us or are on break, and make up a funny paragraph/short story....say no more than a normal paragraph of a couple hundred words. No single sentences or three pagers, pls. You can make the names mean anything you want!
-----------
Royce
Physiologic
Yanis
Twinktastical
BeardedBear
Noneo
StompArtist
DawnInfinity
Mitsuisun
Echelong
----------
I'll give you an example, with my name, Ellyidol, and Apollo: "I told him to Moogerfooger on up to his room and pick up his dirty Apollos up off the floor or I would punch him square in the Ellyidol!"

Doesn't have to make sense, just try to be creative or funny. Actually, the less sense it makes, probably the funnier.

1st prize: Pink Lvl 10 Duckfoot
3 other prizes: Any item you want, that is 50k or less. I may change this later, but for now that's a starter. I'm not super rich like some players.

Have fun....I will be the lone judge (hey it's my contest, deal with it). I will base solely on what I think is funniest, not who are my friends. I'd hope this goes to players who are short on cash in game and not some rich person's twink, but hey a winner is a winner regardless of who you are. Make sure to leave your IGN as well.

I am going out of town for the holidays on Friday, so this will be open until Midnight US Central Time, Thursday the 22nd. I'll try to hit up winners before I bounce out on vacation.

MOOG I LOVE THIS!!! I will help and donate to the other prizes let me know what they choose!

Moogerfooger
12-19-2011, 11:21 PM
MOOG I LOVE THIS!!! I will help and donate to the other prizes let me know what they choose!

Will do, Lady, thanks!

Just want to reiterate, I am looking for more with the names than just "Yanis: Let's kick butt!". I am looking more for something like "Justg tripped and spilled his Beardedbear all down the front of his shirt" or something silly like that.

Buffedbear Pl
12-19-2011, 11:37 PM
A Beardedbear was walking down the road, and all of a sudden he tripped on a sticky Echelong. Little did the Beardedbear know that it was a trap set by the neighborhood StompArtists. As he fell, he threw up a Yanis and spit out the Mitsuisun he was chewing. The StompArtists came out of the Noneo's they were hiding in, and gave the Beardedbear a big wet Royce, covered with a very Physiologic stench.

Suentous PO
12-19-2011, 11:53 PM
I had this weird dream where I was a professional wrestler in one moogerfooger of a titlefight vs the twinktastical "mad cow" and had just executed a reverse mitsuison when he countered with a echelon triple yannis that connected RIGHT IN MY ECHELONG!!! "NONEO!" I screamed into the dawnfinity. Yanis to say, that beardedbear was crowned stompartist.
:(

Redbridge
12-20-2011, 12:16 AM
Taking of weird dreams…..

Yan is no neo-physio Artist. Logic-ally Stomp may be a rided bear but chechelong rolls royce in for blood. Dawn is this twinktastical infinity sun. mitchel seas u moogerfooger

don't think I added any extra letters LOL - bolded Mitsuisun, as that was difficult to squeeze in.
Physiologic, Yanis, Noneo, Beardedbear, Echelong, Royce, Stompartist, Twinktastical, DawnInfinity, MitsuiSun, Moogerfooger

Had to add some others from a forum search; allymay, butch, inforblood, isthis, chelsea

EDIT: just read that back....what a load of garbage...LOL

Beanmachine
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
"Royce and Yanis are walking in forest haven, for the purpose of this scene they are "bros"

Royce: I am a dang Fine warrior- heck im probably the best Stompartist around!
Yanis: Ya kiddin Bro? Your Swords only an echelong!
Royce:Bro! You have Physiologic problems!!!!
Yanis: Your just jealous because Im an amazing pvper- im twinktastical!
Royce: Your mom's twinktastical "Snickers"
Yanis: I bet you wouldn't be acting like such a fool in front of Dawninfinity
Royce: Leave my lovelife with Steph outa this bro- You dont mess with a bearedbear!!!!
Yanis: Noneo no no no no- Yo dont want to start this!!!
Royce: Mitsuisun!!!!!
Yanis: WTF?
Royce: Never mind- this elixir pot is some Strong stuff bro
Yanis: I know- Were talking loco!!!
Royce: Friends?
Yanis: Till the end!!!!!

Disclaimer: This is not the way Royce or yanis acted or anything they said- just makin it funny!

Soooo many good old memories...

LADYHADASSA
12-20-2011, 08:10 AM
Nice job guys keep them going :)

Moogerfooger
12-21-2011, 07:23 PM
Hopefully we can see a few more entries before tomorrow night....some of these are pretty funny.

Moogerfooger
12-22-2011, 08:01 PM
Well, dang...only 5 entries.

I liked Conradin and Suentous' both, so I will pony up for a lvl 10 pink Duckfoot (or another item of equal value, if you want something else), and 50k to everyone else who entered. Thanks guys, you all had some funny stuff!!!

Moog

Swimmingstar
12-24-2011, 11:17 PM
Even though this is over, I made another better one. :D

"Heck yeah," Noneotwinktastical was walking down the stairs and slipped on a puddle of echelong. Mitsuisun pointed a RoyceYanis at Noneotwinktastical and was wearing a beardedbear. Merry Physiologic! Stompartist also slipped on the echelong puddle and fell onto a dawninfinity but tried to break his fall by pulling on Mitsuisun's beard. The RoyceYanis was loaded with 2109274927601701 bullets, which all shot out at the same time spreading the puddle of echelong. Stompartist unfortunately stomped at beardedbear beard. Bears.