View Full Version : Today DOTD: Santa just reap 5 plat from everyone...

CMX
12-19-2011, 10:42 PM
The winter pack is 25 plat on DOTD.

This is a bad deal especially during the winter event. What happens to those that purchase it at 30 plat?

Conradin
12-19-2011, 10:44 PM
Its a daily deal and it sounds like this is a deal. Who would figure?

Pharcyde
12-20-2011, 02:19 AM
The smart shopper knows that things eventually go on sale. If you buy something at walmart, and it goes on sale, walmart doesnt refund you

drewcapu
12-20-2011, 02:20 AM
well, technically, it was also the dotd on the day that WF began

Pharcyde
12-20-2011, 02:25 AM
It has been dotd 3 times now.

krazii
12-20-2011, 07:39 PM
The winter pack is 25 plat on DOTD.

This is a bad deal especially during the winter event. What happens to those that purchase it at 30 plat?

This is weak sauce from STS, to discount so soon after releasing WF begs of greed. The honorable thing to do would be to refund 5 plat per purchase to everybody that paid 30 plat for it.

Fac3bon3s
12-20-2011, 07:53 PM
It is the Holidays. How bout we don't complain about every single thing we are not happy with. They released some awesome content for us. And they released a Christmas pack with it. Really 5 plat is nothing in the scale of things if you are a constant plat purchaser. Just let it go.

How do you think the people who paid full price for a rivet feel?

Samhayne
12-20-2011, 07:57 PM
As others have mentioned it's been on the Deal of the Day since it was released. If you bought it at 30 and feel ripped off, contact our support team via email to support(at)spacetimestudios.com and we can take care of the problem.

krazii
12-20-2011, 09:04 PM
As others have mentioned it's been on the Deal of the Day since it was released. If you bought it at 30 and feel ripped off, contact our support team via email to support(at)spacetimestudios.com and we can take care of the problem.

Didn't know that, Thanks Sam!

Kinect
12-21-2011, 06:55 AM
sam may i also contact them abut how i spent 500 platinum on rivet and next day it was 250? what is up wth that

Kahlua
12-21-2011, 07:09 AM
sam may i also contact them abut how i spent 500 platinum on rivet and next day it was 250? what is up wth that
It was the deal of the day for 250 plat the very first day it was released...

Kinect
12-21-2011, 07:17 AM
It was the deal of the day for 250 plat the very first day it was released...
.. not only first day its been on deal of the day like 5 times...

Kahlua
12-21-2011, 07:21 AM
.. not only first day its been on deal of the day like 5 times...
much more than 5, and I think that'll be their argument towards not refunding you. But it's definitely worth a shot.

Kinect
12-21-2011, 07:27 AM
much more than 5, and I think that'll be their argument towards not refunding you. But it's definitely worth a shot.
waaiit wait what i think i misunderstood you on first post.. did you mean it was on dotd the first day thats why they wont refund me? i thought u meant it was only for sale for one day so they wont refund you one time deal... anyways it annoyed me because day after i bought for 500 it was on sale for 250 but i didnt bother to say anything about it as i thought they didnt give refunds for that / and i had extra 300 plat lying around.. now im stalking the free offers page refreshing everysecond another free 1 platinum offer shows

Kahlua
12-21-2011, 07:38 AM
waaiit wait what i think i misunderstood you on first post.. did you mean it was on dotd the first day thats why they wont refund me? i thought u meant it was only for sale for one day so they wont refund you one time deal... anyways it annoyed me because day after i bought for 500 it was on sale for 250 but i didnt bother to say anything about it as i thought they didnt give refunds for that / and i had extra 300 plat lying around.. now im stalking the free offers page refreshing everysecond another free 1 platinum offer shows

Lol it's fine :p

A lot of people bought it for 500 plat the first day, not realizing it was the deal of the day for 250. Those people got refunded. However, I think now that it's been the deal of the day over 10 times, they won't be issuing refunds unless you seriously put up a fight over it

krazii
12-21-2011, 10:02 PM

Yes. They will refund you. Sts has always been good about taking care of legitimate plat issues.