PDA

View Full Version : 110 drops

Manonthemoon440
08-18-2019, 12:52 AM
We should be able to drop the whole elite/mythic set not just armor and helm from bosses the gold chests should be for vanity drops only this just feels pay to win drop rates are trash. why would i pay actual money for a tiny chance to get an item?

Waug
08-18-2019, 01:53 AM
For real u used another acc to thank yourself hahaha
Anyway mythic drop rate are low, should be increased overall, or maybe at least for a weekend

NukeDragon
08-18-2019, 10:34 AM
Or maybe drop rates increased on certain days of the week when game activity is lowest, this would help activity on the game overall.

Kazori
08-18-2019, 12:56 PM
Sometimes I want to give Cinco a haircut

AyyVeeArr
08-19-2019, 12:47 PM
What if we would get another 2 plat boss dungeons where one drops the shield and weapon and the other drops the ring and amulet. 2 more unique bosses.
Is this realistic? Probably not. Might aswell let the rich whales earn the company some money and maybe in the future we can get more content.

ManOnTheMoon
08-19-2019, 02:17 PM
What if we would get another 2 plat boss dungeons where one drops the shield and weapon and the other drops the ring and amulet. 2 more unique bosses.
Is this realistic? Probably not. Might aswell let the rich whales earn the company some money and maybe in the future we can get more content.That would be nice

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk